Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…now that unloading the dishwasher is an obvious fail, “Mom” requests Abbie work on self care, because maybe, hopefully,…she will do it ALL on her own one day. Ummmhmmm…Someone is tired of pretending to tend to Abbie’s very basic personal hygiene needs. Wonder who? Was this before or after the golden raisins?
🐽
View attachment 1934139
They should actually be embarrassed posting this. She is basically an adult, who has somehow not learned to dress herself in all these years.
My grandson is 3. Hes been able to put clothes on for over a year. All we and OT had to do was teach him front and back, and inside/out.
He can now nail it about 80% of the time, and when he doesnt, its usually because hes just trying to rush. What the hell have they done with her for all these years?! And why isnt anyone (humpers new and old) questioning this?

Oh and did anyone hear that Know-it-All Asa tell Wayne that he could use his new fish fryer to boil seafood?! WTF?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They should actually be embarrassed posting this. She is basically an adult, who has somehow not learned to dress herself in all these years.
My grandson is 3. Hes been able to put clothes on for over a year. All we and OT had to do was teach him front and back, and inside/out.
He can now nail it about 80% of the time, and when he doesnt, its usually because hes just trying to rush. What the hell have they done with her for all these years?! And why isnt anyone (humpers new and old) questioning this?

Oh and did anyone hear that Know-it-All Asa tell Wayne that he could use his new fish fryer to boil seafood?! WTF?!
Please tell me how's she's independently using the bathroom when she can't even dress herself?
---

On another note, I have a new hobby. Passive aggressively posting comments that state the obvious fuckery of this family, but in my humper voice. Wish me luck.
Screenshot_20230203_182458_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey, did anyone notice that phenom Isaiah posted a vlog three days ago?
I didnt, and apparently no one else has either, with a whopping 3k views!
Thats about $6.00.
P- tell us again about your boy's "job". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The new compensation plan requires them to make sales to NEW customers. Meaning they could not have purchased from Limelife before. Also the sales have to be at least $100. You will still get commission on your sales if you don’t reach those requirements but you aren’t going to rank any higher and hit certain compensation levels.

Red says her and her teams checks were getting smaller so she looked for better compensation plans elsewhere. She claims she was paid $5800 for a bonus on Limelife that would have been $18000 on Bellame. I don’t really know if I believe that but if it’s true that’s a crazy amount.

I guess Priscilla won’t make the jump because she probably figures it’s best to rely on the team and sales she currently has. I doubt anyone would follow her to new company. She would have to start from scratch and we know she’s not getting as many ppl to jump like she did when she started Limelife.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So…now that unloading the dishwasher is an obvious fail, “Mom” requests Abbie work on self care, because maybe, hopefully,…she will do it ALL on her own one day. Ummmhmmm…Someone is tired of pretending to tend to Abbie’s very basic personal hygiene needs. Wonder who? Was this before or after the golden raisins?
🐽
View attachment 1934139
I was just going to mention this self care… I was taking it as pigcilla wants her to do skincare and such… another way to use her to sell her slime life tit. Ok so what is going on with them? It seems like they are “rebranding” themselves. Does he realize they are drowning? Cilla doesn’t seem to be as into SL as much, so are they trying to brand her stuff to make up for that?
---

He looks so defeated watching Abby struggle to put her shirt on. He wants to do it for her so badly, you can just tell. But he’s dying inside, and then finally helps a tiny bit for her third try.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, that was painful to watch. At her age, shouldn't she be able to put a shirt on without spending that many minutes looking at the ceiling and needing constant prompting? 🤷‍♀️

For those of you who don't want to watch it, here you go.

It starts out with this message from ASSa...
AbbieTshirt1.jpg

At 4:04 he hands her the shirt and tells her to put it on.
Screenshot (194).png

Abbie looks around and makes noises from 4:04 thru 4:12
Screenshot (185).png

Screenshot (187).png

Screenshot (189).png

At 4:13 Jump cut to a new scene of Abbie holding the shirt
Screenshot (193).png

4:45 One of the 19 times she looked at the ceiling during that I counted.
Screenshot (191).png

At 4:55 Abbie almost smacks ASSa in the chin :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
Screenshot (192).png

At 5:03 Break time for some deep nose-picking :sick:
Screenshot (190).png

At 5:32 Finally done
Screenshot (188).png

WHEW...I need a drink after watching that and I don't even drink! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Cilla is tired of taking care of Abbie’s hygiene, clothes changing/putting on, tooth brushing, and who knows what else. So she’s asking Asa to teach her self-care as part of the ‘curriculum.’ Abbie should have learned this stuff ages ago. Wondering if it was part of her schooling at JSA.

Cilla’s lives have dwindled down to just a few times a week. Something is up. Also wondering if those who jumped ship to join Red, were disturbed to see Cilla gifted the Rolex.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just going to mention this self care… I was taking it as pigcilla wants her to do skincare and such… another way to use her to sell her slime life tit. Ok so what is going on with them? It seems like they are “rebranding” themselves. Does he realize they are drowning? Cilla doesn’t seem to be as into SL as much, so are they trying to brand her stuff to make up for that?
---

He looks so defeated watching Abby struggle to put her shirt on. He wants to do it for her so badly, you can just tell. But he’s dying inside, and then finally helps a tiny bit for her third try.
You may be right with the self care. I haven’t watched the vlog, so I am in no position to state my opinion one way or the other.
I agree, something is up with the whole rebranding aspect they are working towards. I think they both know they are sinking…and fast, hence the new changes. Who changes/rebrands something that is working? Sorry not sorry…changing the name to Pots, Pans, and witch without changing the actual content is a futile attempt…typical of a pair of maassive jack wagons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, that was painful to watch. At her age, shouldn't she be able to put a shirt on without spending that many minutes looking at the ceiling and needing constant prompting? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1934162

View attachment 1934190

View attachment 1934167
View attachment 1934168
View attachment 1934170

View attachment 1934181

View attachment 1934172

View attachment 1934189

View attachment 1934171

View attachment 1934169

These last few vlogs are very sad. ASSa is highlighting just how much they have failed Abbie on every level. She is just not capable of doing things independently & that’s okay. How long can he keep up this charade. Also, this video shows how Abbie’s weight has increased at an alarming rate recently. I don’t enjoy anything about watching-it’s just sad & feels wrong.

• Sad

View attachment 1934162

View attachment 1934190

View attachment 1934167
View attachment 1934168
View attachment 1934170

View attachment 1934181

View attachment 1934172

View attachment 1934189

View attachment 1934171

View attachment 1934169

What is really sad is I bet the shirt incident took even longer then the minute and a half on the VLOG...it might have taken an hour to get her to put it on. No way is she dressing herself..or even partially.

It really is sad where Abbie is now and wondering where she might have been... she probably could have learned how to dress herself properly if she didn't have to rely on her loser parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think Cilla is tired of taking care of Abbie’s hygiene, clothes changing/putting on, tooth brushing, and who knows what else. So she’s asking Asa to teach her self-care as part of the ‘curriculum.’ Abbie should have learned this stuff ages ago. Wondering if it was part of her schooling at JSA.

Cilla’s lives have dwindled down to just a few times a week. Something is up. Also wondering if those who jumped ship to join Red, were disturbed to see Cilla gifted the Rolex.
You are correct. This should have been something brought up at JSA. Now, it could have been discussed and A&P said that she didn’t need it, as they were pushing so hard to get Abbie into the VR Program. Having her learn daily living abilities, would have put that off, as the teenagers going into the program, learned to dress themselves years ago…

I completely agree that it is very, very sad to see Abbie struggling that hard, just to dress herself. I am wondering if Abbie has recently got combative with Priscilla and refusing to get clothing on, hence the “it needs to become a homeschool thing.” Of course, it is just easier to for Priscilla, just to say it needs to be a homeschool thing, so it is one less thing she has to do (especially when it involves her own daughter)..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What they should do is to get Abbie into a good day program. She should be with her peers (even though she doesn’t care about other people) instead of Asa all day. Comments are made on FB on why she isn’t with other kids (I guess on her level) and one of the humper bosses (Samantha?) said that she spends lots of time with Summer. Don’t they realize that Summer gets paid for taking her out? A paid ‘friend’.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
TITLE TIME! 😻
With all we have discissed the past few pages..Boots, cowgirl hats..cookbooks, the possibilities for our new thread title are endless! The stage is yours tattlers!
1675474850185.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They’ve talked about her getting dressed independently ever since her jsa days. I’m pretty sure they did that at jsa. I know I remember them talking about jsa teaching hygiene and such. She was in lifeskills class at some point. But they have been doing it for her and talking about her doing it herself as long as I have been watching. So 4 or 5 years? I don’t know, I’m guessing but it was pretty much from the beginning, when they were at the rental. I know I watched before the shorty awards but I don’t know how long before that, 6 months maybe? Maybe more. Dressing is one of those things where their laziness took over and it was easier and faster to do it themselves than to wait on her to do it forever. I think laziness on their part is a huge reason they didn’t teach her many things when she was younger. For example.. It’s easier to feed her until she was ten than to have to teach her to use utensils and clean up a mess. And for those newer watchers… yes they did that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone "buy" a cookbook when she fully admits she finds the recipes on Pinterest....these fools are a waste of space. Anything to make a buck. Idiots
AND let us not forget, she NEVER uses a recipe (their words)!! She just throws her Michelin star worthy cuisine together, insert major EYEROLL here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they want to focus on her being able to dress herself, then they first need to start with clothing she can actually put on herself. Forget the button up or tie up shirts/blouses and tight ass jeans with buttons and zippers etc. Give her sweats or track pants and t-shirts. My son can be pretty independent now when dressing because all his clothing has this in mind. If we tell him to "go upstairs and get pants on-shirt on" he can do it. Most of the time it even matches because 90% of his pants are either black/grey/blue.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pink and Red = white trash. Pink is selling something besides makeup so has anyone found her OnlyFans page yet? Poor Pink has a serious eating disorder too. We call girls like her lollypop heads. Red is on a roll selling her new found MLM love and man is she so, so good at making you believe she's doing it for the good of all her Huns while she sucks your pocket book dry. Priscilla is the perfect dumb ass to get sucked into these women's orbit because she is so thirsty for wanting to be accepted and liked. Classic fat girl who wants to be friends with the popular girls. Seriously, watching these women is pure comic relief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is it more the case that Pigrillamotheringisnotmything wants Assachemcgee to teach Abbie hygiene and self care because she needs him to be doing the tech stuff for her?

Or to add Abbie using Slime Life products for advertising SlimeLife?

Sorry just rambling here, but Pigrillanotthemotheroftheyearpus has never done anything for Abbie like hygiene.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.