Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my oh my. tit is hitting the fan today. Subs on his channel are pissed off. I suspect right now many Cadillac margaritas will be drunk tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Woohooo!!!! WTG DCP!!
I just literally said here the income information, e based on them paying down the mortgage on MM, takes them way over the income limits… Yes, all income, no matter where it comes from, is counted…

I hope people wake the crap up! His stans needs to see this and quit drinking the Kool-Aid!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
DCP usually gets a bunch of stuff wrong, because he just cribs his work from random posts on Tattle without following the entire thread or employing any critical thinking. The only good thing about him is he gets Asa's panties in a wad.
Ya I am really surprised how many think this dude does any kind of research or work on his own. He literally just regurgitates things people tell him. He doesn't verify or do leg work. He has in the past, word for word, said things he read others post on here. He has absolutely zero original thoughts. And women are so quick to jump on his dick for attention that they are constantly spoon feeding him information (correct or not) and inflating his ego. Him and Ass would be best buddies if they both weren't such huge narcissists and there isn't enough oxygen in a room to sustain both egos at once.

Plus he is a douchebag and pretty scummy.

But like you said anything that gets to the Maasholes is fine with me. I don't watch the videos but I do enjoy the fallout. And can imagine the fit P throws (only if it directly affects her) stomping her foot and shedding fake tears. Then Ass cussing, making threats, planning revenge, and raging threw the house. Poor Abbie is on her own the whole time. Hope she made extra dehydrated apple slices because it's tequila for dinner tonight.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The Maasses aren’t going to let it show if they are affected by this. Most of the leghumpers won’t see Joshs video or even find out about this. They are just going to keep making vlogs and pretending like none of this matters.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
DCP usually gets a bunch of stuff wrong, because he just cribs his work from random posts on Tattle without following the entire thread or employing any critical thinking. The only good thing about him is he gets Asa's panties in a wad.
I think Ass's panties are going to be more than just in a wad after this; he's gonna need a tow truck to pull them out of his intestines.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I got my life back today. I’ve been medically cleared to start driving and working (although I still have six weeks I can take). I’ll start cardiac rehabilitation within the next week and work around those appointments. Driving my car for the first time in six weeks today felt like freedom

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think Ass's panties are going to be more than just in a wad after this; he's gonna need a tow truck to pull them out of his intestines.
Hopefully enough people will report them on the back of this and bring Josh's vlog to their attention as he does have the evidence. I cannot see a way out of this for them, I truly believe that this is the beginning of the end. Can you even imagine how embarassing this is for the Angry Elf lawyer and Asas professional stepdad?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The Maasses aren’t going to let it show if they are affected by this. Most of the leghumpers won’t see Joshs video or even find out about this. They are just going to keep making vlogs and pretending like none of this matters.
Someone whose has a SOC account and is not blocked should post Josh’s video on FA, lipstick mama, etc at midnight. Some actually follow Josh as well just to defend FA over there. Hmmm. Maybe time to make another SOC account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Ass found a loophole in order to claim the SSI- it's something to do with the LLC's that they have. It just shows how utterly rotten and greedy they are to do this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Ass found a loophole in order to claim the SSI- it's something to do with the LLC's that they have. It just shows how utterly rotten and greedy they are to do this.
I bet he just let it go and didn't report their huge income change..knowing Abbie would be 18 soon and would be qualified regardless of his income..I think they are very entitled and think they deserve it..and it isnt worth them straightening out.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Well I just watched it, and was impressed- good catch on the child support documents too.
Just like every other time, it wont take the humps long to run squealing to Daddy Pig.
Its freaking DELICIOUS!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]

All the LLCs paperwork would have been required to be reported. They can’t write it all off, especially when they are spending it (for the RV, etc). Plus, the Boone house isn’t in the LLC, which is an automatic disqualifier..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I got my life back today. I’ve been medically cleared to start driving and working (although I still have six weeks I can take). I’ll start cardiac rehabilitation within the next week and work around those appointments. Driving my car for the first time in six weeks today felt like freedom
Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! I bet that getting your freedom back to be able to drive again is the best feeling!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope for him he proves us all wrong, but I find it hard to believe he'll have the discipline for his graduates degree considering he's already had is undergrad, college life handed to him with no work and his parents are tit examples of actual adults. Time will tell for GB, I'll keep my fingers crossed but expectations low.
I really hope he does well no matter what road he chooses. He needs to get the hell out of that house and study without being interrupted to change Abs diaper or take her to Dunkin' or any of the one million five hundred and forty two other chores they dump on him. You got this Isaiah....don't let Mommy Dearest or Daddy dumbfuck hold you back!

• Heart
Let’s hope thousands of humpers get the message A&P are dickbags. Hurt him where it counts. If FA drops off the face of the earth there goes the rest of their grift. DCP is reading Social Blade and I’m not convinced those numbers are accurate.

The best thing to happen would be an IRS audit along with exposing their SSI fraud. If this blows up like I hope it does, imagine the stain Pig would leave on SL. Michelle, the CEO, doesn’t want a known alleged tax thief as the face of her Fempire.

In DC our news channel does this segment called 7 on your side where you report on things like businesses who rip you off. If it is true A&P ripped off the government I hope it makes the news in JAX. We all know how much A&P love making the news🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
@derr1117 Congratulations! You've hit a major milestone and I know how thrilled you are. Keep us posted on your new found freedom and associated exploits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.