Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1674769161152.png

Good lord.

1674769202386.png

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

View attachment 1912750
Likely because she only had Abbie to try and keep Ass with her after he ran off. I doubt she felt connected with the pregnancy at all, or cared, so she never bonded from the start. It was all to manipulate Ass.

It worked when she got knocked up with Isaiah. It's how she landed a man... so it was her go to move to keep him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Per their timeline (if it is to be believed), they didn’t know about the middle child until 2012 when the mom had to file for child support. But Abbie was born not so many years after Asa flew the coop on his marriage and came back with his so called tail between his legs. Abbie was the bandaid. You can see in P’s face, she was still pissed about it. This is not a picture of motherly love.
I do not believe for a moment that she didn't know about the bonus baby. She knew. He knew. They were too invested in hiding funds for far too long to buy any of their bullshit story.

Likely the other woman being pregnant is WHY Ass ran back to P. He didn't want her or Isaiah back. He just didn't want to pay child support to two women. He needed to hide.

---

The legit went to a different state to just eat.
And drink.... can't forget the alcohol

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG, that is a literal tank which has shattered my illusion! However much did that cost them?

Any news on the Kylie car accident? I notice that she has been MIA at the last Pigstye get togethers. Wonder why?
Nothing since the objection from Asa and Kylie to produce her cellphone records...

Reactions: 19
Wow. Look at the comparison of head sizes! Just wow.
And Candy ain't too slim herself

---

Yesterday's live. Ass "cooking" with Abs. Remember she got the cheese all over the counter? Well they showed him brushing it off into his hand or something but then nothing more. How much you wanna bet he ate that cheese!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And Candy ain't too slim herself

---

Yesterday's live. Ass "cooking" with Abs. Remember she got the cheese all over the counter? Well they showed him brushing it off into his hand or something but then nothing more. How much you wanna bet he ate that cheese!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
That vlog just shows how desperate Fat Boy is for content - he has literally nothing else to show having exhausted table tasks, emptying the dishwasher, the cereal fiasco, fish feeding, hoovering and all the usual bullshit. Abbies so-called cooking is a complete and utter joke and he knows it.

Why not take her to the beach and give those poor dogs a proper run? If I lived anywhere near them I would report them to the equivalent of the RSPCA as their life is refined cruelty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
Where does this put Cilldebeast in the pecking order? She looks like a middle child to me. Lisa and Carrie look like the youngest with Cindy, maybe, being older that the Beast. How many husbands has Candy Cane had?

---

I think it’s Wayne’s daughters.
Lisa look more like Candy Cane than any of them!

---

The one in the striped shirt looks jsut like candy????
I just wrote the same thing!

Reactions: 19
Where does this put Cilldebeast in the pecking order? She looks like a middle child to me. Lisa and Carrie look like the youngest with Cindy, maybe, being older that the Beast. How many husbands has Candy Cane had?

---

Lisa look more like Candy Cane than any of them!

---

I just wrote the same thing!
It is very strange that Pig has never mentioned what presumably are her step sisters.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It is very strange that Pig has never mentioned what presumably are her step sisters.
I find it fascinating. Dickdo has always been open about his siblings. The Beast sounds as delusional as that Grifter Markle, who lived with her Dad and half siblings while she was abandoned by her mother and still claims to be an only child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s Wayne’s daughters.
In the pic of the one girl with the diploma it had her maiden name and it wasn’t Wayne’s. One of the girls looks a lot like Candy

---

Wayne has been in Priscilla’s life since she got married at 19, so that would lead me to believe the sisters are older than her, with a different dad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My understanding is that they come with extra links but if she's used all of them she would have to buy more. And I think her mentality is that if I can squeeze it on then it fits. I'm surprised none of her family members told her it looks terrible. But then again she's a princess so they don't want her upset. Either that or they don't give a crap how bad it makes her look. :LOL:

---

She's done that before she skews it so she's not appearing as round as she really is.

---

This is revealing. This is a picture of her with Abbie right after she was born. She looks at her with such a blank expression. No smiles, no joy. It's just weird to me,

View attachment 1912750
Abbie was a pretty little newborn. ❤
Is that the pesky, recurring barnacle in its early stages, shining bright like a diamond on that soul less face?🤔 Surely not. Moobie is quite a Santa Claus when it comes to handing out gifts that keep on giving. 😂
0591FB26-0368-430E-9C3E-73120661F017.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one that doesn’t find it strange? They may not be close, especially if the children were already adults when Wayne and Candy got married.
Coming from the Lisping Pig, it is very strange. She tries to curate the image of being a family oriented All American Wife & Mother. She has to be the one with family traditions and family meals and this revelation is very revealing. Not only does she shun Dickdo's daughter, she is shunning her own relatives. My question is, what secret is she hiding from her sisters and their families? Why isn't she showing off Mold Manor to her family?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.