Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus the fact that Fat Boy said Lego is so expensive. That made me mad. They begrudge every penny they spend on Abbie.
That pissed me off too! She spend nothing on Abbie. Plastic bags and envelopes are cheaper than buying her proper baby/toddler toys that she could chew on, stim with, or just carry around with her, but NO-lets not spend the extra few dollars for real Legos! Who’s the brilliant one who thinks putting Legos of any kind in a milk jug is a good idea anyway? Mind blown! 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 17
AC76FED0-6F2F-4F25-8236-0437711E273C.jpeg

“Don’t worry Jean, we are full-on adults over here and we make sound decisions” Moobie Dick 2023
😺:
How is SelfieWrld going these days? Homeschooling? Plan on taking the boat out anytime soon? Sell the motorcycle yet? Glad you found your cat after a 2 day liquor fest. Jagaritas on the menu today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I was discussing their income with my husband over coffee this morning. He brought up a few thought provoking points. What happens if something happens to their daughter. She's the reason for their channel. What happens if something happens to the husband? She (meaning Cilla) has no tech understanding and would flounder with her "business". Or what happens if she has a major medical event since she's so obese? She's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Looks like their entire income is relevent to two things. Their daughter and their health. And their daughter isn't a cute little girl anymore. He said it's just a matter of time for the downfall. Between Abbie aging out of FA and their health imploding the business.
The thing with Abbie is that when the vlog started, she was a cute little girl who had bright eyes, was active and there was such hope to see her progress. Despite having much less money, she was dressedvery well and with so much more care. Now that she is on the verge or adulthood, Abbie looks dirty and feral and her parents dress her horribly. She has lost the spark in her eyes and is regressing. To watch the vlogs now, even for a humper, is depressing to see what they have done to this girl who had potential.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not cool Assa to be discussing Summer's, for that matter GB's, anxiety no matter which way or form. Not sure how Privacy Data act applies (maybe Angry Elf can advise them) but you don't discuss other people's stuff and put it out there for the world to scrutinize.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1919499
“Don’t worry Jean, we are full-on adults over here and we make sound decisions” Moobie Dick 2023
😺:
How is SelfieWrld going these days? Homeschooling? Plan on taking the boat out anytime soon? Sell the motorcycle yet? Glad you found your cat after a 2 day liquor fest. Jagaritas on the menu today?
His arrogance alone will be their downfall, and it's only getting worse. He is not as special as he thinks he is and this negativity will slowly sow seeds of content in the most loyal humpers eventually. He is a big man in his own little self regulated world only.

---

Didn’t he buy some rental properties along the way also? Someone here (I’m sorry I cannot remember who) also showed that they’d already paid down their mortgage on the manor quite a bit. I wonder if they own the condo, truck, and RV outright.
If he did buy rentals, those take actual work too. Another thing they'll fail at then quit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Final thought then I will hush up:
The office…
I should have known better, but I was thinking she would be going for more of a classic, professional look. Simple. Whites, grays…blacks…Cult Kat Aragonesque. The orange wall, and SelfieFail leafy thing arrangement proves me dead wrong. This “new” office looks like it is going to be just as hodgepodge and stunted immature 40 yr oldish as it was downstairs.
Plus, how is this going to work? Ass polices her comments. He sets up her graphics, and is usually the one to upload them during her Lives. She still fumbles just to pin her link. I look forward to seeing how this pans out. Seems to me the only purpose of a new office is more room, which yea…clearly that will continue to be a need, but mostly it is to keep Abbie out. She just thought she wanted to pull her hair out with the “Where’s Abbie” comments…lol. The humpers may get lucky to hear her honking at the door, but that is about it. Should work out well for Pig.😂 I bet her sales triple…downward…with the change.😂
Alrighty! Good night Tattleland.😘
Yes!!! Thinking the same thing that Sweet Cilla's fans won't be tuning in for long if they never see Abbie!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes!!! Thinking the same thing that Sweet Cilla's fans won't be tuning in for long if they never see Abbie!
She is the type to try and prove that they tune in to see her, not Abbie. She desperately wants it to be about her. She is in for a rude awakening, and it is going to annoy her to no end. Lol! YAY!😹
In regards to the amount they spend on food…
This trip to Savannah, followed up with chinese take out, and then a night in Avondale…I don’t think it is a stretch to say Percillerpotamus spent at least $750 on food and drink alone this past week. Never mind the hotel, the trolley rides, the shopping and gas to fill the new swine sleigh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Didn’t he buy some rental properties along the way also? Someone here (I’m sorry I cannot remember who) also showed that they’d already paid down their mortgage on the manor quite a bit. I wonder if they own the condo, truck, and RV outright.
Read the comment on FB on yesterdays vlog, he mentions something about AirBnB. I didn’t read it because he pisses me off, I just glanced over it. I believe he’s trying to prove why Youtube isn’t how they made their money or some tit like that because the woman said she should exploit her daughter too basically because they are able to buy a bunch of stuff. Some whacked out leghumper defends them and says they work so hard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Read the comment on FB on yesterdays vlog, he mentions something about AirBnB. I didn’t read it because he pisses me off, I just glanced over it. I believe he’s trying to prove why Youtube isn’t how they made their money or some tit like that because the woman said she should exploit her daughter too basically because they are able to buy a bunch of stuff. Some whacked out leghumper defends them and says they work so hard.
I saw that. He rambled on and on how it took two years of filming while working 70 hours at the shop before his vlogs started making money.
If he could do it, she could do it, it just takes hard work. He told her to use YT and the internet to "learn" how to create a business if she wanted to.
He said thats how he learned about AirBnB's.
I've thought for a while that he bought properties. He was openly discussing it for a while, Crystal even showed him places, then suddenly he never said another word. I think he knows he can only push so far- showing off Isaiahs house is one thing, but announcing you now have vacation rentals might be too much for the humps. These investments may not even be in Duval. He could be in a partnership with someone- his Dad, Crystal, those mysterious "good old boys" he was meeting with at that time. Who'd know?

Reactions: 21
A new vehicle in the middle of a lawsuit where you are the defendant. A lawsuit that will likely result in the Maas’ writing a check. Seems as though they might have needed to redistribute their liquid assets. A judge will see right through that. Asa thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and THAT will be his downfall. He’s already digging the hole with this purchase. Bad bad idea considering his current legal situation. Shame shame, Asa. Your dumb moves will be what causes you to lose it all and we’re getting a front row seat. Bravo.
I am new here so what lawsuit? These two and their greed will put them with the Chrisley’s.

---

What I can't figure out is if Candy was the stepmom why does one of those girls look so much like her?
P looks like her dad which we rarely see. I think he lives in Oregon or Washington state.

---

In case you guys missed it, these bastards actually bought the Grand Wagoneer while us peasants struggle to buy eggs and groceries. (Sorry my screenshot is not the greatest). They both are so obtuse. This vehicle starts at 75-80k. I hate them not because of their $ buts how they made it off of Abigail‘s back. And then that fat dick has the nerve to say Legos were expensive for Abbie. He would go to the Dollar Store & buy some offbrand ones. witch you just bought a 80k SUV. WELL wait, you know with them it probably has all the bells and whistles so you’re looking upwards of 100,000 or more possibly. 🤬🤬🤬

---

The sad part is I feel like they have spent way more than that. Ass got a new truck, the RV, Isaiah’s truck and all the bells & whistles needed for the above. Add in this new Jeep Grand Wagoneer and they’re way over 300k.
Isaiah I find it strange he has no partner. I remember once he was dating the blonde from college but that was short lived.

---

I hate how the humpers infantilize Abbie. Even though mentally a toddler and probably will be for life, they comment about how “adorable” she is. Here is a good comment from FB: “So cute!! When she gets excited, her whole body wiggles with joy!!” She is months from being 18 years old. She is not a newborn! And I honestly don’t see anything remotely cute about Abbie, except her dimples.
The worst thing they could ever done is homeschooling. Abbie needs to be around her peers and just out and about daily. One video I thought she was Priscilla because her ass has gotten huge. Same with Asa he packed on at least 50lbs. No since to mention Priscilla because they are now having to weigh her at the barn. What good is all the money and fancy cars because they are going to have a cardiac arrest any day. Best thing they could do for Abbie is get healthy and put back in a program with her peers. There has to be a reason they pulled her out of school to homeschool. And I am sure it’s money. It’s weird because their friend Kailyn & Kaildale she pulled her son out of the same school this year. But I see she did send him back recently to her local school part time but not the private school JSL.

---

I hate how the humpers infantilize Abbie. Even though mentally a toddler and probably will be for life, they comment about how “adorable” she is. Here is a good comment from FB: “So cute!! When she gets excited, her whole body wiggles with joy!!” She is months from being 18 years old. She is not a newborn! And I honestly don’t see anything remotely cute about Abbie, except her dimples.
Have always wondered why they keep buying sectionals that Abbie just tears apart constantly. Why not a couch , loveseat and buy abbey a big comfy chair. That way no throwing cushions and busting springs. And white against that ugly sky blue wall ! P has no taste at all !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I'm reading that comment now and it's pissing me off. He's talking about how much work P put in for med waivers and respite and it's all about "stick to it ivness" and that there are similar programs in every state. Such bullshit. Hey Asshole, it doesn't matter how much I beg and plead, I can't make a respite person just appear. We've gone months without a person because the agency won't just send anyone to work with my kiddo. They have to be willing to deal with behaviors from what is now a 6ft adult male. And to think when he was a kid his behaviors were way worse. Plus, when we did have an aide in the home, they kept cancelling or something would come up. Eventually I said duck it and just took over myself-so I get paid to work 29 hours a week and I never bleeping cancel.

People can't make staff just fall from the sky asshole. No amount of begging or demanding will make that happen. Medwaivers?? Yeah. Those waitlists are often YEARS long. Decades in some areas (including Florida)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I did the math recently and they've spent (or borrowed) about $1.3 million in the past 5 years just on big ticket items. Obviously not surprising as they spent about $800k in houses.

$567k new house
$210k Isaiah's house
$100k SelfieWRLD
$100k Grand Wagoneer
$50k RV
$60k Asa's truck
$30k kitchen renovation
$30k Chevrolet Traverse
$25k Isaiah's truck (idk, just guessing)
$14k Weight Loss Surgery

Those are just guesstimates and there's obviously more but I don't want to think about it atm.

The point is that they clearly do not give a tit about Abbie's future. One cannot possibly believe otherwise, it's just too obvious. In order to think they care you'd have to believe either that they've made like...$6 million in the past 5 years and put $3-4 million away for her while only spending a "modest" $1.3 million on themselves, or....honestly that is the only possible way a person could think that, and even then it doesn't reflect well on them because they need more than $3-4 million for her and their income is not reliable, steady, or long-term. So they'd still be gambling with her money by saying, "It's worth risking her having budget care so we can drive around in luxury vehicles and remodel our home over and over and over with the money we make by making her, a nonverbal ID girl, work for us for free."

If we assume that the Maasses have actually made something like $6 million in just 5 years, that STILL does not justify that level of spending given the situation with Abbie. They actually do need to worry about things like, you know, retirement for themselves, medical expenses for themselves at the end of their lives, the in-home care they will almost certainly require as well as Abbie when they're older, the housekeeping they'll require, property maintenance, property taxes, an exponentially more expensive new luxury vehicle every six months, perhaps leaving some money for their son. (I know they won't leave any for Asa's other daughter so that's a non-issue for these turds.) And to even be able to pocket $6 million they'd have to be making...like $10 million to cover the taxes. To say nothing of the fact that there are inheritance taxes to think of and taxes on withdrawals from investments, etc.

And it's so irritating watching them act like....relieved, that Abbie supposedly likes this car. Like the video they posted earlier where they were like, "Abbie's in our life, so it's important she likes the car. So we TOOK HER TO A SHOWROOM and had her sit in a $75k car so we would know if she would like the $100k one we're actually going to get." So freaking obnoxious. It's a $100k car. Do you honestly think that they make $100k cars which an ID person is going to sit in and say, "No, this is not good enough for me, I do not like it. Let's go back to the Chevrolet dealership, daddy, and I will be much happier with a car a third this price." What do they think they are doing to $100k cars which might not be satisfactory to ANYBODY? It's not like they charge you three times as much so you can be uncomfortable.

Abbie's going to duck that car up. Wasn't in it 3 minutes and she's about to destroy the seat belt. Perforated leather seats and she'll be puking, leaking through her diapers, and on a good day just destroying it with rocking.

I hate saying I hate people, but.....I strongly dislike these people.
Not to mention that $40K tiki bar!!

Yet, that don't pay one dime for Abbie's therapies, if insurance won't cover them, they won't pay out of pocket for her treatments. I wonder how they cover themselves, insurance wise, they would have to pay out of pocket for everything. They work for themselves, so it isn't like they have insurance through an employer and only would have to pay a premium!!

Reactions: 19
If it would only affect Cilla and Asshat (not Abbie or anyone else) I'd buy a jar of bedbugs, rent their Air BnB and turn the suckers loose. Today I learned you can buy bedbugs. But you have to be licensed pest control lol.

I work in a homeless shelter. I'll hook you up. 😂 😂

ETA- Before someone gets sensitive or offended, yes- bedbugs are prevalent among the homeless due to the conditions and locations of where they frequently have to stay. Bedbugs are hitchhikers. They live months and months without even feeding. It only takes one pregnant female riding in someones bag, on a pant leg, inside a carseat or book (very common) to spread.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Add in paying for everything for Isaiah (food, clothes, fun) he doesn't make a dime on his own. Yes, these 2 make sickening money in a sickening way, but they spend it as fast as they get it. The only thing is their fad source of income will stop but the upkeep on their current lifestyle never will. Also. I feel Asa is too arrogant and the windfall came too quick for them to have been that smart with investments. That kind of thing takes time, patience, experience, trial and error. He'll let his narcissism get in his own way. Sleaze attract sleaze and I'm sure the shady types of money people smell these porkers a million miles away. Ass isn't the only grifter in this world, and when you're talking 7-8 figure incomes the slime balls will prey on these 2 degenerates. I'm sure they are being taken somehow, just as bad as they take from the humpers. And they deserve every second.
Their spending is not unusually for people that NO MONEY before and they come into a windfall, they blow through it!! It is their chance to "keep up with the Jones", not in a smart way. It is like lotto winners, they win millions and a vast majority go broke again, because they spend and spend and spend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not to mention that $40K tiki bar!!

Yet, that don't pay one dime for Abbie's therapies, if insurance won't cover them, they won't pay out of pocket for her treatments. I wonder how they cover themselves, insurance wise, they would have to pay out of pocket for everything. They work for themselves, so it isn't like they have insurance through an employer and only would have to pay a premium!!
You can get health insurance in the ACA market. They probably have a high deductible plan which covers A&P plus Isaiah Someone may know more than me about it. But A&P probably have insurance in the ACA market.

Reactions: 14
You can get health insurance in the ACA market. They probably have a high deductible plan which covers A&P plus Isaiah Someone may know more than me about it. But A&P probably have insurance in the ACA market.
True, but they make so much money, their deductible would be SKY HIGH!! We all know, she doesn't go to the doctor on the regular, she admitted that much.

However, I wonder if they would put out money for ACA, just because IMO, don't feel it is a necessity, especially for themselves. Since, they don't take care of themselves.

Reactions: 12
People can't make staff just fall from the sky asshole. No amount of begging or demanding will make that happen. Medwaivers?? Yeah. Those waitlists are often YEARS long. Decades in some areas (including Florida)
Medwaivers??? But I thought they don't believe in taking money from the government!

If you don't have an employer who offers insurance, you can buy through the health insurance marketplace established by the Affordable Care Act. I bought insurance through it when I worked freelance. You pay a premium just like you would for a plan through an employer...although the premium does tend to be much higher than what you'd pay for a similar plan through an employer, since you are covering the whole cost rather than splitting it with an employer. However, depending on your income, you are available for cost-sharing discounts financed by the government, as well as various refunds at tax time.

I'm sure the Maasses request to pay full price, and return those rebates right to the IRS though, since they don't believe in taking money from the government!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I work in a homeless shelter. I'll hook you up. 😂 😂

ETA- Before someone gets sensitive or offended, yes- bedbugs are prevalent among the homeless due to the conditions and locations of where they frequently have to stay. Bedbugs are hitchhikers. They live months and months without even feeding. It only takes one pregnant female riding in someones bag, on a pant leg, inside a carseat or book (very common) to spread.
I worked in a building that became infested with bedbugs. They came from the library and were found in our office, gun lockers and locker rooms!! I was shocked that they can live on metal.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.