Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Right. She was underage then but nobody doxxed her here. Not one time.
Now that she's 18 she can decide about her own privacy.
No, but there were facebook photos of her posted - which were deleted, people posting her name which also got deleted.
Her literal street address has not been posted, no. But posting what state she lives in and what city/metropolitan area with the population number? That's cutting it close - in my opinion.
Yes, she can decide about her own privacy but how would she go about that in relation to here? If she were to come on here and start talking with us, that would be intentionally involving herself in something that was all started because of Asshat. If that's something that at some point she decides to do, then that's her choice. But she hasn't done that.

For crying out loud, noone is hurting her
Didn't say anyone was hurting her. I said she has the right to her privacy and not have info about her posted on here for people to be able to try to look her up. This is just how I see it.

Reactions: 13

B B & B

If you don’t know the people in ur community they are either not interested in establishing relationships with others, avoiding you, have relationships with those who are present in their area i.e, walking, exercising, members of local sporting or clubs alike, kids went to local schools.

This drop off was the most uncomfortable, cringeworthy thing ever. Everyone know you are freaks and have some kind of community chat about you that your not privy too.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
More people are watching TikTok now, hence the push for shorts. Probably why Assa mentioned shorts the other day. The video of he and Abbie dancing got 1 million views. Asa was telling the truth about the comments. People are bold on shorts and are way more expressive and opinionated. They are following the same format as TikTok. If you ever read TikTok comments you will see what I mean. I think people feel shorts are less personal so they will comment whatever is on their mind. Asa will either have to aggressively monitor the comments or turn them off, which he won’t because of engagement.
I can't see their tiktok. I've was banned long ago. LOL

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Pretty sad when you have to reveal to the world you're both losers. Yeah, we know neither of you were the popular kids and getting an invite to an event that is $125 per head is not because you're a Instagram influencer. It's because they want your fcking money. Your IQ is dropping faster than your balls, Asa.
What a mess their bedroom is. I'd be embarassed to show that for all to see. Of all of the people who got dressed up, Cilldebeast looks the worst. It looks like a fun event to go to with a group of friends. Those two saddos makes it look boring and dull. That would have been the perfect opportunity to do a Travelmaasshole vlog.

These two could do a woke, female version of a Laurel and Hardy movie 🐽 🦗😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

FatheringAutism#145

“Come on to my house, my house, I’m gonna give you candy”

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
It appeared to scare the shit out of her.
The look on her face. The way jumped back in the cart, threw her bag and took her shoes off as if to say get me the fuk outta here.
That entire segment was for the female Hambeast.
She loved all her Harley daddy's back in the shop days and still tries to make herself revelant to anyone with a Harley today.
No doubt those guys laughed at her and probably thought she was a POS for asking them to scare Abbie like that.
Harley daddies don't give bitches like her a 2nd thought or 2nd look.
Sorry Percillerpotamus. Your attempt to be revelant to the Harley daddies completely failed.
Definite photoshop happening. Asshat's midsection is NOT that slim. Only in his dreams!!
You can see he effed it up under his left arm.
Oh I would totally LOVE for her to bring a claim against him for her inheritance. I wanna see him pay. Financially. And in his so called reputation as some kinda father-of-the-year. I wanna see him suffer.
But he'll be dead.

• Haha

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
That’s exactly what you did! We absolutely believe that’s how it went down 😂. They’re so transparent. He’s such an arsehole when he’s correctly called out about things. Bitch tits is incapable of letting any comment go unless it’s full praise and devotion for him and his family. I think it’s you that has the sad little life Asa.
Looks like Asswipe got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and had to lie his way out of it. Sickening

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
View attachment 1778481
View attachment 1778482
Uncle Jamie or new ABA therapist coming over?
May not be the same guy but they look very familiar… 🤔

I meant to post this screen grab up. This was when Abbie supposedly made the salad herself but Asa forgot to turn on the camera..
Nah, I don't think so. This Jaime seems older than the therapist we saw. I doubt they've known this new therapist for 17+ years and Isaiah looking up to him as a role model when the new therapist/carer looks to be in his early 20s himself. Different voices, too. I highly doubt it's the same person.

Here is another vlog where you can actually see Jaime better --

cucumber

VIP Member
No, but there were facebook photos of her posted - which were deleted, people posting her name which also got deleted.
Her literal street address has not been posted, no. But posting what state she lives in and what city/metropolitan area with the population number? That's cutting it close - in my opinion.
Yes, she can decide about her own privacy but how would she go about that in relation to here? If she were to come on here and start talking with us, that would be intentionally involving herself in something that was all started because of Asshat. If that's something that at some point she decides to do, then that's her choice. But she hasn't done that.
She is 100% fine. Nobody has bothered her. Either now or before.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
My all time favorite as a Catholic (former) is - Jesus, Mary and Joseph. It's like you have to name all three just to let everyone know just how outraged you are.
I remember telling my mom you can always tell a Catholic because they never just say "Jesus" when they're annoyed...it's gotta be the whole Holy Family :LOL:

Of course Priscilla, the world's best Catholic (who doesn't even know what the nativity is), would understand.

Is anyone here a Barenaked Ladies fan? Because of them I've also got "Oh for Pete's sake!" (said in an exaggerated Canadian accent) in my rotation.

Last edited:

jacjos123

I HATE when people think that it is okay to go on carriage rides. To me, that is animal abuse especially when the poor horses are carting around approx 650/700 pounds of Maasshole.
Poor horses. I agree with you. I’ve ridden horses like on a horseback ride and it was very relaxing. Never a carriage ride. We need to call the SPCA or I’m thinking the carriages should put a weight limit. It would have been funny as hell if the horses see the Maassives coming and take the hell off. 🐎🐎

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
They went and he said he was going to show a Costco haul but didn’t. Abbie was at home with Summer when they were out at Costco.

When they were outside looking at the deer in their yard, I could hear heavy breathing but wasn’t sure if it was coming from Assa or Priscilla.
Maybe it was the deer, lol.

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Exactly absolutely no reason. She can’t work out and she can’t cook her own food so the only option is a calorie deficit. Which could be very easily done. Her caloric intake on a daily basis would probably make Dr. Now shit himself. If they grilled chicken and had broccoli as a side for a week straight they’d all lose 20 pounds. The amount of fast food they consume is astonishing. Poor girls gonna be big ps doppelgänger if they don’t do something.

Drunk much? That’s when you know it’s bad. You are totally unaware that other people are aware you are intoxicated. Get help lady this shits getting ridiculous.

Asas daughter probably looks at the videos and laughs. I bet she thinks Isaiah is a total clown ass goober, dads a fat gross slob and her stepmom got picked up at the zoo.
Make Dr. Now shit himself 😂😂😂

• Haha

Catwalk

Wow how was that wired guy following them do they see how something like that could be unsafe for her