Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.. it’s actually not that often I honestly “lol” at a post
….
But I lol’d 😂🤣
---

ABSOLUTELY how I feel!
Can you imagine being a.. honestly… not even mid-level YouTuber…(that is supposed to be teaching autism awareness, that’s what’s supposed to separate this from just being a “family vlog” right? … and forcing your college bound kid to keep up the game on his end? When the game is barely going good for your main channel?

Isn’t he supposed to be up there for school? He had the privilege to be able to go to school full time, in his own house.. what about his “life skills” Asa?
and I most DEF say privilege .. because the continuing education industry here in America is so fucked. He was in a privileged situation.

But every single hour of every day he had to probably text Cilla. A nightly call was required im sure. ESPECIALLY on weekends.

And now he’s gonna be moving back to that home?? Omg.. it would be difficult for a HANDSOME, CHARISMATIC , 100% straight guy to get laid…
---

UMMMM.. what??
Who is that woman hanging out next to Abbie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.

Seriously tho..
where those hams?
Show me them big ol’ hammies Cilla!😝😝
---

Yes!! What a throw back!
Y’all are absolutely rockin’ that hair!
Man… how many Aqua-net’s perished as a result?🤣😎💁🏻‍♀️

I was late 90s. Grew up with ton of plaid….XXXL shirts (even tho I weighed all of 90 pounds..)

But
Then as a teen I was total “corporate goth” (my family couldn’t afford Tripps and Jnco’s so I wore black slacks, tight black crop with black buttoned blazer. Even with Tons of accessories and make up, I kinda stood out fashionably of even my own group.. and it was because my family was poor 😂🤣
View attachment 1932000
This is last day in 10th grade with my best friend at the time (I’m on the right)
---

Funny you mention

AAAANNNNDDD
We know how their doors lock..
He has shown us where his security cameras are… inside the house included…
There address is well known and it’s not even “secret” info.. since they will record themselves in the car… leaving THEIR street..

seriously.. all I have is a 5k follower Twitter… and even I know to never get your street name in view… 🙄
---

I give you exhibit 1-
Love your photo, it makes me smile seeing good memories!!

Not not many cans gave their life for our hair...perms were a must, plus a teasing comb doesn't hurt!!

Reactions: 5
It’s my first suggestion-the Texas trip must have inspired me. Yikes!

Thread suggestion: Trip to Texas & a Big Dumb Hat…so sad Abbie has to pay for all that!

Reactions: 30
Is it more the case that Pigrillamotheringisnotmything wants Assachemcgee to teach Abbie hygiene and self care because she needs him to be doing the tech stuff for her?

Or to add Abbie using Slime Life products for advertising SlimeLife?

Sorry just rambling here, but Pigrillanotthemotheroftheyearpus has never done anything for Abbie like hygiene.
I think she does do her hygiene, probably muttering under her breath the whole time.

Reactions: 12
Ass inadvertently, or probably on purpose, threw Piggy under the bus in the vlog. He states that dressing is done by P and he needs a baseline. Well, Abbie didn't know jack, so what exactly has Pig been doing? I know, we know that answer, but it was funny to see her failures put on blast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder what was in those big shopping bags from Nanny Candy’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last thought about this, but...
P wants Asa to teach his adult daughter to dress.
So, is the lazy slor even going to bother getting her undergarments on beforehand?

Not ONE humper has commented that P is a lazy POS. If Asa were single and had no choice, thats one thing. But hes not. He has a wife who is 100% ok with him handling this. As a woman, I could not. I'd have to insist on making sure my daughter had some privacy and dignity.
I mean, wouldnt that miracle waiver they have cover a visiting aide for an hour a morning to assist with this if P's too lazy? It ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: new clothes and trips on Abby’s dime, how much longer until the demise of Slime?

Reactions: 18
If they want to focus on her being able to dress herself, then they first need to start with clothing she can actually put on herself. Forget the button up or tie up shirts/blouses and tight ass jeans with buttons and zippers etc. Give her sweats or track pants and t-shirts. My son can be pretty independent now when dressing because all his clothing has this in mind. If we tell him to "go upstairs and get pants on-shirt on" he can do it. Most of the time it even matches because 90% of his pants are either black/grey/blue.
I bet you also don't dress your son, then hand him more shirts and pants and tell him to put those on too.

Unlike Asa. Who acknowledged how confusing the whole charade actually was for her, but kept making her do it.

My older kid is 100% independent in dressing. They can do jeans/button pants, shirts with fasteners, etc.
My younger kid, on the other hand, can dress themselves as of the last few months but it's hit or miss whether shirts/pants are on backwards or not! :ROFLMAO: I have to set the clothing out, but they can handle it from there. Like you, I choose clothing with my child's abilities and sensory needs in mind. Everything has an elastic waist, no buttons or fasteners (other than a few zip up hoodies for layering in cold weather, which I help with), all material has to be very soft like fleece, brushed cotton, or that silky athletic material. Everything is age appropriate and neat - maybe not Instagram-fashionable, but they don't look like a disheveled 60 year old.
---

Ass inadvertently, or probably on purpose, threw Piggy under the bus in the vlog. He states that dressing is done by P and he needs a baseline. Well, Abbie didn't know jack, so what exactly has Pig been doing? I know, we know that answer, but it was funny to see her failures put on blast.
It was just as on purpose as his very pointed comments to Priscilla while panning over the huge spread of lunch for 12 about how Abbie rode the Peleton.
He might as well have put up subtitles saying "Unlike SOME PEOPLE in this house....."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet you also don't dress your son, then hand him more shirts and pants and tell him to put those on too.

Unlike Asa. Who acknowledged how confusing the whole charade actually was for her, but kept making her do it.

My older kid is 100% independent in dressing. They can do jeans/button pants, shirts with fasteners, etc.
My younger kid, on the other hand, can dress themselves as of the last few months but it's hit or miss whether shirts/pants are on backwards or not! :ROFLMAO: I have to set the clothing out, but they can handle it from there. Like you, I choose clothing with my child's abilities and sensory needs in mind. Everything has an elastic waist, no buttons or fasteners (other than a few zip up hoodies for layering in cold weather, which I help with), all material has to be very soft like fleece, brushed cotton, or that silky athletic material. Everything is age appropriate and neat - maybe not Instagram-fashionable, but they don't look like a disheveled 60 year old.
---

It was just as on purpose as his very pointed comments to Priscilla while panning over the huge spread of lunch for 12 about how Abbie rode the Peleton.
He might as well have put up subtitles saying "Unlike SOME PEOPLE in this house....."
The confusion of getting dressed over the clothing she already had on brought back memories of the time Ass had her ‘fake’ go to the bathroom so he could video for the world to see. She was super confused by that experience as well. He is a complete fool when it comes to children & teaching.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Atha is pushing so hard to get to 1 million subscribers. He's at 645k now. How much is he paying to buy these? I think he's also bought some of his Patreon subscriptions. You can smell the desperation in every vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same eyes and teeth as big P. She’s the skinny version of P. Lmao. Not a single double chin for miles! They have to be biologically related. Also, the blonde sister does look like P’s mom. I def see similarities and I’m not trying very hard. It’s weird P likes to brag she’s an only child. She acts like a wishes teet boy was an only child. The only thing she likes about Abby is her full name. Abagail Lorraine… she still says it as though Abagail Loraine was her dream of a perfect daughter to fall in line with herself and her own mother but she got Abby instead. The least refined version of herself. The unkempt version of herself. Zero “lady like” characteristics of a southern belle. Nope. Abbie will take her shoes off and sit in the mud and roll boogers between her fingers and honk for an hour. Can’t brag about that on social media. Hahaha. I’m not poking fun at Abigail Lorraine. This poor girl has lost years of services, education, structure, progress, and physical activity. Her dexterity is worse than ever. Her balance is bad. Her posture is bad. She looks lost and confused all the time. Her hygiene looks to be slacking in recent years. Get it together. Put the camera down and get your kid some decent services. Asa, please get Abby back to her baseline before YOU lost control. My 99 year old one legged grandmother has more zest for life than y’all do.
I always feel so refreshed after I purge here. This family makes my skin crawl. For years I looked for another soul who felt the same way.. I found the holy grail. This is like therapy for me. Lmao.
Tattle is great, right? I can vent..judgment free. I used to follow FA after SBSK. Mistake! After a few months I was feeling like I maybe was learning a little bit about autism to be better informed at my nursing job where i worked PT at Family Service as a Community Health Nurse Navigator. Long story short…I commented a few things. Extremely innocuous. He snapped back. It was bizarre! He was speaking about Abbie’s back pack. How it is like a “Go Bag” or “get out bag” emergency backpacks people, households, nursing/medical staff pack with supplies in case of bad emergency situations. I never heard of a Go Bag. I said my husband was LEO and his dept called them bail out or bug out bags up here in NE US. He said something like “I’m not sure about that. I’ve been all over the US and I’m USCG and I would know. Maybe you’re confused. I said I wasn’t confused. I said my husband was also a United States Marine and he also said they called them bail out bags in USMC too. Anyhow, that day he delete my comments and I asked him why and then I was blocked.
---

Looks like she's already had a snoutful🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸 I can't wait to see her in the background of the other Slimelifer's posts as she gets drunker and sloppier🐽😂🐽
Thanks a lot! I was so comfortable in bed right now under covers, listening to wind Staying warm in this mess. Now you made me crave a martini or 2! Off to make some martinis! Anyone joining me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.