Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog and Josh did an excellent job with the help of Tattlers. Thank you and well done to those who provided the information to Josh. I really hope that his video gets traction. I think that he laid it out very well and in simple terms. It really is staggering to think that Tubby has the gall to be so open with his grift. It seems that his tiny penis syndrome gets the better of him and he feels the need to boast about something. The only thing that Josh missed was the grotesque expenditures that The Beast makes in clothing and cattle tags. The amount of Abbie's money that she spends on clothes because she busts out of the previous month's haul is truly astounding.
---
"Click to expand" I. Am. Deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I dont think he'll respond for a while, if it all.
It took several weeks of people commenting on the vlog that exposed the first daughter, he only responded when it became clear it wasnt going away.
And actually, he'd be pretty stupid to say anything at all about this, it could be used against him later.
He is just sitting there PISSED right now, because it is his nature to argue back!!
I'm just so happy, knowing that his BBQ with the in-laws is ruined because his face is buried in his phone!! 🥰🥰
I don't see him responding either. He might if anything comes of people reporting him after the video. He wouldn't mention anyone specific or point fingers but your typical haters trying to hurt Abbie bs. Hell probably boost Ps sells.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just watched the vlog and Josh did an excellent job with the help of Tattlers. Thank you and well done to those who provided the information to Josh. I really hope that his video gets traction. I think that he laid it out very well and in simple terms. It really is staggering to think that Tubby has the gall to be so open with his grift. It seems that his tiny penis syndrome gets the better of him and he feels the need to boast about something. The only thing that Josh missed was the grotesque expenditures that The Beast makes in clothing and cattle tags. The amount of Abbie's money that she spends on clothes because she busts out of the previous month's haul is truly astounding.
---

"Click to expand" I. Am. Deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
And I loved when he called them out on being obese, lazy slobs who will kick the bucket any day!
You know that was a direct hit to Asa's little 'nads! He thinks hes such a manly, thexy thing!
I bet he's walking around in his tit kicking boots and cowboy hat right now, deleting comments with a fury that has P drinking alone in the pantry! (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And I loved when he called them out on being obese, lazy slobs who will kick the bucket any day!
You know that was a direct hit to Asa's little 'nads! He thinks hes such a manly, thexy thing!
I bet he's walking around in his tit kicking boots and cowboy hat right now, deleting comments with a fury that has P drinking alone in the pantry! (y)(y)
The Canadian's video now has 13k views and 361 comments in 5 hours... I bet Asshat loves that! Wonder if he has read all the comments by now..and he cant delete any of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That opportunistic land barge is probably inwardly tickled that Ass is immersed in Canadian comment banning. Every time he sticks his snout back in his phone, she sticks a fork into another bite of something. 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we sure Isaiah isn’t going to UNF. They have a Masters concentrated in behavioral analysis. Local university pretty much anyone can get in. Don’t see why he wouldn’t go there.

Reactions: 12
DCP brought up a really good point in the court filing. Asa is petitioning the court to make him Abbie's guardian because Abbie can't make decisions about her social environment or other social aspects of her life and yet, here he is exploiting her every day on social media to make a buck off of her. This guy is so twisted.
---
That opportunistic land barge is probably inwardly tickled that Ass is immersed in Canadian comment banning. Every time he sticks his snout back in his phone, she sticks a fork into another bite of something. 🐽
Land barge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Holy stupid, Batman.

Remember her cheese tortellini pasta salad for people avoiding dairy?! 😂

Her live today was pasta salad again, and she kept saying she was making tortellini pasta salad over and over, and it’s ravioli in the bowl. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Everyone in that house needs to cut down on the pasta. They are seriously hooked on carbs obviously by all the weight gain in that house.

Reactions: 22
•Asshat is engaging with his demographics in the comments. We all know what that means!

Screenshot_20230504-190546~3.png

•I call bullshit on Abbie getting out of vacuuming because of “sensory issues”. She didn’t initiate squeezing her fat father, he did. I am thinking she just didn’t want to vacuum. Him not making her push through, even if just for a minute more, makes everyone who works with Abbie suffer because when she doesn’t want to do something she starts freaking out. And when she starts freaking out she gets what she wants.
And anyway, don’t the Hambeasts have a housekeeper for fucks sake?
Abbie has to be Cinderella? Lol

•I have to admit, that was cute when FatFuck walked Nala home.
That is until the Pigzilla came outside in her spam accentuating MooMoo, calling Nala with her sing song gag me with a spoon voice blaming Nala “you did this”
No witch, your daughter let the her out. Nala just ran for the hills. I would too.
Her fake “Im calling your dad” was so bleeping nauseating.

•Asshat not knowing what a Montessori is! Proof he is a dumb ass? Or was he trying to seem relatable?

•And by far the most accurate, no bullshit moment is when Asshat says this:

Screenshot_20230504-195933~3.png

Screenshot_20230504-195952-367~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
•Asshat is engaging with his demographics in the comments. We all know what that means!

View attachment 2149053

•I call bullshit on Abbie getting out of vacuuming because of “sensory issues”. She didn’t initiate squeezing her fat father, he did. I am thinking she just didn’t want to vacuum. Him not making her push through, even if just for a minute more, makes everyone who works with Abbie suffer because when she doesn’t want to do something she starts freaking out. And when she starts freaking out she gets what she wants.

•I have to admit, that was cute when FatFuck walked Nala home.
That is until the Pigzilla came outside in her spam accentuating MooMoo, calling Nala with her sing song gag me with a spoon voice blaming Nala “you did this”
No witch, your daughter let the her out. Nala just ran for the hills. I would too.
Her fake “Im calling your dad” was so bleeping nauseating.

•Asshat not knowing what a Montessori is! Proof he is a dumb ass? Or was he trying to seem relatable?

•And by far the most accurate, no bullshit moment is when Asshat says this:

View attachment 2149056

View attachment 2149055
Asshat is engaging with his demographics in the comments. We all know what that means!
-----what does that mean? I wasn't around for the third child. This is my 1st scandal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think these two got "too big for their britches"....LITERALLY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Abbie turning 18 could be their total undoing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

^^^^THIS^^^^ I cannot even say how many times my kiddo has had a freaking meltdown and I felt it was just easier to give in. However, since I have actual schooling on psychology and behaviors and whatnot in addition to being a parent, I'd give him some time, and then have him come back to the task, or have him do one more thing. One of his prior therapists let him run the show and he realized that he could end the session real quick if he raised hell, and yes, it started making things harder for everyone who worked with him. So yes, he can ask for a break, or he can get some time to regroup without demands, but unless he is having a rough day with tics and agitation, he is brought back to tasks. Even Abbie learns certain behaviors can get her out of doing non-preferred tasks. And when others try to correct that, she will just up the ante. I know this from lots of personal experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay,
Apparently the top seller at Limelife (I have to find the exact info again) is being prosecuted for possible tax fraud and owes the IRS 130k. 😳
You know what would be cool? . And I’m not even sure it would be possible. But let’s assume Assa and Priscilla have been lying to the government about their income so they don’t have to pay very much child support. Is it possible that if government does investigate and finds out Ass has been lying about his income for years….could he be forced to pay back all the child support based on his actual income? It’d be enough to send the girl to college and buy her a car and a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay,

You know what would be cool? . And I’m not even sure it would be possible. But let’s assume Assa and Priscilla have been lying to the government about their income so they don’t have to pay very much child support. Is it possible that if government does investigate and finds out Ass has been lying about his income for years….could he be forced to pay back all the child support based on his actual income? It’d be enough to send the girl to college and buy her a car and a house.
To answer your question... I don't know.
I do know that child support is only based off the non custodial parents income.
If it's possible to ask the court to go back and amend the amount I hope it gets done.
He got away with paying $200 some a month during the years he was bringing in millions. That is a fact.
I have a feeling Assa never updated SSA about income changes the same way he ignored the child support order to do so.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whoever picks out Abbie’s clothes really sucks at it! That top looks straight out of the flower power decade and her shorts need to be thrown away for being too small! Use her money for some clothes that fit and actually look nice assholes.
They dress that poor girl in tops that Ouiser Boudreaux from Steel Magnolias would wear. Last year, they had her in a Ousier style hat.
I hate those fat, cheap bastards.

1683253912448.png
1683254099274.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.