Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle is great, right? I can vent..judgment free. I used to follow FA after SBSK. Mistake! After a few months I was feeling like I maybe was learning a little bit about autism to be better informed at my nursing job where i worked PT at Family Service as a Community Health Nurse Navigator. Long story short…I commented a few things. Extremely innocuous. He snapped back. It was bizarre! He was speaking about Abbie’s back pack. How it is like a “Go Bag” or “get out bag” emergency backpacks people, households, nursing/medical staff pack with supplies in case of bad emergency situations. I never heard of a Go Bag. I said my husband was LEO and his dept called them bail out or bug out bags up here in NE US. He said something like “I’m not sure about that. I’ve been all over the US and I’m USCG and I would know. Maybe you’re confused. I said I wasn’t confused. I said my husband was also a United States Marine and he also said they called them bail out bags in USMC too. Anyhow, that day he delete my comments and I asked him why and then I was blocked.
He's such a prick. He just knows it all.
He deleted your comments so other humpers wouldnt agree with you.
Cant have that, hes always right.
---

Oh boy.
So this Texas trip looks freaking hysterical!
Like 30 hons, all wearing stupid hats singing Shania Twain.
I mean, SMALL turn-out, and embarrassing to watch actually.
Big P filming herself up close and personal while bellowing, the others in the background, it looks so forced.
She said "If your job doesnt look like this message me immediately."
If my job looked this way I'd need therapy!
It must be exhausting trying to look so excited all the time.
And all the woo whooing...they all woooo-whoooo all the time.
Must be a requirement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well, that was painful to watch. At her age, shouldn't she be able to put a shirt on without spending that many minutes looking at the ceiling and needing constant prompting? 🤷‍♀️

For those of you who don't want to watch it, here you go.

It starts out with this message from ASSa...
View attachment 1934162

At 4:04 he hands her the shirt and tells her to put it on.
View attachment 1934190

Abbie looks around and makes noises from 4:04 thru 4:12
View attachment 1934167
View attachment 1934168
View attachment 1934170

At 4:13 Jump cut to a new scene of Abbie holding the shirt
View attachment 1934181

4:45 One of the 19 times she looked at the ceiling during that I counted.
View attachment 1934172

At 4:55 Abbie almost smacks ASSa in the chin :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
View attachment 1934189

At 5:03 Break time for some deep nose-picking :sick:
View attachment 1934171

At 5:32 Finally done
View attachment 1934169

WHEW...I need a drink after watching that and I don't even drink! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
After seeing this I have to say she is at an 18 month old level with comprehension.
---

She went with the hat that didn't fit.View attachment 1934296
---
Bahahahahah ♪♫♫ Like an ID cowgirl ♪♫♫

1675485975120.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This might be unpopular opinion but if Piggrilla was dressing her daughter up i.e putting on the clothes for her instead of say allowing Abbie to dress herself, I would do the same and get on with our day.

Assa is still dreaming if he is pushing so hard for independence at this stage.

Reactions: 19
---

Oh boy.
Big P filming herself up close and personal while bellowing, the others in the background, it looks so forced.
Must be a requirement.
Please link these moments.
My blocked banned ass is missing out!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This might be unpopular opinion but if Piggrilla was dressing her daughter up i.e putting on the clothes for her instead of say allowing Abbie to dress herself, I would do the same and get on with our day.

Everything they do for the vlog is fake. They aren’t practicing that outside of the vlog. Abbie is almost 18 years old. Most stuff they are teaching her now is for show.

• Heart
Someone called them out on there page today about there how big they are they had pop siting right here they should not have that at there size and the ass had had her get dress in pants say she does not now Bach the front I could not watch no more he makes me so mad she need space away from YouTube and there side way don’t mom and daughter work out together might help them both just wait tell ass hat finds this comment out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet you also don't dress your son, then hand him more shirts and pants and tell him to put those on too.

Unlike Asa. Who acknowledged how confusing the whole charade actually was for her, but kept making her do it.

My older kid is 100% independent in dressing. They can do jeans/button pants, shirts with fasteners, etc.
My younger kid, on the other hand, can dress themselves as of the last few months but it's hit or miss whether shirts/pants are on backwards or not! :ROFLMAO: I have to set the clothing out, but they can handle it from there. Like you, I choose clothing with my child's abilities and sensory needs in mind. Everything has an elastic waist, no buttons or fasteners (other than a few zip up hoodies for layering in cold weather, which I help with), all material has to be very soft like fleece, brushed cotton, or that silky athletic material. Everything is age appropriate and neat - maybe not Instagram-fashionable, but they don't look like a disheveled 60 year old.
---

It was just as on purpose as his very pointed comments to Priscilla while panning over the huge spread of lunch for 12 about how Abbie rode the Peleton.
He might as well have put up subtitles saying "Unlike SOME PEOPLE in this house....."
I bet you also don't dress your son, then hand him more shirts and pants and tell him to put those on too.

Unlike Asa. Who acknowledged how confusing the whole charade actually was for her, but kept making her do it.

My older kid is 100% independent in dressing. They can do jeans/button pants, shirts with fasteners, etc.
My younger kid, on the other hand, can dress themselves as of the last few months but it's hit or miss whether shirts/pants are on backwards or not! :ROFLMAO: I have to set the clothing out, but they can handle it from there. Like you, I choose clothing with my child's abilities and sensory needs in mind. Everything has an elastic waist, no buttons or fasteners (other than a few zip up hoodies for layering in cold weather, which I help with), all material has to be very soft like fleece, brushed cotton, or that silky athletic material. Everything is age appropriate and neat - maybe not Instagram-fashionable, but they don't look like a disheveled 60 year old.
---

It was just as on purpose as his very pointed comments to Priscilla while panning over the huge spread of lunch for 12 about how Abbie rode the Peleton.
He might as well have put up subtitles saying "Unlike SOME PEOPLE in this house....."

Yeah, as I was watching her I was screaming inside "She's bleeping confused!!" I remember my kiddo was confused when I had him layer up during one cold ass winter day here a few years back LOL! But I explained he needs to wear this stuff so he don't freeze his booty off.

Reactions: 18
Why yes, it is lime scented. It actually is a tasty beverage. You serve it in copper mugs as demonstrated below. 😂 I am sure your perfume smells much better than Percillerpotamus’ Moscow Mule breath.😂
By the way…Did you ever treat yourself to a new leather handbag?
View attachment 1934118
I did get a new Brahmin. Thanks for asking, husband brought me shopping feeling really guilty about the new gun safe he got. heehee

Reactions: 14
For someone who's so in Abbie's face all day long, I find it hard to believe he's never seen her getting dressed and doesn't know the "baseline".

Abbie's almost 18… stop making her get dressed or brushing her teeth on YouTube for content independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She needs to be dressed in just plain t-shirts not clothes with buttons, knots or other fashionista like clothing. Let her wear clothes that she is comfortable in.

Reactions: 19
I feel like if they worked with abby when she was younger she would've been able to put her own clothes on now and do other things. But I think forcing her to do things now is a waste of time. They didn't care when she was younger so why do they care now. I hope some of the fathering autism fans wake up and realize that they are being fake about everything and lying about what abby can do.

Reactions: 20
I feel like if they worked with abby when she was younger she would've been able to put her own clothes on now and do other things. But I think forcing her to do things now is a waste of time. They didn't care when she was younger so why do they care now. I hope some of the fathering autism fans wake up and realize that they are being fake about everything and lying about what abby can do.
I don’t think that’s going to happen. They have been this way ALWAYS and we’ve been talking about it always. They simply don’t care about her and they only care about themselves . Their fans are hoodwinked and will remain that way. Abbie is a victim of circumstance. Her life isn’t going to miraculously change today, tomorrow or probably any time in the future. It’s very difficult to watch day after day with Tattlers hands being tied and all we can do is shag on them and laugh and hope that someone somewhere will have the power to shut them down. Meanwhile, we keep spilling the tea and I’m here for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
---

Oh boy.
Must be a requirement.
I can't imagine a more awful and boring time than being trapped in a hotel reception room, with a gaggle of women who I neither know nor care to know, pretending to have a great time whilst drinking myself into thinking that it might be fun and doing karaoke. It is Seventh Level of Hell punishment for scamming pitiful women of their hard earned and poorly spent savings. What a tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
---

Oh boy.
Must be a requirement.
The budget for Slime conventions has definitely been adjusted. 😂 Hilarious. Boring ass room, with a DJ set up aaaaand that is about it. 😂 Totally worth the cash she spent on boots and a cowgirl hat. Yeeehaw!
---

I can't imagine a more awful and boring time than being trapped in a hotel reception room, with a gaggle of women who I neither know nor care to know, pretending to have a great time whilst drinking myself into thinking that it might be fun and doing karaoke. It is Seventh Level of Hell punishment for scamming pitiful women of their hard earned and poorly spent savings. What a tit show.
AMEN! Not enough drinks in the universe. All of them pretending to have a great time, and just about every single one of them are recording themselves…faces all up in their phones. Looks like tons of fun, doesn’t it? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nothing but the best for them. Abbie gets plastic baggies and Hey Dudes.
I agree. Where the hell are her fidget toys? The bit in the recent vlog of the shredded magazine made me sad. Why don't they purchase or bring a big bag of fidget toys to keep this poor girl entertained, especially when she's stressed and overwhelmed from being made to perform for Dad?

• Heart
  • Sick
Channel analytics for FA.

1675524357689.png

---

Did you all happen to see on the Instagram story that Cilla posted when they were doing karaoke? She forgot the words to "Feel Like A Woman" half way through her singing screeching. :LOL: She just went black and stopped hahahah.

• Haha
  • Sick
Channel analytics for FA.

View attachment 1935354
---

Did you all happen to see on the Instagram story that Cilla posted when they were doing karaoke? She forgot the words to "Feel Like A Woman" half way through her singing screeching. :LOL: She just went black and stopped hahahah.
Sickening...

and that doesn't include the MLM scam income, the FA Merch they sell, patreon, the other avenues for income like facebook, Tic Tok, instagram. The majority of his youtube views that he is making money on are his older videos that are obviously still being watched..more then his current videos.

Of course...imagine what they were making a few years ago when slime was going strong and his views were much better..so it has gone down and even tho it seems like a lot of income.. these fools are probably in debt up to their eyeballs and will fall financially fast and hard as time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.