Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything he puts out will upset them but the lawsuit is irrelevant to what Josh is trying to promote. If he actually did research he would see why it doesn’t matter for him to cover that.

If he actually wanted to take a stance against the exploitation he should do a video about their homeschooling and how much bullshit it is.

Why is she promoting this brand so hard when she’s not even sponsored. News flash Priscilla, you’re not the look they want.
I think exposing this Court case shows just how irresponsible and laissez faire they are. Quite happy to spend hundreds of dollars on eating out but not insure a vehicle. I hope they get sued for a large sum and it is reported in the local newspaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The cookbook is another way to milk the same followers of more money. Every year, expect a new Maass family tactic of money collecting. This year is a crapbook of the most basic type of cooking. Like there aren’t a million FREE (better quality) recipes on tik tok, Pinterest, Instagram. Can we guess the price range on this crapbook? I’m guessing $50 range for 5 ingredient recipes. We all known Assa will never have an actual job with an unclaimed bio daughter about to hit the rightful age of legal battles with dear ole dad and step mommy. Step mommy with such a “mama heart” she can’t accept her own husband’s result of one unfaithful night he bedded a much hotter fertile woman and created a neurotypical duplicate of prissalittapuss’s offspring. Sorry, unclaimed child, you must live as a peasant while they pile dollars on the back of your disabled sister.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The cookbook is another way to milk the same followers of more money. Every year, expect a new Maass family tactic of money collecting. This year is a crapbook of the most basic type of cooking. Like there aren’t a million FREE (better quality) recipes on tik tok, Pinterest, Instagram. Can we guess the price range on this crapbook? I’m guessing $50 range for 5 ingredient recipes. We all known Assa will never have an actual job with an unclaimed bio daughter about to hit the rightful age of legal battles with dear ole dad and step mommy. Step mommy with such a “mama heart” she can’t accept her own husband’s result of one unfaithful night he bedded a much hotter fertile woman and created a neurotypical duplicate of prissalittapuss’s offspring. Sorry, unclaimed child, you must live as a peasant while they pile dollars on the back of your disabled sister.
I wonder if any of the recipes will come from here

5-C625253-D6-B9-40-A4-8-DDB-F7-CC6-D7-E8690.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did she actually say she was doing a cookbook?? witch doesn't even go by recipes and says that all the time. Even self publishing, putting out a decent cookbook will cost them more than they could make on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm laughing with hubby here. He said "So she got pregnant on a one night stand after a bar meet up and they didn't even exchange phone numbers?" I said apparently since she had to track him down because he never called her back after their hook up.

He said "Wow she must have really sucked in bed for him to ghost her". 🤣 🤣

I married a smart man.
---

Did she actually say she was doing a cookbook?? witch doesn't even go by recipes and says that all the time. Even self publishing, putting out a decent cookbook will cost them more than they could make on it.
She heavily implied it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t heard a shirt called a blouse since my grandma died in 2014.. both assa and cilla call it a blouse. It really weirds me out when he says it.. it’s just not normal for a man to say blouse, at least not where I live!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t heard a shirt called a blouse since my grandma died in 2014.. both assa and cilla call it a blouse. It really weirds me out when he says it.. it’s just not normal for a man to say blouse, at least not where I live!
I bet they will say Oleo for butter too. Who are these old people? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In fashion terms, a blouse is generally a loose fitting garment worn by women, while a shirt is a fitted garment worn by men or women. It is not at all an unusual term to desribe a woman's top. A blouse can also refer to an artist type smock or a pirate type shirt, like Seinfeld's puffy shirt.
1675452030344.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In fashion terms, a blouse is generally a loose fitting garment worn by women, while a shirt is a fitted garment worn by men or women. It is not at all an unusual term to desribe a woman's top. A blouse can also refer to an artist type smock or a pirate type shirt, like Seinfeld's puffy shirt.
View attachment 1933452
Oh I know… I just never hear anyone call it a blouse other than my grandma and the maassholes

Reactions: 8
I just had a look at the Canadians comments on his last FA video about last nights vlog and they are alerting him to Fat Boy barking orders at Abbie and how cruel it was. I hope he responds.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, the heifer is off to Texas today. I cant wait to see the pics of her with the other leaders, always makes me laugh! And I wonder what she chose for the "Western" theme night? Is she going for a blue collar "Urban Cowboy" look, or "Rhinestone Cowboy"? 😂 😂

As for this ridiculous cookbook. If they do it, it will no doubt be an e-book/download to avoid the publishing costs.
I just hope she gets called out, because she literally cooks the same meals on repeat and there are years of vlogs to prove it.
Not to mention, very few of us have more than a few recipes that are exclusively our own creation...most recipes are based on an original. Adding an extra ingredient, or a pound of cheese does not make it "her" recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, the heifer is off to Texas today. I cant wait to see the pics of her with the other leaders, always makes me laugh! And I wonder what she chose for the "Western" theme night? Is she going for a blue collar "Urban Cowboy" look, or "Rhinestone Cowboy"? 😂 😂

As for this ridiculous cookbook. If they do it, it will no doubt be an e-book/download to avoid the publishing costs.
I just hope she gets called out, because she literally cooks the same meals on repeat and there are years of vlogs to prove it.
Not to mention, very few of us have more than a few recipes that are exclusively our own creation...most recipes are based on an original. Adding an extra ingredient, or a pound of cheese does not make it "her" recipe.
Not to mention she overcooks everything.
People are gonna be real disappointed when their food is burned and overcooked because she doesn’t know how long to cook things, and the cook time in the recipe won’t be correct

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Standing in line at Costco laughing at these posts!😂 if she does do a cookbook it will likely require some pics of her preparing her fave lard dishes. We can help her out with that! 😹 Pots, Pans and Pig 3X : Fifty ways to use 8 lbs of butter per dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. How can she publish any kind of cook book when she either can’t follow recipes or just kind of flies by the seat of her pants “following” recipes. Seems like she’s admitted in the past she doesn’t really measure anything so how can she pass on her “tried and true” recipes?

And on another subject: As far as how Big P is in bed. I don’t think any of us Tattlers believe that Pig is a fiery athletic dynamo in bed. I picture it more like Ass getting a running start and leaping onto an under-inflated pool air mattress. And hoping his teeny tiny surface to air missle finds its mark. 🚀 But whether it does or not, probably hard (so to speak) for either of them to tell the difference due to her large size, folds, etc. (Let’s play “hide the Vienna sausage” Mom!) And the massive effort is likely to result in both of them falling asleep before any kind of mission impossible is accomplished. Anyway that’s my vision of them bumping uglies. You creative imaginative Tattlers may have different visions and memes/photo shop videos to support your ideas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not to mention she overcooks everything.
People are gonna be real disappointed when their food is burned and overcooked because she doesn’t know how long to cook things, and the cook time in the recipe won’t be correct
Yes, her "famous" overcooked mac and cheese, that she just dumps cheese and milk into.
Or her corn casserole, which has been on every box of Jiffy Cornbread for 50 years.
Mississippi pot roast, which has also been around since the 70's.
Even established recipes, she manages to ruin. I dont understand why she feels she is such a #Momchef. :sick: :sick:

Oh- we know this book will contain her guacamole and salsa since Asa said it is "the best in the world". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Abbie gets 1/8th of the office space for her vocational things. Mmmmkay.
Truth be told she really needs none of it. 🤷‍♀️ It's a cute area but it's all for show. He will keep filming her in that spot for the Humpers as he drones on about how much progress she is making while showing very little except a few jump cuts of her sitting in the chair appearing to be learning.

I highly doubt they do anything with her unless they are filming it nor will Abbie ever spontaneously utilize the area as a neurotypical person would, as a classroom/learning setting.

He will show it off as "Abbie's workspace" on occasion, as he did last night.
AbbieWorkSpace.jpg

All Big P heard while ASSa was going on and on about Abbie's new area was "Blah, Blah, bleeping Blah". She could not have appeared less interested if she tried. Truth be told, if I had to listen to ASSa drone on and on, I would have that disgusted look as well. :unsure:🤦‍♀️😂😂
ASSaideas1.jpg

I do love how Nala immediately claimed her spot under ASSa's desk. 😻
Screenshot (182).png

Hopefully, Nala makes this her go-to spot since she has been forced to share space with Big P upstairs. 😾
Poor kitty has to take a dump in that glowing coral room now! 🙀
Maybe she will make some stinky ones while Big P is doing a live, we can only hope!!!😹 :poop: 😹:poop:😹💩😹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.