Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black, rayon and nylon sundress she purchased was $89. Ridiculous! That Glam Gurl recent posted that she was slowing down on her purchases of clothing hauls, especially fast fashion because it wasn’t good for the environment. So many of the Huns post pics in the cheapest disposable outfits. If someone lit a match, they’d all go up in flames or their plastic fashion would fuse to their skin. I wonder how much Glam Gurl is curbing her spending for the environment v. she’s not making bank through SL like she used to?
---

Spaghetti straps?! Eeeee gaadddds!
---

$59.95 for a polyester top! It clearly doesn’t lay right on the model. And with Big P’s build, she‘ll have a peek-a-boo gunt.

View attachment 1929112

Best descriptions designed to lure in CillaMe:
Romantic vibes
Most flattering fit
DAINTY flutter sleeves
Date night!
Flowy, effortless bottom hemline
100% polyester

View attachment 1929113
And always elastic under the boobs to emphasize her ooooh so cute hourglass shape, lol. Those tops are designed to help you look not sp fat, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here are some TBT photos of me and my friends in college!! These photos were in the 90's and the height of Garth Brooks, Rockies (all colors), and having several different colors of ropers to match. Also, some of these girls were barrel racers or calve ropers....TEXAS!!!
Holy hair spray Batman 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's see, in tonight vlog we got to see the thousands of dollars the guy has spent on camera and computer equipment and all we every see is his ugly mug in the vlogs. All he does is play video games and slaps together some footage of Abbie emptying the dishwasher and Priscilla says they're workaholics. I think she meant to say alcoholics. :unsure: Then he revisited that one award they paid for. If I could guess, I would definitely say the money is drying up. You wouldn't know it by the way they're spending but I think all this talk of podcasts, priscilla's pots and pans, Abbie becoming the next Jordan T-shirt business and putting out vlogs with the word CRY every other vlog says they're getting desperate.

Oh what a web they've woven. Nothing new to present to their audience so they have to bring back the oldies of day gone by. They're not creative or intelligent enough to reinvent themselves because they've built their little empire on the back of their disabled daughter who is aging out of anything worth watching. They've alienated themselves from the community they built this channel on. Nobody wants to associate with two greedy, insincere, assholes whose sole purpose is to scam, lie and cheat.

Put Abbie in a daycare program. She could give a tit about the so-called vocational tasks because she will never be able to comprehend any of it. Atha is not going to get back what he had and he just needs to end it so his daughter can be happy and enjoy her life. Atha is hellbent on keeping Abbie under his control because he doesn't accept that this is going to end. He can't fathom a day when nobody wants to watch Abbie and make him money. He will go down kicking and screaming, AND CRYING, until there are only a handful of humpers and creepers. We'll be here to laugh and poke fun at him and Pig because how can you not. They're two of the most ridiculous people I've ever seen. They're oblivious to just how dumb they are. And what makes them even more fun to taunt is their belief they're the smartest ones in the room. 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Here’s my question. Is the pig going to San Antonio by herself? This is a leaders trip, so none of the 2 ton huns Will be there. She’s taking Asa on trips because she’s too insecure to go alone. I’ll bet he goes with her.

Reactions: 26
P talking about Jordan "we love that family "....translation "I am jealous AF of them and everything they have and do"
Abbie is nowhere near where Jordan is and sadly never will be. Asshat is so deadset on this "vocational" stuff.. the poor girl cant even unload the dishwasher with prompting... after "teaching her" for what... 5 years?

It makes me sick to see all that fancy gear Asshat and the Pig buy from exploiting Abbie.. lets pray it is drying up... finally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Here’s my question. Is the pig going to San Antonio by herself? This is a leaders trip, so none of the 2 ton huns Will be there. She’s taking Asa on trips because she’s too insecure to go alone. I’ll bet he goes with her.
He might have to drive her because she's probably having a hard time fitting in the airplane seats- even if she pays for 2-one for each cheek. And he's probably the one that has to help her in the bathroom holding up the gunts when she's on the toilet....and then of course help her bathe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow, that last video was the ultimate snoozefest. I felt like I was back in college at a boring lecture that just went on and on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Abbie is nowhere near where Jordan is and sadly never will be. Asshat is so deadset on this "vocational" stuff.. the poor girl cant even unload the dishwasher with prompting... after "teaching her" for what... 5 years?

It makes me sick to see all that fancy gear Asshat and the Pig buy from exploiting Abbie.. lets pray it is drying up... finally.
Even Nicky from NickyTV and Autumn from Raising Autumn are miles above Abbie in comprehension. Although both of them have heavy duty cognitive and emotional issues, at least their parents don’t pretend that they will live independent lives. They admit the very young child age level versus physical development. And both Autumn and Nicky are both in school settings. Not pretend homeschool. They are both close to Abbie’s age. Nick will be 18 next month and Autumn just turned 16.

Reactions: 18
Oh I have so much to say! You all have been on fire these past few days! Ive been cracking up! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

First, P is even more fucked up than I thought. What 42 year old (3 months away) is obsessed with feeling like a "Printhess"!! Is she 10 years old?!

Then tonight she read directly from Asa's script. "Abbie LOVES vocational work! She THRIVES and feels successful and independent!" o_Oo_O
Abbie has no idea about independence, or dependence either, for that matter. She has no idea she is dependent upon her parents, let alone grasp what it means to not be.

We've abandoned working in a garden center, coffee shop, thrift store, bakery, etc., and now we're back to Abbie having the "home business."
So she can feel "productive" and "earn her paycheck." STFU Asa. If "she" launches a shirt business anyone with a lick of common sense knows you will hire someone to do the work off camera, or do it yourselves, like you did with FA merch. Its all a money grab.

I hope the woman who is suing Asa is following along and taking inventory of all his gadgets. Dont settle lady! Get him! 😂😂

P in that green dress. Its like an acre of the Amazon. Surprised there isnt a jungle cat napping on her bulging ass shelf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So how many times have they "redone" the office since they moved in...at least 4 maybe more...
Big P isn't gonna be successful or happy secluded upstairs in her new office. Humpers (aka buyers of her crap) are not gonna hang in with her long without seeing Abbie...so yeah good luck with that you fat pig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sounds like they have big plans for Priscilla to "publish" a "cookbook" this year.

She'll self-publish a haphazard mess of cheese and stolen recipes through Amazon and act like she's the next Rosanna Pansino with a million dollar book deal. That's why they're going back to the Pots Pans and Bullshit brand.

Not that there's anything wrong with self publishing through Amazon. I have some stuff published there & it makes for a nice little passive income stream. It's just that cookbooks don't rake in the dollars. Smut does!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sounds like they have big plans for Priscilla to "publish" a "cookbook" this year.

She'll self-publish a haphazard mess of cheese and stolen recipes through Amazon and act like she's the next Rosanna Pansino with a million dollar book deal. That's why they're going back to the Pots Pans and Bullshit brand.

Not that there's anything wrong with self publishing through Amazon. I have some stuff published there & it makes for a nice little passive income stream. It's just that cookbooks don't rake in the dollars. Smut does!
This tells me they are desperate. They are digging back in to her cooking bullshit, which is laughable at best

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My favorite kind of video tonight! (Heavy sarcasm) When asshat holds the camera out and they talk to each other, while looking at each other, and not the camera.. aka the “we are bullshitting you with what we are saying” videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She wants so bad for that plus size store to sponsor her. They probably couldn’t wait to get her fat ass out of there with her non stop talking about how she’s a big YouTube influencer and autism Mom who is going to San Antonio because she’s a bithneth woman, Executive Director, blah, blah, blah 🤮🤮🤮🤮😘😘😘
---

I pray to gawd they sold her another bikini.
This a version of what I send to sponsors or potential sponsors via Instagram, editing for the circumstance.
There is a woman in Jacksonville who is angling for a sponsorship. Please don’t! She and her husband are YouTube creators “Fathering Autism” and “Cillas Stuff and Things”. I believe that the film their autistic and intellectually (IDD) daughter and there is no way possible for her to consent. They have shown many questionable and private things that are beyond good taste and not appropriate. They claim to educate about autism but their channels are about supporting the family and their expensive life style on the back of their daughter, as are many of the so called family vlogs (are exploiting their minor children). Additionally, she is involved in an MLM (Limelife) another endeavor that exploits

I hope you will investigate and never sponsor them. I would be happy to provide additional information.

• Heart
  • Wow

Just don't let her write it. It would be a jumbled mess of misspelled words and atrocious grammar. But hey, there is always copy and paste when you're stealing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

And its ridiculous since she cooks the same meals over and over.
Spaghetti, Sloppy Joes. Lemon Piccata. Crack chicken and pot roast. That damn Low Country Boil.
Not worthy of a cookbook, thats for sure!
But the humpers will probably buy it, hoping that each recipe will include some cute family story about how Abbie loves it, etc. :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

So are you telling us you've published smut on Amazon? If so, your next book could be Cilla: San Antonio Ho Down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
New video about homeschooling
Well, we know where the house is, and now we know where the door is and where all his expensive computer and camera stuff is... How stupid is that? He may as well leave a key under the matt for anyone that wants to steal all his stuff.
And not for nothing, could Abbie's area be any smaller?

Reactions: 28
And its ridiculous since she cooks the same meals over and over.
Spaghetti, Sloppy Joes. Lemon Piccata. Crack chicken and pot roast. That damn Low Country Boil.
Not worthy of a cookbook, thats for sure!
But the humpers will probably buy it, hoping that each recipe will include some cute family story about how Abbie loves it, etc. :sick::sick:
She's not exactly Babs Costello who actually is endearing, funny, has great tips and recipes and is a regular on TV shows. Can you imagine Cilldebeast on morning TV, swiping her snout and uhmming and aahhhing her way through her disgusting "recipes"? She makes Brooklyn Beckham look like Jamie Oliver 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.