Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, P is just the stupidest woman.
She should really, really stop speaking.
"Atha, you havent heard of mon-a-tory? Theres whole mon-a-tory schools!!
Thats Montessori, you dipshit!
And it wouldnt hurt you to enroll!! o_O 😂 o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My god, P is just the stupidest woman.
She should really, really stop speaking.
"Atha, you havent heard of mon-a-tory? Theres whole mon-a-tory schools!!
Thats Montessori, you dipshit!
And it wouldnt hurt you to enroll!! o_O 😂 o_O
And one of the biggest things with Montessori is children learn through play. Priss would absolutely tit herself if she saw the number of toys and learning "stations" that are required for a Montessori education...the last thing she wants is for Ass to try Montessori at her Kirlands discount Southern Living manse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s hope thousands of humpers get the message A&P are dickbags. Hurt him where it counts. If FA drops off the face of the earth there goes the rest of their grift. DCP is reading Social Blade and I’m not convinced those numbers are accurate.

The best thing to happen would be an IRS audit along with exposing their SSI fraud. If this blows up like I hope it does, imagine the stain Pig would leave on SL. Michelle, the CEO, doesn’t want a known alleged tax thief as the face of her Fempire.

In DC our news channel does this segment called 7 on your side where you report on things like businesses who rip you off. If it is true A&P ripped off the government I hope it makes the news in JAX. We all know how much A&P love making the news🤣🤣🤣
Apparently the top seller at Limelife (I have to find the exact info again) is being prosecuted for possible tax fraud and owes the IRS 130k. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Apparently the top seller at Limelife (I have to find the exact info again) is being prosecuted for possible tax fraud and owes the IRS 130k. 😳
Oh my! Birds of a feather! (y)(y)

Speaking of the hons- the former SL hon with the green hair is going to be on this seasons "60 Days Inside" on A&E. Its an undercover prison show.
Pinky, the former reality queen would be livid if Ms. Green Jeans was still at SL, stealing her thunder!
I fricking love all the tea!! ☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ass is on full alert deleting any comment mention the new video. Poor guy having to work extra hard policing comments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ass is on full alert deleting any comment mention the new video. Poor guy having to work extra hard policing comments
He will probably have a rebuttal video tonight, first he has to write the lies he plans to use and test them on Prissypoo because her IQ is about the same as the humpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My son was accepted into graduate school before undergraduate graduation. Many undergraduate degrees in the US require a Masters degree to take certification exams. He finishes undergrad work this week!! My son is studying to be a CPA and has to have a masters degree in accounting to take the exam. He hopes to get into the FBI someday-isn’t that cool!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Holy stupid, Batman.

Remember her cheese tortellini pasta salad for people avoiding dairy?! 😂

Her live today was pasta salad again, and she kept saying she was making tortellini pasta salad over and over, and it’s ravioli in the bowl. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He will probably have a rebuttal video tonight, first he has to write the lies he plans to use and test them on Prissypoo because her IQ is about the same as the humpers.
I dont think he'll respond for a while, if it all.
It took several weeks of people commenting on the vlog that exposed the first daughter, he only responded when it became clear it wasnt going away.
And actually, he'd be pretty stupid to say anything at all about this, it could be used against him later.
He is just sitting there PISSED right now, because it is his nature to argue back!!
I'm just so happy, knowing that his BBQ with the in-laws is ruined because his face is buried in his phone!! 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.