Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are you telling us you've published smut on Amazon? If so, your next book could be Cilla: San Antonio Ho Down

Girl, my mind can be a weird place, but that's beyond even my abilities as a writer. I just had to have a plumber out for a drain clog this week; I don't need to call them back because I've emptied the contents of my stomach in the toilet too often! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pig keeps saying she has really dry skin even though she lives in FL. It's your freaking sodium filled diet and all the alcohol you drink moron.

Atha must not be monitoring the comments tonight...

Lori Schaeffer limited who can comment on this post.
The broadcaster chose to apply this setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NOTHING you said would "turn someone gay". I can see how he may have some odd anxiety issues dealing with intimacy with women, even make him have some sort of aversion to female genitalia, but a good therapist could help with that. Being gay involves much more than body parts; it's a whole way of life.
thank you for saying this first, & politely 💚 💚:m

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here’s my question. Is the pig going to San Antonio by herself? This is a leaders trip, so none of the 2 ton huns Will be there. She’s taking Asa on trips because she’s too insecure to go alone. I’ll bet he goes with her.
Well of course he'll go. They hired him to take pics and videos because he is a professional photographer don't ya know, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pig keeps saying she has really dry skin even though she lives in FL. It's your freaking sodium filled diet and all the alcohol you drink moron.

Atha must not be monitoring the comments tonight...

Lori Schaeffer limited who can comment on this post.
The broadcaster chose to apply this setting.
I recognize a few names. Looks like only other huns can comment. Way to get new customers! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
On social blade they went up 15,000 subscribers last month which is a huge amount compared to other months which barely go up at all.. they show going up in views but his current VLOGS seem to be going down in views.. so it doesn't make sense. Sounds like Asshat must have bought views/subscribers to keep the channel alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And its ridiculous since she cooks the same meals over and over.
Spaghetti, Sloppy Joes. Lemon Piccata. Crack chicken and pot roast. That damn Low Country Boil.
Not worthy of a cookbook, thats for sure!
But the humpers will probably buy it, hoping that each recipe will include some cute family story about how Abbie loves it, etc. :sick::sick:
Why would anyone "buy" a cookbook when she fully admits she finds the recipes on Pinterest....these fools are a waste of space. Anything to make a buck. Idiots

Reactions: 18
Oh Priscilla, which one are you? Really. Updating all your profiles and covers makes our heads spin.
CECF9D0E-160F-4223-A946-2CA3375788FA.jpeg

A054160A-B703-4F81-B21C-8961F5754FBA.jpeg

CC1BA945-3F2D-4099-97B0-0FBDD7BC70ED.jpeg

9364BEE9-2A11-4ABC-B7AE-0F3DEEE268B9.jpeg

F2D6F8D8-3A21-4C8B-B798-3802EE49A4A0.jpeg

F99E29F3-3C3C-4D3D-92AF-FC73E17ECC25.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would anyone "buy" a cookbook when she fully admits she finds the recipes on Pinterest....these fools are a waste of space. Anything to make a buck. Idiots
Hell think the last few "recipes " she showed were from tiktok... she has zero ability to create anything. Even her "award wining gumbo" recipe was her dad's. She has no skill or talent for cooking. Even stealing others recipes, or cooking from packets, she manages to duck it up.

Oh the humpers will buy it... at least the humpiest of them all will.

Oh and she will go on and on about having a cookbook. She will add it to her list of titles.... Cookbook Author

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A bit off topic
But wandering airhead Kaitlin calls her autistic son 'sweet boy'. What is with these people that their kids are all called sweet...actually her kid has zero discipline and can be a brat. Plus she supposedly is homeschooling too but I don't believe it she's always going to Disney or wandering in the woods with her kid

Reactions: 9
God, the orange in that office is hideous. It looks terrible on camera. I can’t believe they can’t see that. Any color would be better than orange. She said she “wanted color”… ok but did it literally have to be a bleeping primary color? It makes Prisalottapus look jaundice. I bet she did some stupid color match quiz and it told her orange was her best color. It’s such a bad orange on camera. I don’t care what color she calls it… it’s orange as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, the orange in that office is hideous. It looks terrible on camera. I can’t believe they can’t see that. Any color would be better than orange. She said she “wanted color”… ok but did it literally have to be a bleeping primary color? It makes Prisalottapus look jaundice. I bet she did some stupid color match quiz and it told her orange was her best color. It’s such a bad orange on camera. I don’t care what color she calls it… it’s orange as tit.
I’m sure AssA will be tasked with repainting it while she is boot scooting and drinking with the Huns in San Antonio. A soft pink would highlight her CillaMe Spam.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New video about homeschooling
Priscilla said they aren’t going broke if she can help it, the return of Pots Pans and Priscilla is underway.
Get ready for lots of butter, lots of cheese and back to back coochie boards.

Someone said a cookbook???

89e1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's hunter orange so the hunters don't mistake her for a moose.
---

Sounds like they have big plans for Priscilla to "publish" a "cookbook" this year.

She'll self-publish a haphazard mess of cheese and stolen recipes through Amazon and act like she's the next Rosanna Pansino with a million dollar book deal. That's why they're going back to the Pots Pans and Bullshit brand.

Not that there's anything wrong with self publishing through Amazon. I have some stuff published there & it makes for a nice little passive income stream. It's just that cookbooks don't rake in the dollars. Smut does!
Ok girl. I want to read your smut. Hook a tattle sib up will ya! ;) 🍆
---

She looks like a sofa.

1675403521143.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This tells me they are desperate. They are digging back in to her cooking bullshit, which is laughable at best
I remember the barely concealed disdain in Ass’s voice when they first talked about her changing the channel name to Cilla’s Slop ‘n’ Trash. He knew it was bad branding from the beginning but for whatever reason he couldn’t stand up to her. I wonder how the conversation went when they decided to change the channel name back this time…

Ok girl. I want to read your smut. Hook a tattle sib up will ya! ;) 🍆
Same! Furthermore, if you show me yours I’ll show you mine 🤭

(Just kidding. Mine’s not very smutty. But it is gay!)

• Heart
  • Wow
The three of them are a prime example of enmeshment. You can even throw Summer in there. They essentially groomed her to be a larger part of their family than her own. Pretty much brainwashed her into thinking she is destined to be Abbie’s future caregiver with no regard to what Summer may want for her own future. It’s sick.
Yup I believed Thum was the other other-daughter. Remember in one of the recent vlogs, Pigcilla needed a mother-daughter experience and asked Thum to coffee or something.

I think it finally clicked in Thum's head and she clicked her heels and ran as far as she could and distanced herself from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve isn’t s
I’ve just tried this with my dog. Asked her “to go outside to go to the toilet as she needs to retain her life skills” Shes still looking at me like “wtf are you yapping on about, I know how to take a piss without you telling me” 😂
Well.. it’s actually not that often I honestly “lol” at a post
….
But I lol’d 😂🤣
---

And you know @Nicole9Volt, even when the poor guy did try and date in high school or at college: his parents inserted themselves into their dates, their time at college and stuck the damn camera (and cell phones) into their faces plus posting it all over their social media accounts. No only do I find this inexcusable as a parent.. . (Where are those kids’ privacy?) If I were a friend or date of Isaiah, I’d stay clear of him and his parents unless the cameras were put away. And even then I think Asa goes ahead and films people even when they’ve told him not to do it. He needs BE A KIND HUMAN tattooed across his fat face every time he has done this.
ABSOLUTELY how I feel!
Can you imagine being a.. honestly… not even mid-level YouTuber…(that is supposed to be teaching autism awareness, that’s what’s supposed to separate this from just being a “family vlog” right? … and forcing your college bound kid to keep up the game on his end? When the game is barely going good for your main channel?

Isn’t he supposed to be up there for school? He had the privilege to be able to go to school full time, in his own house.. what about his “life skills” Asa?
and I most DEF say privilege .. because the continuing education industry here in America is so fucked. He was in a privileged situation.

But every single hour of every day he had to probably text Cilla. A nightly call was required im sure. ESPECIALLY on weekends.

And now he’s gonna be moving back to that home?? Omg.. it would be difficult for a HANDSOME, CHARISMATIC , 100% straight guy to get laid…
---

Just who does she think she's fooling with this picture????
UMMMM.. what??
Who is that woman hanging out next to Abbie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.

Seriously tho..
where those hams?
Show me them big ol’ hammies Cilla!😝😝
---

Here are some TBT photos of me and my friends in college!! These photos were in the 90's and the height of Garth Brooks, Rockies (all colors), and having several different colors of ropers to match. Also, some of these girls were barrel racers or calve ropers....TEXAS!!!
Yes!! What a throw back!
Y’all are absolutely rockin’ that hair!
Man… how many Aqua-net’s perished as a result?🤣😎💁🏻‍♀️

I was late 90s. Grew up with ton of plaid….XXXL shirts (even tho I weighed all of 90 pounds..)

But
Then as a teen I was total “corporate goth” (my family couldn’t afford Tripps and Jnco’s so I wore black slacks, tight black crop with black buttoned blazer. Even with Tons of accessories and make up, I kinda stood out fashionably of even my own group.. and it was because my family was poor 😂🤣
image.jpg

This is last day in 10th grade with my best friend at the time (I’m on the right)
---

Even Nicky from NickyTV and Autumn from Raising Autumn are miles above Abbie in comprehension. Although both of them have heavy duty cognitive and emotional issues, at least their parents don’t pretend that they will live independent lives. They admit the very young child age level versus physical development. And both Autumn and Nicky are both in school settings. Not pretend homeschool. They are both close to Abbie’s age. Nick will be 18 next month and Autumn just turned 16.
Funny you mention
Well, we know where the house is, and now we know where the door is and where all his expensive computer and camera stuff is... How stupid is that? He may as well leave a key under the matt for anyone that wants to steal all his stuff.
And not for nothing, could Abbie's area be any smaller?
AAAANNNNDDD
We know how their doors lock..
He has shown us where his security cameras are… inside the house included…
There address is well known and it’s not even “secret” info.. since they will record themselves in the car… leaving THEIR street..

seriously.. all I have is a 5k follower Twitter… and even I know to never get your street name in view… 🙄
---

On social blade they went up 15,000 subscribers last month which is a huge amount compared to other months which barely go up at all.. they show going up in views but his current VLOGS seem to be going down in views.. so it doesn't make sense. Sounds like Asshat must have bought views/subscribers to keep the channel alive.
I give you exhibit 1-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.