Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same eyes and teeth as big P. She’s the skinny version of P. Lmao. Not a single double chin for miles! They have to be biologically related. Also, the blonde sister does look like P’s mom. I def see similarities and I’m not trying very hard. It’s weird P likes to brag she’s an only child. She acts like a wishes teet boy was an only child. The only thing she likes about Abby is her full name. Abagail Lorraine… she still says it as though Abagail Loraine was her dream of a perfect daughter to fall in line with herself and her own mother but she got Abby instead. The least refined version of herself. The unkempt version of herself. Zero “lady like” characteristics of a southern belle. Nope. Abbie will take her shoes off and sit in the mud and roll boogers between her fingers and honk for an hour. Can’t brag about that on social media. Hahaha. I’m not poking fun at Abigail Lorraine. This poor girl has lost years of services, education, structure, progress, and physical activity. Her dexterity is worse than ever. Her balance is bad. Her posture is bad. She looks lost and confused all the time. Her hygiene looks to be slacking in recent years. Get it together. Put the camera down and get your kid some decent services. Asa, please get Abby back to her baseline before YOU lost control. My 99 year old one legged grandmother has more zest for life than y’all do.
I always feel so refreshed after I purge here. This family makes my skin crawl. For years I looked for another soul who felt the same way.. I found the holy grail. This is like therapy for me. Lmao.
I noticed the teeth and eyes too right away.
This is a lot of fun.😝
So, since Percillerpotamus is the result of relationship #2 for Candy Cakes, does that mean there is a very slight possibility that The Potamus was a love child? Wouldn’t that be something? A love child becoming the absent “step mother” to yet another love child. I am just throwing it out there. I have read through all this and am still a little confused. 😂
What is very clear is the long line of dysfunction. Commitment issues on both sides of The Maassives family. Hmmm. History truly does repeat itself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Arse’s mother Jessica left Arse with Bruce when Arse was only 2 years old, at the time when I mentioned it before, with Jessica and
hot diggerty doc being soooo nice, a bunch of y’all said it was probably because Jessica was in the Coastguard and was better for Arse to stay behind with Bruce and maybe Angry elf’s bio mum. 🐖was going to university and I hought she said she was visiting Gitmo on winter vacation, I don’t think she went to school at Gitmo before getting pregnant on the second date, and might have stayed on and went to Gitmo university until she was showing??? Who knows, maybe I’ve got it all wrong, but I was a humper in the early days until the big secret! BTW whatever happened to (gothmom?) She was so on Arse trying to spill the tea, then she flew away🧙🏻‍♀️never to be seen again!
She went to highschool in gitmo. There are loads of pictures of her there...
Some posted by other randos in the gitmo facebook group.

Hell the chick who got P into Slimelife is someone she knew from highschool there.

---

This is a lot of fun.😝
So, since Percillerpotamus is the result of relationship #2 for Candy Cakes, does that mean there is a very slight possibility that The Potamus was a love child? Wouldn’t that be something? A love child becoming the absent “step mother” to yet another love child. I am just throwing it out there. I have read through all this and am still a little confused. 😂
What is very clear is the long line of dysfunction. Commitment issues on both sides of The Maassives family. Hmmm. History truly does repeat itself.
Was Candy even married to Ps dad, ever? Or just got knocked up between men?

It's all too amusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
All these secret siblings throws a wrench into Ass' dreams of Piggys inheritance.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She went to highschool in gitmo. There are loads of pictures of her there...
Some posted by other randos in the gitmo facebook group.

Hell the chick who got P into Slimelife is someone she knew from highschool there.

---

Was Candy even married to Ps dad, ever? Or just got knocked up between men?

It's all too amusing.
I really hope it was just knocked up. It adds some flair to this ongoing family saga. 😄

---

All these secret siblings throws a wrench into Ass' dreams of Piggys inheritance.
Ha! You’re right! That inheritance is going to be sliced and diced. Ha! Ha! Ha! Sorry ‘bout your luck, Moob Moob. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope Candy Cakes got her fill…heeheehee….while she could, because WLW is not slinging it around these days, that I can assure you. 🤣 OH YESTH!🤣
LMAO! That man hasn't seen the end of his ol' todger since 1989.

Candy cakes got her fill of Dairylea D that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, OK, I see where you're going with this as well! 😳
Between ASSa and Big P looking like they are related, to Isaiah and Becca, and now this...🤯 it certainly keeps us all guessing!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
I've said it before & I'll say it again THE WHOLE DAMN FAMILY LOOKS ALIKE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was thinking this morning if Thilla Thue doesn't make any money off of people signing up as she claims, why did she sign up WLW? Did he really want to become a beauty consultant and she said "Oh sure"? No she pushed for it because she could make a buck off of the man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Side note, poor Donna did have a neurological event around the Summer of 2022. She was "mostly non-verbal, non-ambulatory, cognitively impaired, unable to focus and had extreme tremors." This is public information Bruce shared.

So in our speculation that it may be alcohol related I don't think it was. Could have been a stroke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This family seems to have a bunch of dark secrets. I went down a rabbit hole also and Assa’s family is questionable. It seems like matching outfits and photos are a thing.

C09236-E6-7-F90-4527-8-D19-6-DB65-F39-B534.jpg

Yes that is Priscilla in the middle, a young Isaiah and Abbie holding Assa’s hand.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Side note, poor Donna did have a neurological event around the Summer of 2022. She was "mostly non-verbal, non-ambulatory, cognitively impaired, unable to focus and had extreme tremors." This is public information Bruce shared.

So in our speculation that it may be alcohol related I don't think it was. Could have been a stroke.
Poor Donna. I never thought it was alcohol, I assumed it was a stroke or perhaps Parkinsons. :(

As for Big Candy Lorraine- P as always said she was an only child. Believe it or not, she wasnt really lying. She had siblings, ( I suspect the son is possibly Candys as well) but she never lived with them or had a relationship with them. Last night it took me 5 minutes to find the father and confirm the ladies identity by a quick Google search which turned up the obit and a news article. I had to go to bed and looked no further. Since I didnt look further I assumed P was the oldest, because lets face it, she looks it., lol.

Now that we know P is younger by basically a decade, we can assume that Candy left that life behind when she got with P's father, and later Wayne.
Reason? I dont know. But after a little more looking, and some common dates, it looks as if maybe there was a reconciliation after their fathers passing. Whether or not they have a relationship today, I think it is very distant, and neither side, considers the other a sibling.

Either way its isnt about them at all. Its about CANDY and the skeletons in her closet. It also changes my perception of their reaction to Asa's first daughter. How could Candy have possibly judged him at all for that? She couldnt, lol. Seems like this behavior runs in the family from both sides!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Donna. I never thought it was alcohol, I assumed it was a stroke or perhaps Parkinsons. :(

As for Big Candy Lorraine- P as always said she was an only child. Believe it or not, she wasnt really lying. She had siblings, ( I suspect the son is possibly Candys as well) but she never lived with them or had a relationship with them. Last night it took me 5 minutes to find the father and confirm the ladies identity by a quick Google search which turned up the obit and a news article. I had to go to bed and looked no further. Since I didnt look further I assumed P was the oldest, because lets face it, she looks it., lol.

Now that we know P is younger by basically a decade, we can assume that Candy left that life behind when she got with P's father, and later Wayne.
Reason? I dont know. But after a little more looking, and some common dates, it looks as if maybe there was a reconciliation after their fathers passing. Whether or not they have a relationship today, I think it is very distant, and neither side, considers the other a sibling.

Either way its isnt about them at all. Its about CANDY and the skeletons in her closet. It also changes my perception of their reaction to Asa's first daughter. How could Candy have possibly judged him at all for that? She couldnt, lol. Seems like this behavior runs in the family from both sides!
I don't think she judged him. I think CIlla did. And has never forgiven him. Her biggest fear was and has always been that he'd leave her. That's why she had Abbie to lock him down. And I think that's why she acts likes she does toward Isaiah. She probably feels he's the only person that truly loves her.

And I don't think that Candy was that upset when Cilla was pregnant with Isaiah. If she was, and if she does indeed hold Asa's other daughter against him she's the biggest hypocrite walking.

But then again who knows with this dysfunctional family?

---

My newest question in this family saga is why did Bruce get custody of Asshat and why did Jessica get custody of the other kids? Asshat was only two.
Is Jessica even his biological mother? Because if she's not then that would make sense that Asshat went with Bruce and she got custody of the other's that were her biological kids. Is Jessica a stepmother to Asshat? But he calls her "mom" because that's the only mom he knows.

The plot thickens

• Heart
  • Wow

I was thinking stroke, parkinson's or something related. She changed pretty quickly, so sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Regarding Donna, I always thought that she had Parkinsons. I remember someone saying that she also had other issues, possibly depression. She seems like a very sweet and kind woman.

I bet that tensions are high at Mold manor today. They know that that at some point a Tattler will make a clever post on one of their videos and Dickdo is going to be very busy going through the comments. He will will chide us and tell us that their family is none of our business😂😂

Now that the cat is out of the bag, how long before Candy Cane Lane Bryant locks down her FB 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think she judged him. I think CIlla did. And has never forgiven him. Her biggest fear was and has always been that he'd leave her. That's why she had Abbie to lock him down. And I think that's why she acts likes she does toward Isaiah. She probably feels he's the only person that truly loves her.

And I don't think that Candy was that upset when Cilla was pregnant with Isaiah. If she was, and if she does indeed hold Asa's other daughter against him she's the biggest hypocrite walking.

But then again who knows with this dysfunctional family?

---

My newest question in this family saga is why did Bruce get custody of Asshat and why did Jessica get custody of the other kids? Asshat was only two.
Is Jessica even his biological mother? Because if she's not then that would make sense that Asshat went with Bruce and she got custody of the other's that were her biological kids. Is Jessica a stepmother to Asshat? But he calls her "mom" because that's the only mom he knows.

The plot thickens
I dont think Bruce ever had custody. I think Asa spent summers with him, and he mentioned he stayed with Bruce once during a deployment (of either Jessicas or McDreamys) which wouldnt be unexpected if the other parent was available. (Bruce)
Asa has talked too much of growing up with his brothers, and has talked about them from day one, as opposed to Emily who he never mentioned until she wound up in Jax. When they visited his moms this summer he talked about his brothers and childhood constantly, showed his high school, etc. Isaiah never met Emily until she moved to Florida and he was 19! I do not think they "lived together" as kids for very long or were close.
Bruce was involved as a father but didnt "raise" him, and I do not think Jessica just "dumped" Asa and started over. I have never heard Asa say he lived with Bruce when he was two. If he was only two, he'd wouldnt even remember Emilys supposedly abusive mother, because she and Bruce were not together long lol.
Just my opinion anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont think Bruce ever had custody. I think Asa spent summers with him, and he mentioned he stayed with Bruce once during a deployment (of either Jessicas or McDreamys) which wouldnt be unexpected if the other parent was available. (Bruce)
Asa has talked too much of growing up with his brothers, and has talked about them from day one, as opposed to Emily who he never mentioned until she wound up in Jax. When they visited his moms this summer he talked about his brothers and childhood constantly, showed his high school, etc. Isaiah ever met Emily until she moved to Florida and he was 19! I do not think they "lived together" as kids for very long or were close.
Bruce was involved as a father but didnt "raise" him, and I do not think Jessica just "dumped" Asa and started over. I have never heard Asa say he lived with Bruce when he was two. If he was only two, he'd wouldnt even remember Emilys supposedly abusive mother, because she and Bruce were not together long lol.
Just my opinion anyway. 🤷‍♀️
You're most likely right and somewhere I intrepreted it as he lived with Bruce. Which is what confused me. I know as a mother I would fight like a tigress if custody was ever in play for my son. But thankfully it's not. I do remember thinking it was odd that Isaiah never met his Aunt until he was an adult and I wonder why. So Emily shares a different mom and is not Jessica's. Man that family is all over the place lol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This family seems to have a bunch of dark secrets. I went down a rabbit hole also and Assa’s family is questionable. It seems like matching outfits and photos are a thing.

View attachment 1914799

Yes that is Priscilla in the middle, a young Isaiah and Abbie holding Assa’s hand.
Big Ps massive ass eating her Ill fitting khakis oh what a glorious picture for over the mantle 😬 of course she’s holding onto her golden boy and Abbie’s clutching Asa couldn’t be bothered then or now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This is a lot of fun.😝
Totally confused! I though sweet Cilla was the oldest....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally confused! I though sweet Cilla was the oldest....
Probably my fault, sorry lol. I verified the sisters but didnt care enough to check ages, etc. I had to be up for work this morning at 4 am. so I just went by what I saw. P looks older than them, even in the older pics we saw here so I just assumed. Sorry! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Congratulations on all your family sleuthing.

Those two women have to be Pigs half sisters and I think Pig Senior did a runner with Ralph and was probably pregnant with Pig. I think Pig is acutely embarrassed by also getting knocked up at a very young age and repeating what her mother did. The whole family on both sides is a complete mess probably accounting for Pigs food addiction and Fat Boys aggressive narcissism due to acute insecurity. The whole set-up must be a therapists nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.