Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Let the tattling continue! Wooooheeew! Thank you so much @MizBeaverhausen for hopping in the drivers seat and hauling us into another thread with such a magnificent thread title. ❤❤❤
Please guyth give our Tattle Sister a maaaaasssive amount of love!
Y’all are the best. Happy Thursday!😘
Yeeeehaw!
View attachment 1911710
I feel so unworthy of this great honour 🏆 🏆 Thank you all and I will celebrate with a jar of pickled okra and a sippy cup of mystery liquid as I cry uncontrollably for no reason, rub my snout and scratch my face with my effed up fingers as I waddle to my she pantry in search of thweet thnax to thatithfy my thweet tooth.♥🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Bogey

VIP Member
They should actually be embarrassed posting this. She is basically an adult, who has somehow not learned to dress herself in all these years.
My grandson is 3. Hes been able to put clothes on for over a year. All we and OT had to do was teach him front and back, and inside/out.
He can now nail it about 80% of the time, and when he doesnt, its usually because hes just trying to rush. What the hell have they done with her for all these years?! And why isnt anyone (humpers new and old) questioning this?

Oh and did anyone hear that Know-it-All Asa tell Wayne that he could use his new fish fryer to boil seafood?! WTF?!
Please tell me how's she's independently using the bathroom when she can't even dress herself?
---

On another note, I have a new hobby. Passive aggressively posting comments that state the obvious fuckery of this family, but in my humper voice. Wish me luck.
Screenshot_20230203_182458_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
AC76FED0-6F2F-4F25-8236-0437711E273C.jpeg

“Don’t worry Jean, we are full-on adults over here and we make sound decisions” Moobie Dick 2023
😺:
How is SelfieWrld going these days? Homeschooling? Plan on taking the boat out anytime soon? Sell the motorcycle yet? Glad you found your cat after a 2 day liquor fest. Jagaritas on the menu today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Let the tattling continue! Wooooheeew! Thank you so much @MizBeaverhausen for hopping in the drivers seat and hauling us into another thread with such a magnificent thread title. ❤❤❤
Please guyth give our Tattle Sister a maaaaasssive amount of love!
Y’all are the best. Happy Thursday!😘
Yeeeehaw!
1674741376529.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Let's see, in tonight vlog we got to see the thousands of dollars the guy has spent on camera and computer equipment and all we every see is his ugly mug in the vlogs. All he does is play video games and slaps together some footage of Abbie emptying the dishwasher and Priscilla says they're workaholics. I think she meant to say alcoholics. :unsure: Then he revisited that one award they paid for. If I could guess, I would definitely say the money is drying up. You wouldn't know it by the way they're spending but I think all this talk of podcasts, priscilla's pots and pans, Abbie becoming the next Jordan T-shirt business and putting out vlogs with the word CRY every other vlog says they're getting desperate.

Oh what a web they've woven. Nothing new to present to their audience so they have to bring back the oldies of day gone by. They're not creative or intelligent enough to reinvent themselves because they've built their little empire on the back of their disabled daughter who is aging out of anything worth watching. They've alienated themselves from the community they built this channel on. Nobody wants to associate with two greedy, insincere, assholes whose sole purpose is to scam, lie and cheat.

Put Abbie in a daycare program. She could give a shit about the so-called vocational tasks because she will never be able to comprehend any of it. Atha is not going to get back what he had and he just needs to end it so his daughter can be happy and enjoy her life. Atha is hellbent on keeping Abbie under his control because he doesn't accept that this is going to end. He can't fathom a day when nobody wants to watch Abbie and make him money. He will go down kicking and screaming, AND CRYING, until there are only a handful of humpers and creepers. We'll be here to laugh and poke fun at him and Pig because how can you not. They're two of the most ridiculous people I've ever seen. They're oblivious to just how dumb they are. And what makes them even more fun to taunt is their belief they're the smartest ones in the room. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
If Candy is bio mom she was with the Coker guy first. Then Ps dad. Then Wayne.

And honestly if she is a step mom she would still have been in that order. Wayne was in the picture from a young age... every story says P was raised as an only child.... I mean she could be lieing but it all fits with how P acts... like an over spoiled stupid twat.
If she was their stepmother she wasn't involved with the girls' father for very long at all no matter which order it happened in.

Actually, it had to have been Coker first no matter what, and that relationship must have ended no later than 1973, when the man's son was born. Candy never mentions having a son. but she publicly posts about the two girls, who are older, being her daughters.
Candy was about 20 when the man's son was born. She was 17-19 when the daughters were born.

Since the son isn't "hers" (whether by birth or by marriage) then here are the options:
1. She got knocked up by a military man in high school, got married, had two daughters, and divorced without custody by age 20
2. She married a man 2 years older than her who already had 2 very young (toddler & infant) daughters, forged enough of a relationship with them to call them her children still 50 years later, and divorced by the age of 20 before the man's son was born to another woman.
3. She married a man with 3 very young children sometime after 1973, only had a relationship with the two daughters, and divorced by 1980 when she got pregnant with Priscilla. In the 40 years since she has ignored Coker's son but remained apparently close to Coker's two daughters.

Wooooooooof! This is like some VC Andrews shit.

EDIT: Coker was Army, Ralph was Navy, Wayne was military (Navy?) - Candy Lorraine certainly has a type.
Priscilla tried to follow in her mama's footsteps and wound up with..........Asa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
7 hours ago Pigcilla asked her SL humpers to drop a 🛒 to get a deal on auto shipments and she has zero responses. Justifying the purchase of a luxury vehicle saying it is for Abbie's comfort may not be sitting well with those who are scrimping on food and other essentials.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bogey

VIP Member
Welp....all I can say is this thread sure has evolved form "banging on about weight and being repetitive ". We just needed some ammo....thank you Candy Cane!!!!

I appreciate the tenacity and digging. I am not great at deep dives (time/work constraints) but I greatly enjoy all the work yall are doing. Thank you for the amusing evening.

Oh...and.... Pig is still a fat fuck!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

laneyJane

Is this the pic you both are talking about? When I first saw this I noticed slight hints of Big P in this photo. Not her size, but a slight resemblance. However for that to be true, it would mean that Candy abandoned her young daughters with their father and left with little Big P and Wayne. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I'm not sure what to think.
View attachment 1913589
Same eyes and teeth as big P. She’s the skinny version of P. Lmao. Not a single double chin for miles! They have to be biologically related. Also, the blonde sister does look like P’s mom. I def see similarities and I’m not trying very hard. It’s weird P likes to brag she’s an only child. She acts like a wishes teet boy was an only child. The only thing she likes about Abby is her full name. Abagail Lorraine… she still says it as though Abagail Loraine was her dream of a perfect daughter to fall in line with herself and her own mother but she got Abby instead. The least refined version of herself. The unkempt version of herself. Zero “lady like” characteristics of a southern belle. Nope. Abbie will take her shoes off and sit in the mud and roll boogers between her fingers and honk for an hour. Can’t brag about that on social media. Hahaha. I’m not poking fun at Abigail Lorraine. This poor girl has lost years of services, education, structure, progress, and physical activity. Her dexterity is worse than ever. Her balance is bad. Her posture is bad. She looks lost and confused all the time. Her hygiene looks to be slacking in recent years. Get it together. Put the camera down and get your kid some decent services. Asa, please get Abby back to her baseline before YOU lost control. My 99 year old one legged grandmother has more zest for life than y’all do.
I always feel so refreshed after I purge here. This family makes my skin crawl. For years I looked for another soul who felt the same way.. I found the holy grail. This is like therapy for me. Lmao.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.
I think Abbie's lethergy comes from a combination of medication, poor diet, poor sleeping patterns due to parents not setting daily routines and lack of physical activity and stimulation.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Alright, heres the answer.
If Candace is their bio-mom, she did not raise them.
P is the oldest. So if she is the bio-mom, she had P and divorced.
Married James, had two girls, divorced and he raised them.
Or she was just a step-mom who has kept some contact with them and still calls them daughters...not sure, but here we go:

Screenshot 2023-01-26 8.47.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 9.12.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 9.15.10 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36

bready

VIP Member
If Candy is the natural mother of her two mystery "daughters" then she had them very young, like senior year/immediately after high school. They're 8-10 years older than Priscilla.

It's possible they're stepdaughters from what was likely a brief marriage after Ralph but before Wayne. I'm not sure how long Candy & Wayne have been married but I do recall Priscilla's hilarious, gut-busting story of her mooning Candy & Wayne out their front door when she was 11ish.
I can't recall when Candy & Ralph split. I don't know if Priscilla ever said.

It's also possible Candy was a very young mother and the father mentioned in the obituary, for whatever reason, had full custody.

The wild card is the son mentioned in the obituary. He's in the same age range as the two "daughters," though Candy never mentions having any sons.
Candy only cared about having stepdaughters?
The father had the son with another woman after the girls?

Weird as hell.
I don't know, why did Jessica send Ass to live across the country with Bruce and the Evil Stepmother while she presumably continued raising her other sons with Dapper Dan? Apparently nobody wanted to be around A&P even from the beginning. And why does Ass rarely ever visit his brothers or even his mom, despite them not living all that far away? Why did he never see his beloved sister Emily until she moved into his neighborhood? Just how many marriages have Randy Candy and Loose Bruce had, while preaching on Facebook about family values and not having more kids than you can manage? This whole family is fucking weird, on both sides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Side note, poor Donna did have a neurological event around the Summer of 2022. She was "mostly non-verbal, non-ambulatory, cognitively impaired, unable to focus and had extreme tremors." This is public information Bruce shared.

So in our speculation that it may be alcohol related I don't think it was. Could have been a stroke.
Poor Donna. I never thought it was alcohol, I assumed it was a stroke or perhaps Parkinsons. :(

As for Big Candy Lorraine- P as always said she was an only child. Believe it or not, she wasnt really lying. She had siblings, ( I suspect the son is possibly Candys as well) but she never lived with them or had a relationship with them. Last night it took me 5 minutes to find the father and confirm the ladies identity by a quick Google search which turned up the obit and a news article. I had to go to bed and looked no further. Since I didnt look further I assumed P was the oldest, because lets face it, she looks it., lol.

Now that we know P is younger by basically a decade, we can assume that Candy left that life behind when she got with P's father, and later Wayne.
Reason? I dont know. But after a little more looking, and some common dates, it looks as if maybe there was a reconciliation after their fathers passing. Whether or not they have a relationship today, I think it is very distant, and neither side, considers the other a sibling.

Either way its isnt about them at all. Its about CANDY and the skeletons in her closet. It also changes my perception of their reaction to Asa's first daughter. How could Candy have possibly judged him at all for that? She couldnt, lol. Seems like this behavior runs in the family from both sides!

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Asshat since we know you read here: CUT HER HAIR!!! It’s looking so bad. The longer it gets the more stringy it gets. And that style is awful. No 17 year old would wear their hair that way. It’s cute for a toddler maybe. But it’s awful. You say you don’t want her to look special needs… the hair isn’t helping

• Heart
  • Sad