Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This top is definitely a 2 person job!
“Atha!!! I’m thuck!”

Let’s face it, it takes a village to clothe this beast.
What gets me is the description says it has a "cinched waist" well how TF is that gonna work???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NOTHING you said would "turn someone gay". I can see how he may have some odd anxiety issues dealing with intimacy with women, even make him have some sort of aversion to female genitalia, but a good therapist could help with that. Being gay involves much more than body parts; it's a whole way of life.
Yeah, agree with this.

Now.. yes.. his upbringing is a complex situation. And could effect him as an adult
But while I don’t agree that seeing your sister naked is going to turn you gay, I can understand why she got there. So no shame in asking OP. (They even said they were more on the sheltered side.. so no harm no foul.)

But honestly.. I think there is soooo much more than seeing Abbie naked that is going to effect his future and his sexual future. He’s a mama’s boy. He’s mamas golden child. If he brings home a woman, she’s NEVER gonna be good enough for Cilla..

If he brings home a man, Asa will freak and take him out to shoot some animals and have a long talk to with him. That he’s breaking his heart.

He’s a sensitive guy. Doesn’t mean he’s gay. But it was probably really hard for him to date as a teen. Not only because of taking care of his sister, but also because of mama..

if anything.. it makes me sleep better at night to not even picture any of that. He is asexual in my mind 😂😂🤣🤣
---

Yeah, Isaiah is a mommy’s boy. That we can all agree on. I’d bet $5 whole dollars she didn’t breastfeed either of her kids. When they were babies. She just doesn’t strike me as the close mothering kind of mother who bonds with her kids in a normal way or has the kind of dedication it might take to breastfeed. I’m not saying breastfeeding is the ultimate form of mothering. I’m not le leche league member or anything. I just can’t see Priscilla in particular undertaking this endeavor. Just not into motherhood to that extent. Just my opinion, for what it’s worth.
Oh absolutely not..
Are you kidding me..
This little dainty southern Belle gets disgusted over the littlest things. No way she did something so… unnatural as breast feeding… 😑😑😑
---

Were there words that went along with this picture?
Oh no.. just took a screen shot of an image.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve isn’t s
YOU WOULD THINK.. ASA… AFTER 18 YEARS OF BEING WITH HER.. YOU would have learned to modify and SIMPLIFY your language with her. ESPECIALLY when giving her commands..

You can’t “ummm uhhhh” in between every word. This is why you are NOT a teacher.
You can’t use all the extra words and modifiers .
You see it all the time with them.

“Umm… so yeah.. Abbie.. go grab your shoes from the hallway . This is the next task on uhh your board.. cause I think we uhhh yeah we’re going for a walk around the neighborhood to teach you about traffic and stuff like that”
*says all that before even giving her a chance to grab her shoes*

Maaaybeee ….
“Time for walk”
“Get shoes”. *wait for compliance “Put them on.”
*wait for compliance “Good job. Ready for walk?”

Yes it’s slower. Takes more time. Takes more patience. Takes more concentration on your part as the the parent to make sure you are speaking clearly.

I’m not saying they have to talk to her like that all the time. I have two German Shepherds. We made a list the other day for fun. We realized they understand about 150 different words. When we are wanting them to DO something. We make clear, short, directions to them.
But in just hanging out with them, we aren’t commanding them like that. But I would never expect my dogs to sit if I said “ok Shibata now is.. uh… the time to sit because that is going… uh .. to teach life skills…”
I’ve just tried this with my dog. Asked her “to go outside to go to the toilet as she needs to retain her life skills” Shes still looking at me like “wtf are you yapping on about, I know how to take a piss without you telling me” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, agree with this.

Now.. yes.. his upbringing is a complex situation. And could effect him as an adult
But while I don’t agree that seeing your sister naked is going to turn you gay, I can understand why she got there. So no shame in asking OP. (They even said they were more on the sheltered side.. so no harm no foul.)

But honestly.. I think there is soooo much more than seeing Abbie naked that is going to effect his future and his sexual future. He’s a mama’s boy. He’s mamas golden child. If he brings home a woman, she’s NEVER gonna be good enough for Cilla..

If he brings home a man, Asa will freak and take him out to shoot some animals and have a long talk to with him. That he’s breaking his heart.

He’s a sensitive guy. Doesn’t mean he’s gay. But it was probably really hard for him to date as a teen. Not only because of taking care of his sister, but also because of mama..

if anything.. it makes me sleep better at night to not even picture any of that. He is asexual in my mind 😂😂🤣🤣
---

Oh absolutely not..
Are you kidding me..
This little dainty southern Belle gets disgusted over the littlest things. No way she did something so… unnatural as breast feeding… 😑😑😑
---

Oh no.. just took a screen shot of an image.
And you know @Nicole9Volt, even when the poor guy did try and date in high school or at college: his parents inserted themselves into their dates, their time at college and stuck the damn camera (and cell phones) into their faces plus posting it all over their social media accounts. No only do I find this inexcusable as a parent.. . (Where are those kids’ privacy?) If I were a friend or date of Isaiah, I’d stay clear of him and his parents unless the cameras were put away. And even then I think Asa goes ahead and films people even when they’ve told him not to do it. He needs BE A KIND HUMAN tattooed across his fat face every time he has done this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The three of them are a prime example of enmeshment. You can even throw Summer in there. They essentially groomed her to be a larger part of their family than her own. Pretty much brainwashed her into thinking she is destined to be Abbie’s future caregiver with no regard to what Summer may want for her own future. It’s sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
If I was a guy, and the main two females I was exposed to my entire childhood were my 400 lb ignorant mother and my naked, feces smearing, inanimate object humping sister, I would 1000% choose another man as my life mate.
I bet Ass Maass has even considered it a time or two on the past 20 years.
Just my take…I am not trying to poke the bear one way or another.
😘😁😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I forgot who said about the weighted blanket, but I have one; my parents brought me one for Christmas. It is something I cannot live without now, it the wonderful. I really don't understand why they can't get her a weighted blanket? Or a weighted cuddly toy or something?

The last time she had a weighted blanket, it was at the rental and Crazy Nanny made it for Abbie.
Don't forget the special weighted blanket that some charity organization made for Abbie. IIRC Ass specifically talked about how not every child qualifies to receive one, but Abbie did...so some other kid with autism coould have used it, but instead it went to these dicksmacks. Wonder where it is now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If I was a guy, and the main two females I was exposed to my entire childhood were my 400 lb ignorant mother and my naked, feces smearing, inanimate object humping sister, I would 1000% choose another man as my life mate.
😘😁😘
The poor bastard hasn't had it easy with those useless tits as parents. Their poor examples of how to cultivate and maintain friendships and a healthhy marriage and the failure to encourage steady and solid employment and the importance of an education in a field that he is truly interested in, have made Isaiah socially awkward and emotionally stunted. He needs to work on himself before he unleashes himself on a romantic partner.

• Heart
I forgot who said about the weighted blanket, but I have one; my parents brought me one for Christmas. It is something I cannot live without now, it the wonderful. I really don't understand why they can't get her a weighted blanket? Or a weighted cuddly toy or something?

The last time she had a weighted blanket, it was at the rental and Crazy Nanny made it for Abbie.
My 12 year old son will not sleep without his weighted blanket with dinosaurs all over and his weighted lizard and we don't give 2 shits what people say. He even likes his plushie Barney that sings the I LOVE YOU Song

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whale Tattle Frands…I for one am tho, tho exthited that The Big Triple Size Me P is making a comeback. I cannot hardly wait for her to post a video of her opening cans of sauceth and packets of Hidden Valley Ranch. Bring it on! 😂
I am very curious about her reverting back to the old name. Did it take her this long to realize how stupid Thillas Thtuff and Thingth was?

• Haha
Whale Tattle Frands…I for one am tho, tho exthited that The Big Triple Size Me P is making a comeback. I cannot hardly wait for her to post a video of her opening cans of sauceth and packets of Hidden Valley Ranch. Bring it on! 😂
I am very curious about her reverting back to the old name. Did it take her this long to realize how stupid Thillas Thtuff and Thingth was?
It wath too difficult for Prithilla to pronounth 🐽 😂

• Haha
😘😁😘
Asshole Maas. What man or woman would find that rotund sack of tit attractive. I guarantee gay men wouldn’t want him. And women? Maybe the money might attract them but they’d have to fight off a wild sow to get to it. The money I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here are some TBT photos of me and my friends in college!! These photos were in the 90's and the height of Garth Brooks, Rockies (all colors), and having several different colors of ropers to match. Also, some of these girls were barrel racers or calve ropers....TEXAS!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here are some TBT photos of me and my friends in college!! These photos were in the 90's and the height of Garth Brooks, Rockies (all colors), and having several different colors of ropers to match. Also, some of these girls were barrel racers or calve ropers....TEXAS!!!
The bigger the hair the closer to God 😂 😂 😂 LOVE. LOVE. LOVE the hair♥♥♥♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.