Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a look at this instastory!! Goobygunt is ENORMOUS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Fat Boy is such a liar. Of course he knows Abbies baseline capability for getting dressed. How many times has he had to care for on his own when Pig is away. Abbie sure wasnt dressing herself.

Plus, did you notice they haven't replaced the curtains on 2 windows in Abbies bedroom. They have been like that for weeks. No wonder she is up early when the sun comes up. Laxy slobs.
---

Fat Boy is such a liar. Of course he knows Abbies baseline capability for getting dressed. How many times has he had to care for on his own when Pig is away. Abbie sure wasnt dressing herself.

Plus, did you notice they haven't replaced the curtains on 2 windows in Abbies bedroom. They have been like that for weeks. No wonder she is up early when the sun comes up. Laxy slobs.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Please link these moments.
My blocked banned ass is missing out!! 😆
I tried, it wont let me link her story. :(:(
---

Take a look at this instastory!! Goobygunt is ENORMOUS!!!
Thats what happened to me, cant share the link. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can hear Big P doing her best Sally Fields’ impersonation with the top level Huns: “You like me! You really, really like me!”

3A507276-5F36-4ABF-99A6-355A6A045C41.jpeg

Just like Abbie, Big P needs a little motivating treat to go for a “walk” - Margarita Motivation!

02CDEBBD-199B-4AEA-A6EF-4C0E49FCA542.jpeg

CillaMe’s Texas getup may have given her more giddy up, but she looked ridiculous! I like that Brittany’s phone covered part of her MaAssive face.

AC105405-A95B-4633-BE16-F416A7532495.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can hear Big P doing her best Sally Fields’ impersonation with the top level Huns: “You like me! You really, really like me!”

View attachment 1935411

Just like Abbie, Big P needs a little motivating treat to go for a “walk” - Margarita Motivation!

View attachment 1935420

CillaMe’s Texas getup may have given her more giddy up, but she looked ridiculous! I like that Brittany’s phone covered part of her MaAssive face.

View attachment 1935415
No boots I see. Just adjustable fabric strap sandals for ever expanding hooves feet.
---

Her favorite part, after the booze.
C5DE7E0D-4B1C-4EEA-89CB-34E53D4F3647.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I did get a new Brahmin. Thanks for asking, husband brought me shopping feeling really guilty about the new gun safe he got. heehee
As a lifelong purseaholic, I am in full support any time a Tattler gets a new bag! I still have a Brahmin I got in the 90s. However, I cannot support the fact that Big P has a Louis Vuitton. It’s downright criminal to waste it on her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No boots I see. Just adjustable fabric strap sandals for ever expanding hooves feet.
---

Her favorite part, after the booze.View attachment 1935436
Is Pig doing the training..lol.. can you imagine learning from Pig?

That hat looks so stupid on her..she is not wearing it right..most likely because it is way too small and doesn't fit her enormous head. Maybe she is saving the sparkly boots for the big party night??? You know she went to that store for those pink sparkly boots that advertised XXXX wide.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

Her favorite part, after the booze.View attachment 1935436
I’m sure her feet were crammed into the boots. She probably couldn’t stand being in them. Remember when she lost her weight after surgery they said she went down 2-3 shoe sizes. Well, we know her feet have ballooned up again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
If you need a lip color you can help Cilla win a Gucci purse. 🤓😅
174FACEA-4D3C-4488-BE87-CB2CA807A770.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As a lifelong purseaholic, I am in full support any time a Tattler gets a new bag! I still have a Brahmin I got in the 90s. However, I cannot support the fact that Big P has a Louis Vuitton. It’s downright criminal to waste it on her!
She cheapens LV and Rolex to the point that nobody would believe that she is wearing the authentic product.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how to post video links but there is a video of big p boot scoot n boogie and it looks like she is double fisting drinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at the state of her. Buttons ready to pop.
And she cant even be bothered to do her hair and make-up for this company training?
What a BG! 😂 😂

Screenshot 2023-02-04 12.27.47 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.