Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per their timeline (if it is to be believed), they didn’t know about the middle child until 2012 when the mom had to file for child support. But Abbie was born not so many years after Asa flew the coop on his marriage and came back with his so called tail between his legs. Abbie was the bandaid. You can see in P’s face, she was still pissed about it. This is not a picture of motherly love.
Oh I got it. Abbie was the "I'm sorry for cheating gift", like sandy is the "I'm sorry we found out about the love child" gift. It's all so hard to keep straight, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I believe there are two Wagoneers, the regular Wagoneer at around $60,000 and the Grand Wagoneer at around $85,000.

Do we know which they got?? Either way that is not practical at all. The Wagoneer is considered a LUXURY SUV.

They could get a 2023 Chevy Traverse which seats EIGHT for around $35,000 and has a pretty good safety rating.

I guess it's true what they say, if people feel inferior and weak in one area, they try to compensate for it somewhere else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I believe there are two Wagoneers, the regular Wagoneer at around $60,000 and the Grand Wagoneer at around $85,000.

Do we know which they got?? Either way that is not practical at all. The Wagoneer is considered a LUXURY SUV.

They could get a 2023 Chevy Traverse which seats EIGHT for around $35,000 and has a pretty good safety rating.

I guess it's true what they say, if people feel inferior and weak in one area, they try to compensate for it somewhere else.
Nothing but the best for them. Abbie gets plastic baggies and Hey Dudes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Coming from the Lisping Pig, it is very strange. She tries to curate the image of being a family oriented All American Wife & Mother. She has to be the one with family traditions and family meals and this revelation is very revealing. Not only does she shun Dickdo's daughter, she is shunning her own relatives. My question is, what secret is she hiding from her sisters and their families? Why isn't she showing off Mold Manor to her family?
I think she just isn’t very close to them and that’s why she doesn’t mention them. If they were close, she would never shut up.

They don’t seem to be able to make connections and keep ppl around. Did y’all know that Beccas mom was at the very same game as them, tailgating with friends/family, yet there is no mention of them saying hi to each other. I find that more crazy than the whole step sibling thing. You would think they would have some type of connection with the girl’s parent that has been taking care of their autistic daughter for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
That vlog just shows how desperate Fat Boy is for content - he has literally nothing else to show having exhausted table tasks, emptying the dishwasher, the cereal fiasco, fish feeding, hoovering and all the usual bullshit. Abbies so-called cooking is a complete and utter joke and he knows it.

Why not take her to the beach and give those poor dogs a proper run? If I lived anywhere near them I would report them to the equivalent of the RSPCA as their life is refined cruelty.
Interesting you should mention reporting. I thought of Asshat yesterday when I did a video call with my son's case manager for his services. Apparently, they have added new questions. She asked if I thought anyone was exploiting my son. My mind immediately thought of these clowns exploiting Abby. I wonder if you can report parents for this in my state. Of course they don't live in my state, but it sure got me to thinking.

---

Well if their last two car purchases are any indication, we know they bought the top of the line package. 🐽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Bet they got the deluxe!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
Lisa looks like her (the girl in the striped blouse) Carrie the brunette looks like Isaiah. Yes I'm serious look at her smile and nose. Her sisters don't look like Candy and Cillapotamus doesn't look like any of them. So odd. There's a story there though and tattler's will find it.
In the pic of the one girl with the diploma it had her maiden name and it wasn’t Wayne’s. One of the girls looks a lot like Candy

---

Wayne has been in Priscilla’s life since she got married at 19, so that would lead me to believe the sisters are older than her, with a different dad
Ok so this is what I deduce. Candy met Wayne when they were at Gitmo. They both work for DoD. Cilla's bio dad divorced Candy. I think that there was a man between Cilla's dad and WLW. Married who knows? But I think those girls are his. I don't believe she has any kids with WLW. Tho he does have at least a daughter from his other marriage.

And I believe they knew of Asshat's other daughter before the reveal. They said they tried and tried for Abbie. I believe that Cilla pushed for a baby to keep Asshat linked to her. Abbie was not an accident she was planned to keep him there. I remember when I had my son. I couldn't take my eyes off him or stop smiling I was sooo happy.

Cilla looks at Abbie with no emotion at all. It's weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s too bad that don’t do the lives Q&A anymore. The only child question could be worth a $1.99 superchat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A new vehicle in the middle of a lawsuit where you are the defendant. A lawsuit that will likely result in the Maas’ writing a check. Seems as though they might have needed to redistribute their liquid assets. A judge will see right through that. Asa thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and THAT will be his downfall. He’s already digging the hole with this purchase. Bad bad idea considering his current legal situation. Shame shame, Asa. Your dumb moves will be what causes you to lose it all and we’re getting a front row seat. Bravo.

• Heart
Alright, heres the answer.
If Candace is their bio-mom, she did not raise them.
P is the oldest. So if she is the bio-mom, she had P and divorced.
Married James, had two girls, divorced and he raised them.
Or she was just a step-mom who has kept some contact with them and still calls them daughters...not sure, but here we go:

Screenshot 2023-01-26 8.47.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 9.12.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 9.15.10 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Would it make a difference if she bought the Jeep with her MLM cash in her name? And here is that infamous question of mine again - what happened to the boat? Another $1.99 superchat question.

When I think of all the money they spend, and I’m worried about buying a new roof. (I hate spending money on big stuff).

Boat, RV, North Carolina condo, college tuition, Asa’s truck, GB’s truck, Manor mortgage, SelfieWrld back payment on contract, numerous trips, season tickets for Jags. Okay, my head is spinning.

---

Or she was just a step-mom who has kept some contact with them and still calls them daughters...not sure, but here we go:

View attachment 1913472

View attachment 1913473

View attachment 1913474
Great work!!!👏👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Would it make a difference if she bought the Jeep with her MLM cash in her name? And here is that infamous question of mine again - what happened to the boat? Another $1.99 superchat question.

When I think of all the money they spend, and I’m worried about buying a new roof. (I hate spending money on big stuff).

Boat, RV, North Carolina condo, college tuition, Asa’s truck, GB’s truck, Manor mortgage, SelfieWrld back payment on contract, numerous trips, season tickets for Jags. Okay, my head is spinning.
I think they junked the boat after the day that they tried to take Emily and crew boating and it wouldnt start. Asa later said he didnt have the time to fix it, but I think it was either too much for him to do, or they decided they didnt use it enough to justify repairing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

---

Great work!!!👏👍
And yet nothing mentioned was for Abbie…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Jesus. If the marketing dept of the jags saw this, they’d ask her to remove it and that would shatter her mama heart. Those are her boys! The NFL is very picky and particular about their sponsorships. And their brand is in that picture and she’s repping a MLM with their image. How stupid can she be?

My husband works for the NFL in a very specific department. I can say I know for a fact this is bad. I hope this comes across the Jags marketing dept radar.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1913472

View attachment 1913473

View attachment 1913474
@RocketQueen
Awesome detective work. I started to go down the rabbit hole and got sidetracked by photos of Abbie from Candy's FB when she was younger and she looked so happy and alert. I know photos only capture a moment, but dang, the many pics I saw of Abbie spoke volumes. She was alert, engaged, and had such a sparkle in her eyes, unlike now.

As for Mr. Coker, WOW, just wow. How very sad. I remember this incident when it happened. 😟 My goodness, what an awful undeserved ending to his life. 😥

I'm truly baffled about the link between Candy and those ladies and cannot figure out how she fits into the story. My best guess is your last suggestion, that she was their step mom for a short period of time before meeting Wayne and has maintained a relationship with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.