Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if there will be a vlog tonight? Maybe hes tending to P's hangover instead?
His "Funny Chef" vlog from 2 days ago only has 23k views.
Isaiahs on the toilet vlog has 6.9k.
I know this has to be KILLING Asa!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Update on lawsuit:
#1 the person that hit Kylie (or was involved somehow, we are assuming hit her) did accept the settlement that the Plaintiff offered and will be closed completely on that side.
# 2 Asa and Kylie's lawyer requested all medical records from the Plaintiff. I mean, ALL medical records. The Plaintiff's attorney is objecting due to scope and unreasonableness.
# 3 Plaintiff's attorney did provide some documents to Asa and Kylie's attorney. Discovery is still ongoing for additional documents.

It definitely shows that the Plaintiff's attorney is looking to take this to court. There is way too much back and forth. Only if Asa and Kylie's attorney broach settlement, do I see this avoid court..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Update on lawsuit:
#1 the person that hit Kylie (or was involved somehow, we are assuming hit her) did accept the settlement that the Plaintiff offered and will be closed completely on that side.
# 2 Asa and Kylie's lawyer requested all medical records from the Plaintiff. I mean, ALL medical records. The Plaintiff's attorney is objecting due to scope and unreasonableness.
# 3 Plaintiff's attorney did provide some documents to Asa and Kylie's attorney. Discovery is still ongoing for additional documents.

It definitely shows that the Plaintiff's attorney is looking to take this to court. There is way too much back and forth. Only if Asa and Kylie's attorney broach settlement, do I see this avoid court..
Thank you for updating us on this ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@CoffeeMomof2
You are spot on there!!
Look what I found on Candy's FB....her wall of conquests or wall of wishes?? 🤔 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂
I honestly don't even know if this is actually hers or a photo she shared, but it certainly falls in line with her having a type!! 😁
View attachment 1915176😁

I also found this photo and comments which pretty much confirm that Candy is the bio mom of those ladies and bio grandma of Haley.
Now how does the son of Mr. Coker fit into all of this...another mystery for another day! 😁
View attachment 1915230

@Bogey
Hell yes, it has!! 😁We all need to bow down to Candy for not locking down her FB photos!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂

EDITED to add one last pic...
I forgot to keep the comments in with the pic of Big P as a cheerleader...check out Candy's comment... :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
It translates into "Cilla loved the nightlife at GTMO, that one time!!"🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

View attachment 1915258
Were they the rebound cheerleaders?

Sorry not been around, I thought I was boring and didn't want bore you all. Also been unwell, got results back and they didn't see anything, but still in a lot of pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder if there will be a vlog tonight? Maybe hes tending to P's hangover instead?
His "Funny Chef" vlog from 2 days ago only has 23k views.
Isaiahs on the toilet vlog has 6.9k.
I know this has to be KILLING Asa!! 😂 😂
Remember the old days when he religiously had a vlog out every day almost exactly at 6? He knows he's sinking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Asshat since we know you read here: CUT HER HAIR!!! It’s looking so bad. The longer it gets the more stringy it gets. And that style is awful. No 17 year old would wear their hair that way. It’s cute for a toddler maybe. But it’s awful. You say you don’t want her to look special needs… the hair isn’t helping

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I thought it was yours! 😂 Nice one, Whims! 😘
The truth is revealed…
Harold and Maude only come out when the lighting and angles are bad. Yeeeeeeaaa!
I’d like to chime in and ask about Gertie the Gunt, but I am not ready to hijack my account quite yet.
View attachment 1915839
Ohhhhh you are GOOD. Approaching it like a true concerned client!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
honestly in the latest vlog abbie impressed me. She was listening very well and seemed coherent. I'm positive she did so well because big P is not there. The energy is so much more light and fun. She clearly thrives when her mom isn't there pretending to love her. I also think it's hilarious that P went on and on about hating clutter on her kitchen counters and all you see is junk on her counters all the time. In almost every vlog her counters are cluttered with crap.

Reactions: 22
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

View attachment 1912750
She is staring at Abbie thinking how her husband came back after abandoning her & their son and then had pity sex with her after getting a fling pregnant where she made sure she would get pregnant….karma blew up in both of their faces.

---

View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
Wouldn’t it be nice if P and her mother included Abbie in the mother daughter things…ESPECIALLY when they keep telling the world how much she has advanced.

---

Nothing but the best for them. Abbie gets plastic baggies and Hey Dudes.
And Cliff bars..oh and a side of diabetes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She is staring at Abbie thinking how her husband came back after abandoning her & their son and then had pity sex with her after getting a fling pregnant where she made sure she would get pregnant….karma blew up in both of their faces.

---

Wouldn’t it be nice if P and her mother included Abbie in the mother daughter things…ESPECIALLY when they keep telling the world how much she has advanced.
Hell would literally freeze over before that would ever happen. P takes these trips to get away from Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

---

They won't ever do that because that would mean they'd have to watch her and take care of her. I get that anyone having to care for someone with special needs absolutely needs a break every now and then but she's on a constant break. She's a trash mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A humper who things ass is a great teacher.
View attachment 1916027
Asshat's doesn't ever "teach" Abbie anything... he uses her as a prop for his video.. you cant really tell how good she is doing.. as you can see the whole VLOG is nothing but jump cuts...(I'm assuming not good because of the jump cuts_... she could have had meltdowns in between times. Asshat likes to pretend that he is "chatting" with Abbie about chipotle... Abbie can't "chat" or really communicate much at all because she has no words... because no one teaches her.

Why does he insist on her grabbing cheese after "washing her hands"..ie... putting them in the vicinity of the water..

OMG.. the yelling... I couldn't do it. I get anxious just watching the VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
honestly in the latest vlog abbie impressed me. She was listening very well and seemed coherent. I'm positive she did so well because big P is not there. The energy is so much more light and fun. She clearly thrives when her mom isn't there pretending to love her. I also think it's hilarious that P went on and on about hating clutter on her kitchen counters and all you see is junk on her counters all the time. In almost every vlog her counters are cluttered with crap.
I think when her mother is there she drugs Abbie. That's why Abbie is dull and lifeless most of the time. Cilla can't deal with her. She resents that girl.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Would it make a difference if she bought the Jeep with her MLM cash in her name? And here is that infamous question of mine again - what happened to the boat? Another $1.99 superchat question.

When I think of all the money they spend, and I’m worried about buying a new roof. (I hate spending money on big stuff).

Boat, RV, North Carolina condo, college tuition, Asa’s truck, GB’s truck, Manor mortgage, SelfieWrld back payment on contract, numerous trips, season tickets for Jags. Okay, my head is spinning.

---

Great work!!!👏👍
I think everything is in her name when it comes to assets. These two have played the system..from dodging child support to writing bad checks and so on…..

---

View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
Are we going to ignore how P takes up one bench seat where four grown,not super skinny, woman can fit into one bench seat….she is even blocking Candy which is a feat of its own😂

---

Being their stepmother makes more sense than if they were her natural born daughters...seeing as she apparently didn't raise them...
Then again, Candy & P are so much alike that it could be a genetic trait not to raise your own daughter… look at how P is with Abbie.

• Heart
So Asa canceled OT because Abbie had an hour of ABA, and had been awake for a whopping 6 hours?!
No wonder she doesnt do well. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Asshat's doesn't ever "teach" Abbie anything... he uses her as a prop for his video.. you cant really tell how good she is doing.. as you can see the whole VLOG is nothing but jump cuts...(I'm assuming not good because of the jump cuts_... she could have had meltdowns in between times. Asshat likes to pretend that he is "chatting" with Abbie about chipotle... Abbie can't "chat" or really communicate much at all because she has no words... because no one teaches her.

Why does he insist on her grabbing cheese after "washing her hands"..ie... putting them in the vicinity of the water..

OMG.. the yelling... I couldn't do it. I get anxious just watching the VLOG.
The amount of processed cheese product that goes onto a processed can of sodium infused gloop that is then microwaved is obscene. Why can't they try to eat clean? Speaking of clean, they don't ever use a microwave splash guard when they nuke. That microwave must be a stinky, filthy mess inside.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.