Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
She’s like I’m an only child, bc I’m too ashamed to be seen with my normal looking sisters 🤣🤣 that is so awkward she’s ranted on and on about being an only child and being so spoiled but she’s in fact not an only child, I don’t know why I find this so hilarious 😂 Carrie and Lisa probably disowned themselves from her 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Candy is bio mom she was with the Coker guy first. Then Ps dad. Then Wayne.

And honestly if she is a step mom she would still have been in that order. Wayne was in the picture from a young age... every story says P was raised as an only child.... I mean she could be lieing but it all fits with how P acts... like an over spoiled stupid twit.
If she was their stepmother she wasn't involved with the girls' father for very long at all no matter which order it happened in.

Actually, it had to have been Coker first no matter what, and that relationship must have ended no later than 1973, when the man's son was born. Candy never mentions having a son. but she publicly posts about the two girls, who are older, being her daughters.
Candy was about 20 when the man's son was born. She was 17-19 when the daughters were born.

Since the son isn't "hers" (whether by birth or by marriage) then here are the options:
1. She got knocked up by a military man in high school, got married, had two daughters, and divorced without custody by age 20
2. She married a man 2 years older than her who already had 2 very young (toddler & infant) daughters, forged enough of a relationship with them to call them her children still 50 years later, and divorced by the age of 20 before the man's son was born to another woman.
3. She married a man with 3 very young children sometime after 1973, only had a relationship with the two daughters, and divorced by 1980 when she got pregnant with Priscilla. In the 40 years since she has ignored Coker's son but remained apparently close to Coker's two daughters.

Wooooooooof! This is like some VC Andrews tit.

EDIT: Coker was Army, Ralph was Navy, Wayne was military (Navy?) - Candy Lorraine certainly has a type.
Priscilla tried to follow in her mama's footsteps and wound up with..........Asa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If Candy is the natural mother of her two mystery "daughters" then she had them very young, like senior year/immediately after high school. They're 8-10 years older than Priscilla.

It's possible they're stepdaughters from what was likely a brief marriage after Ralph but before Wayne. I'm not sure how long Candy & Wayne have been married but I do recall Priscilla's hilarious, gut-busting story of her mooning Candy & Wayne out their front door when she was 11ish.
I can't recall when Candy & Ralph split. I don't know if Priscilla ever said.

It's also possible Candy was a very young mother and the father mentioned in the obituary, for whatever reason, had full custody.

The wild card is the son mentioned in the obituary. He's in the same age range as the two "daughters," though Candy never mentions having any sons.
Candy only cared about having stepdaughters?
The father had the son with another woman after the girls?

Weird as hell.
I don't know, why did Jessica send Ass to live across the country with Bruce and the Evil Stepmother while she presumably continued raising her other sons with Dapper Dan? Apparently nobody wanted to be around A&P even from the beginning. And why does Ass rarely ever visit his brothers or even his mom, despite them not living all that far away? Why did he never see his beloved sister Emily until she moved into his neighborhood? Just how many marriages have Randy Candy and Loose Bruce had, while preaching on Facebook about family values and not having more kids than you can manage? This whole family is bleeping weird, on both sides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If she was their stepmother she wasn't involved with the girls' father for very long at all no matter which order it happened in.

Actually, it had to have been Coker first no matter what, and that relationship must have ended no later than 1973, when the man's son was born. Candy never mentions having a son. but she publicly posts about the two girls, who are older, being her daughters.
Candy was about 20 when the man's son was born. She was 17-19 when the daughters were born.

Since the son isn't "hers" (whether by birth or by marriage) then here are the options:
1. She got knocked up by a military man in high school, got married, had two daughters, and divorced without custody by age 20
2. She married a man 2 years older than her who already had 2 very young (toddler & infant) daughters, forged enough of a relationship with them to call them her children still 50 years later, and divorced by the age of 20 before the man's son was born to another woman.
3. She married a man with 3 very young children sometime after 1973, only had a relationship with the two daughters, and divorced by 1980 when she got pregnant with Priscilla. In the 40 years since she has ignored Coker's son but remained apparently close to Coker's two daughters.

EDIT: Coker was Army, Ralph was Navy, Wayne was military (Navy?) - Candy Lorraine certainly has a type.
Priscilla tried to follow in her mama's footsteps and wound up with..........Asa.
I don't think Priscilla had any boyfriends other than Asa. When she met him she said she was at the bar with her girlfriends. If she had a boyfriend wouldn't she have been with him?

Reactions: 19
Welp....all I can say is this thread sure has evolved form "banging on about weight and being repetitive ". We just needed some ammo....thank you Candy Cane!!!!

I appreciate the tenacity and digging. I am not great at deep dives (time/work constraints) but I greatly enjoy all the work yall are doing. Thank you for the amusing evening.

Oh...and.... Pig is still a fat duck!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s like I’m an only child, bc I’m too ashamed to be seen with my normal looking sisters 🤣🤣 that is so awkward she’s ranted on and on about being an only child and being so spoiled but she’s in fact not an only child, I don’t know why I find this so hilarious 😂 Carrie and Lisa probably disowned themselves from her 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Lisa posted something saying she had one sister and one brother.

So biological or not they don't claim her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I’ll take door number 3. 😺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the pic you both are talking about? When I first saw this I noticed slight hints of Big P in this photo. Not her size, but a slight resemblance. However for that to be true, it would mean that Candy abandoned her young daughters with their father and left with little Big P and Wayne. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I'm not sure what to think.
View attachment 1913589
Arse’s mother Jessica left Arse with Bruce when Arse was only 2 years old, at the time when I mentioned it before, with Jessica and hot diggerty doc being soooo nice, a bunch of y’all said it was probably because Jessica was in the Coastguard and was better for Arse to stay behind with Bruce and maybe Angry elf’s bio mum. 🐖was going to university and I hought she said she was visiting Gitmo on winter vacation, I don’t think she went to school at Gitmo before getting pregnant on the second date, and might have stayed on and went to Gitmo university until she was showing??? Who knows, maybe I’ve got it all wrong, but I was a humper in the early days until the big secret! BTW whatever happened to (gothmom?) She was so on Arse trying to spill the tea, then she flew away🧙🏻‍♀️never to be seen again!

Reactions: 21
Sounds like ol' Candy was a huge fan of the D back in the day. Oh yesth.

We see you, Candy. We see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Arse’s mother Jessica left Arse with Bruce when Arse was only 2 years old, at the time when I mentioned it before, with Jessica and hot diggerty doc being soooo nice, a bunch of y’all said it was probably because Jessica was in the Coastguard and was better for Arse to stay behind with Bruce and maybe Angry elf’s bio mum. 🐖was going to university and I hought she said she was visiting Gitmo on winter vacation, I don’t think she went to school at Gitmo before getting pregnant on the second date, and might have stayed on and went to Gitmo university until she was showing??? Who knows, maybe I’ve got it all wrong, but I was a humper in the early days until the big secret! BTW whatever happened to (gothmom?) She was so on Arse trying to spill the tea, then she flew away🧙🏻‍♀️never to be seen again!
Back a bit we found a High School photo of Prissassapotomus and she was a cheerleader in Gitmo. It might have been something like a school newspaper. It had to have been a very small school for military kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
@RocketQueen
Awesome detective work. I started to go down the rabbit hole and got sidetracked by photos of Abbie from Candy's FB when she was younger and she looked so happy and alert. I know photos only capture a moment, but dang, the many pics I saw of Abbie spoke volumes. She was alert, engaged, and had such a sparkle in her eyes, unlike now.

As for Mr. Coker, WOW, just wow. How very sad. I remember this incident when it happened. 😟 My goodness, what an awful undeserved ending to his life. 😥

I'm truly baffled about the link between Candy and those ladies and cannot figure out how she fits into the story. My best guess is your last suggestion, that she was their step mom for a short period of time before meeting Wayne and has maintained a relationship with them.
I don't have one but if anyone has a ancestry account you could find out. It's amazing what you find on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I thought Wayne was coast guard too - that’s why they were at Gitmo. Did I make that up? Is cg the only branch at Gitmo? I know sexy grandpa was cg.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1912862
Good lord.

View attachment 1912864

Dont look much like an only child to me. So weird.
I guess it's hard being the ugly duckling sister
This is so weird, I thought Piggy is all about family. We've seen her weep many times over family being together and eating together.

---

I bet someone will ask (in a LIVE) about running into Piggy's sisters and being shocked because they didn't realize Piggy had sisters. I would be very interested if Piggy would ignore the comment or react.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this the pic you both are talking about? When I first saw this I noticed slight hints of Big P in this photo. Not her size, but a slight resemblance. However for that to be true, it would mean that Candy abandoned her young daughters with their father and left with little Big P and Wayne. 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ I'm not sure what to think.
View attachment 1913589
Same eyes and teeth as big P. She’s the skinny version of P. Lmao. Not a single double chin for miles! They have to be biologically related. Also, the blonde sister does look like P’s mom. I def see similarities and I’m not trying very hard. It’s weird P likes to brag she’s an only child. She acts like a wishes teet boy was an only child. The only thing she likes about Abby is her full name. Abagail Lorraine… she still says it as though Abagail Loraine was her dream of a perfect daughter to fall in line with herself and her own mother but she got Abby instead. The least refined version of herself. The unkempt version of herself. Zero “lady like” characteristics of a southern belle. Nope. Abbie will take her shoes off and sit in the mud and roll boogers between her fingers and honk for an hour. Can’t brag about that on social media. Hahaha. I’m not poking fun at Abigail Lorraine. This poor girl has lost years of services, education, structure, progress, and physical activity. Her dexterity is worse than ever. Her balance is bad. Her posture is bad. She looks lost and confused all the time. Her hygiene looks to be slacking in recent years. Get it together. Put the camera down and get your kid some decent services. Asa, please get Abby back to her baseline before YOU lost control. My 99 year old one legged grandmother has more zest for life than y’all do.
I always feel so refreshed after I purge here. This family makes my skin crawl. For years I looked for another soul who felt the same way.. I found the holy grail. This is like therapy for me. Lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sounds like ol' Candy was a huge fan of the D back in the day. Oh yesth.

We see you, Candy. We see you.
I hope Candy Cakes got her fill…heeheehee….while she could, because WLW is not slinging it around these days, that I can assure you. 🤣 OH YESTH!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same eyes and teeth as big P. She’s the skinny version of P. Lmao. Not a single double chin for miles! They have to be biologically related. Also, the blonde sister does look like P’s mom. I def see similarities and I’m not trying very hard. It’s weird P likes to brag she’s an only child. She acts like a wishes teet boy was an only child. The only thing she likes about Abby is her full name. Abagail Lorraine… she still says it as though Abagail Loraine was her dream of a perfect daughter to fall in line with herself and her own mother but she got Abby instead. The least refined version of herself. The unkempt version of herself. Zero “lady like” characteristics of a southern belle. Nope. Abbie will take her shoes off and sit in the mud and roll boogers between her fingers and honk for an hour. Can’t brag about that on social media. Hahaha. I’m not poking fun at Abigail Lorraine. This poor girl has lost years of services, education, structure, progress, and physical activity. Her dexterity is worse than ever. Her balance is bad. Her posture is bad. She looks lost and confused all the time. Her hygiene looks to be slacking in recent years. Get it together. Put the camera down and get your kid some decent services. Asa, please get Abby back to her baseline before YOU lost control. My 99 year old one legged grandmother has more zest for life than y’all do.
I always feel so refreshed after I purge here. This family makes my skin crawl. For years I looked for another soul who felt the same way.. I found the holy grail. This is like therapy for me. Lmao.
She gets it honestly. Her mother got lost and confused recently in a hotel bathroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.