Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see, in tonight vlog we got to see the thousands of dollars the guy has spent on camera and computer equipment and all we every see is his ugly mug in the vlogs. All he does is play video games and slaps together some footage of Abbie emptying the dishwasher and Priscilla says they're workaholics. I think she meant to say alcoholics. :unsure: Then he revisited that one award they paid for. If I could guess, I would definitely say the money is drying up. You wouldn't know it by the way they're spending but I think all this talk of podcasts, priscilla's pots and pans, Abbie becoming the next Jordan T-shirt business and putting out vlogs with the word CRY every other vlog says they're getting desperate.

Oh what a web they've woven. Nothing new to present to their audience so they have to bring back the oldies of day gone by. They're not creative or intelligent enough to reinvent themselves because they've built their little empire on the back of their disabled daughter who is aging out of anything worth watching. They've alienated themselves from the community they built this channel on. Nobody wants to associate with two greedy, insincere, assholes whose sole purpose is to scam, lie and cheat.

Put Abbie in a daycare program. She could give a tit about the so-called vocational tasks because she will never be able to comprehend any of it. Atha is not going to get back what he had and he just needs to end it so his daughter can be happy and enjoy her life. Atha is hellbent on keeping Abbie under his control because he doesn't accept that this is going to end. He can't fathom a day when nobody wants to watch Abbie and make him money. He will go down kicking and screaming, AND CRYING, until there are only a handful of humpers and creepers. We'll be here to laugh and poke fun at him and Pig because how can you not. They're two of the most ridiculous people I've ever seen. They're oblivious to just how dumb they are. And what makes them even more fun to taunt is their belief they're the smartest ones in the room. 🙃
They are so jealous of Jordyn and her family. They want Abbie to be just like her....and they desperately want what they have...and they never will. Jordyn and Abbie are nothing alike....Abbie is so low functioning she will never be like Jordyn or be able to do things like Jordyn...why cant they see that???

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They are so jealous of Jordyn and her family. They want Abbie to be just like her....and they desperately want what they have...and they never will. Jordyn and Abbie are nothing alike....Abbie is so low functioning she will never be like Jordyn or be able to do things like Jordyn...why cant they see that???
They can see that, they just think nobody else can see. Or they are just the great pretender(s).

Reactions: 21
They can see that, they just think nobody else can see. Or they are just the great pretender(s).
Or, they just assume they can gaslight the humpers because it's worked so far. They'll believe anything and Assmuncher knows this

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well.. it’s actually not that often I honestly “lol” at a post
….
But I lol’d 😂🤣
---

ABSOLUTELY how I feel!
Can you imagine being a.. honestly… not even mid-level YouTuber…(that is supposed to be teaching autism awareness, that’s what’s supposed to separate this from just being a “family vlog” right? … and forcing your college bound kid to keep up the game on his end? When the game is barely going good for your main channel?

Isn’t he supposed to be up there for school? He had the privilege to be able to go to school full time, in his own house.. what about his “life skills” Asa?
and I most DEF say privilege .. because the continuing education industry here in America is so fucked. He was in a privileged situation.

But every single hour of every day he had to probably text Cilla. A nightly call was required im sure. ESPECIALLY on weekends.

And now he’s gonna be moving back to that home?? Omg.. it would be difficult for a HANDSOME, CHARISMATIC , 100% straight guy to get laid…
---

UMMMM.. what??
Who is that woman hanging out next to Abbie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.

Seriously tho..
where those hams?
Show me them big ol’ hammies Cilla!😝😝
---

Yes!! What a throw back!
Y’all are absolutely rockin’ that hair!
Man… how many Aqua-net’s perished as a result?🤣😎💁🏻‍♀️

I was late 90s. Grew up with ton of plaid….XXXL shirts (even tho I weighed all of 90 pounds..)

But
Then as a teen I was total “corporate goth” (my family couldn’t afford Tripps and Jnco’s so I wore black slacks, tight black crop with black buttoned blazer. Even with Tons of accessories and make up, I kinda stood out fashionably of even my own group.. and it was because my family was poor 😂🤣
View attachment 1932000
This is last day in 10th grade with my best friend at the time (I’m on the right)
---

Funny you mention

AAAANNNNDDD
We know how their doors lock..
He has shown us where his security cameras are… inside the house included…
There address is well known and it’s not even “secret” info.. since they will record themselves in the car… leaving THEIR street..

seriously.. all I have is a 5k follower Twitter… and even I know to never get your street name in view… 🙄
---

I give you exhibit 1-
You were such a little cutie ♥ ♥
---

So does Ass-ugh.
Is it it my imagination or is her gunt rising upwards and becoming a goob (gut/boob)? Her gut appears to occupy four area codes east to west as well as north to south. At the rate that Cilldebeast is going, she will be wearing her gut under her chin by August. She is a Goobygunt 🐽 😂 🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You were such a little cutie ♥ ♥
---

Is it it my imagination or is her gunt rising upwards and becoming a goob (gut/boob)? Her gut appears to occupy four area codes east to west as well as north to south. At the rate that Cilldebeast is going, she will be wearing her gut under her chin by August. She is a Goobygunt 🐽 😂 🐽
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GOOB, I love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap time. FA January vlogs totaled approx 841,000 views. Fatboy posted 22 new vlogs during January (sooo busy).

Two vlogs exceeded 50k views. Most vlogs were in the low 30k range.

The worst performing vlog was titled "We lost her words" and had 25k views.

I started tracking this in November (863,000 views). December was 736,000 views. Now January had a slight increase to 841,000 views.

Fatboy continues to flounder with the same tit day after day. The FA channel new vlog performance continues to be horrid.

Income provided by these recent vlogs are STILL less than $70 per day. I, for one, wouldn't get out of bed for $70 LOL.

ASSHOLE MUST BE LOSING EVEN MORE OF HIS WARPED MIND.

Please note that my numbers are estimates and change as time moves on. I'm not using Social blade. I'm just quickly adding up views from the Youtube channel. Nothing is precise. It just gives us an idea of how he is trending.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New clip where ass pretends that abbie said thank you on the iPad when I'm sure ass did it with jumpcuts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy sheeeeeeeeeit.

I was reading comments on the latest FA Vlog for amusement which lead me to a Dad Podcast comment that someone posted that said that "Dad Challenge podcast was at it again" So I meandered over to Josh's channel to see what he's vlogging about on them now. It looks like he's doing an AMA on a "famous family" with an anonymous member. Look what's in the comments on the upcomong vlog. Asshat's going to lose his tit!

1675437483731.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So Abbie gets 1/8th of the office space for her vocational things. Mmmmkay.
She doesn’t even need a space for homeschooling. The best thing to do is to make space for her to do sensory activities, all that other tit is just bullshit.

New clip where ass pretends that abbie said thank you on the iPad when I'm sure ass did it with jumpcuts.
LOL. I saw a comment criticizing them for not saying please and thank you when bossing Abbie around, so this is right on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope someone fills in Josh in on that court case. I'd like to see what he does with exposing them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy sheeeeeeeeeit.

I was reading comments on the latest FA Vlog for amusement which lead me to a Dad Podcast comment that someone posted that said that "Dad Challenge podcast was at it again" So I meandered over to Josh's channel to see what he's vlogging about on them now. It looks like he's doing an AMA on a "famous family" with an anonymous member. Look what's in the comments on the upcomong vlog. Asshat's going to lose his tit!

View attachment 1932929
:unsure: I don’t think the accident is interesting enough to cover. I think its good tattle material but not for the masses jmo because it doesn’t really prove anything.

Reactions: 13
Is Pig in Texas now? Cant wait to see her looking a complete idiot as the Obese Cowgirl who would break a horses back if she ever tried to get on one!

• Haha
OMG! What is the title going to be? GIGANTIC SERVINGS FOR PUDGY PRINCESSES!?
Bet she changed her channel name back to PPP because that will be the name of the cookbook.

(Yes I know it was a joke. Lol but there's a shady motive behind everything they do)

• Sick
Bet she changed her channel name back to PPP because that will be the name of the cookbook.

(Yes I know it was a joke. Lol but there's a shady motive behind everything they do)
Surely by this time even the Humpiest Humps have figured out that Pig cannot cook..and will just be watching because of the FA connection. They are probably hoping to get a new batch of vulnerables to route to the slime scam...

She may be more successful with a parody type channel... as the worst possible and most unhealthy cook?

• Haha
:unsure: I don’t think the accident is interesting enough to cover. I think its good tattle material but not for the masses jmo because it doesn’t really prove anything.
I think him covering it will still upset the Maasses. They don't want this getting out to the public.
---

That wonky eye is going to pop right out of her fat head one of these days.

1675446974577.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think him covering it will still upset the Maasses. They don't want this getting out to the public.
---

That wonky eye is going to pop right out of her fat head one of these days.

View attachment 1933235
Anything he puts out will upset them but the lawsuit is irrelevant to what Josh is trying to promote. If he actually did research he would see why it doesn’t matter for him to cover that.

If he actually wanted to take a stance against the exploitation he should do a video about their homeschooling and how much bullshit it is.

Why is she promoting this brand so hard when she’s not even sponsored. News flash Priscilla, you’re not the look they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.