Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the tattling continue! Wooooheeew! Thank you so much @MizBeaverhausen for hopping in the drivers seat and hauling us into another thread with such a magnificent thread title. ❤❤❤
Please guyth give our Tattle Sister a maaaaasssive amount of love!
Y’all are the best. Happy Thursday!😘
Yeeeehaw!
1674741376529.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Let the tattling continue! Wooooheeew! Thank you so much @MizBeaverhausen for hopping in the drivers seat and hauling us into another thread with such a magnificent thread title. ❤❤❤
Please guyth give our Tattle Sister a maaaaasssive amount of love!
Y’all are the best. Happy Thursday!😘
Yeeeehaw!
View attachment 1911710
I feel so unworthy of this great honour 🏆 🏆 Thank you all and I will celebrate with a jar of pickled okra and a sippy cup of mystery liquid as I cry uncontrollably for no reason, rub my snout and scratch my face with my effed up fingers as I waddle to my she pantry in search of thweet thnax to thatithfy my thweet tooth.♥🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sliding in like a pound of cheese on a bread raft! Awesome title @MizBeaverhausen and thank you to @WowMeowMeowWow for creating it.
I think we're going to start seeing more hair loss on Cillapotamus now that she's been wearing the tight top bun style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel so unworthy of this great honour 🏆 🏆 Thank you all and I will celebrate with a jar of pickled okra and a sippy cup of mystery liquid as I cry uncontrollably for no reason, rub my snout and scratch my face with my effed up fingers as I waddle to my she pantry in search of thweet thnax to thatithfy my thweet tooth.♥🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽♥
Now THAT is the way to celebrate! 😂😂 Is it too much to ask that you do this Live on FB? 😂😂
Great title! ❤Thanks again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And don't forget a quick pic of you naked on the toilet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thankth to MithBeav and Wow for the new title and the opportunity to tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the great title name and of course title creation. I just want to say, I love all my fellow Tattlers. Reading and laughing multiple times a day, does a body good! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Geezez there's gotta be a place that will put extra links in a Rolex!
I think her issue is if she puts extra links on it she has to admit that her wrist is too fat for it.

---

The booze fest continues. Check out the Rolex on her wrist. 💀

View attachment 1911954
I want to know how they got that photo. "Oh Bartender! Can you snap a photo of us? You can? Great can you get a stool and stand on the bar please? We need the photo as high as you can get it. Because you know, we're chunky."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are you tho exthited? Here have some cheeth ath well! *tosses a handful of shredded cheese*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.