Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at the state of her. Buttons ready to pop.
And she cant even be bothered to do her hair and make-up for this company training?
What a BG! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1935571
That is a Beauty Guide πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄ The other women are made up beautifully and dressed professionally. They represent the company the way that should be expected, then there is Goobygunt who was too hung over to put an effort into doing her hair, make up and clothing. Many large women can look really pretty and well turned out with the right clothing, but not that beast. It looks like she is wearing one of Dickdo's shirts. What. A. Slob.

Reactions: 12
149 thread suggestion
Slimelife is having a Ho down. Piggy tripped over her hoof and that Ho went down!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If you need a lip color you can help Cilla win a Gucci purse. πŸ€“πŸ˜…View attachment 1935514
Again with the question...why are these MLM huns always asking people to help them win things? witch you're always telling me how easy and fun your job is. Do the work yourself, it should be a breeze for you! Where's my prize for helping you level up? At least host a bleeping giveaway or something for the customers who participate, you bleeping marketing genius.

Imagine if every job did this. "I have to work a shift πŸ₯ tonight, who wants to help me out πŸ’‰ by covering the first six hours of it, unpaid??? Help me earn my salary! There's nothing in it for you! 😷" "If anybody has been thinking about picking up some antibiotics πŸ’Š or an MRI scan πŸ’€, drop me a line and I'll get you into a bed on my unit! We can't wait to send you a medical bill! πŸ’Έ"

Look at the state of her. Buttons ready to pop.
And she cant even be bothered to do her hair and make-up for this company training?
What a BG! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1935571
Imagine walking into an arcade and a bunch of adult-ass women in Crayola-colored New York & Company business casual are climbing all over the machines. They behave worse than little kids. I would load my nephews up with grape soda, shake 'em like a Polaroid, tell them "Be on your worst behavior!" and send them over there beg these witches for quarters and hopefully puke on them.

That is a Beauty Guide πŸ₯΄ πŸ₯΄ The other women are made up beautifully and dressed professionally. They represent the company the way that should be expected,
I mean...I was gonna trash this statement, but yeah, I guess clambering on top of an arcade machine like a poorly raised nine-year-old while your "colleague" in pink slacks wraps a leg around it like a stripper pole is the way an MLM should be represented.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alrighty! You guys have spoken! @Runnergirl has won the vote!❀ First time suggesting a title and she has kicked tattle thread title ass! New thread coming soon!
6FCBE261-0E82-425C-8839-506D8CB9EF6F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Again with the question...why are these MLM huns always asking people to help them win things? witch you're always telling me how easy and fun your job is. Do the work yourself, it should be a breeze for you! Where's my prize for helping you level up? At least host a bleeping giveaway or something for the customers who participate, you bleeping marketing genius.

Imagine if every job did this. "I have to work a shift πŸ₯ tonight, who wants to help me out πŸ’‰ by covering the first six hours of it, unpaid??? Help me earn my salary! There's nothing in it for you! 😷" "If anybody has been thinking about picking up some antibiotics πŸ’Š or an MRI scan πŸ’€, drop me a line and I'll get you into a bed on my unit! We can't wait to send you a medical bill! πŸ’Έ"

Imagine walking into an arcade and a bunch of adult-ass women in Crayola-colored New York & Company business casual are climbing all over the machines. They behave worse than little kids. I would load my nephews up with grape soda, shake 'em like a Polaroid, tell them "Be on your worst behavior!" and send them over there beg these witches for quarters and hopefully puke on them.

I mean...I was gonna trash this statement, but yeah, I guess clambering on top of an arcade machine like a poorly raised nine-year-old while your "colleague" in pink slacks wraps a leg around it like a stripper pole is the way an MLM should be represented.
I don't mean their vulgar behavior, I'm only refering to the way that they are dressed and groomed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I think this confirms that those girls are Candy's biological daughters. Look at this comment on the photo of the girl that she calls her granddaughter. The commenter says that she didn't get her shyness from Candy but she got her looks from her. So yeah I think that she has biological daughters with the Coker man and Cilla has half sisters. And there has to be a reason why her husband raised her girls and she left with Cilla. I sound like a broken record but it will come out.

View attachment 1913617
Sounds like Cilla was the favourite child hence why she left with her. That's just my opinion

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.