Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Knowing Pig’s drinking habits, and seeing what looks to be limes in the glass hidden behind the full glass of water, I am fairly certain it was yet another night of boozing.
C697DB6A-9463-4D10-907E-FE86F01F0DF5.jpeg

……and guess whose slovenly ass is driving Sweet Girl’s chariot through the streets of Avondale afterwards? You guessed it!🐽
Where is Jacksonville’s finest when this 🐽 is driving around with tequila breath?
94287A6E-926C-4DAD-90CC-57B877F7C810.jpeg

Barn etiquette.
1670852888409.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

KateK

VIP Member
This VLOG was .. date.. "we are going on a date" .. "so we have a date tonight"... so.. we are going to date..... getting ready for our date....yesterday it was all about his "friends".... Abbie..dont cry when we are on our date...

Asshat busy with "homeschooling" ..ie hand over hand pouring cereal and unloading the dishwasher...

P and Asshat think they are cute... they are going on a "date"... these fools talk about dating more then high schoolers.... P.. you could never ever be "cute"..no matter what you wear, what makeup you have slathered on, or how many filters you use.... you just aren't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Whimsical

VIP Member
Hey guyths!! 🤪
I will get caught up here and on the vlogs soon...it's been a laid-back stay-cation with minimal Tattle shenanigans on my part! I hope everyone is doing well!!!

I will be back this week with more making fun of Big P and ASSa!! Until then, I dug this old pic out of the vault of projects. I honestly don't think I ever posted it!:unsure:🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

I miss my fellow Tattlers!! 😘
garden.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Don't tell Assa but his campaign to make the Sow the Mother of the Year is failing spectacularly. Views are falling faster than his nutsac.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Step right up! 🎪🎫🎟🎫🎪 Get your tickets to The Maassive Show #144, compliments of our Tattler @What10001 . 😻😆😻
A fantastic title for what is destined to be another fabulous thread. Thank You @What10001 ! 😘 Y’all please give her some love for her magnificent creation.
1669998293946.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mz BW

Chatty Member
What an Ass. I don’t know why Assa hates folks with a college degree so much. Maybe because he didn’t go to college so he has to flex his “self taught” skills. If you were doing so much for Abbie why was there no follow through or listening to all these therapists back then. He’s been working on the same tasks since the old house. Give it up. She will never know her colors. Who cares. Although she has profound IDD she is teachable. She especially she needs more things taught on her IPAD for communication. All their homeschool entails is Abbie being Priscilla and A’s cleaning slave. 🤬🤬
Arghhhh yet again he gets away with his blatant lies. "She has OT & ABA etc while in homeschool". I dont think she has any therapy but we know she at least has not had OT for ... 3 years?!YOU SAID SO YOU FUCKING FOOL. Or your moronic pig did & you were standing right there interacting about it.

You are displaying the girl "doing" chores. THAT is your home school. Even some humpers can see how she hates the "fun" games you won't let her touch in any way except yours. EVERYONE can see how miserable she is. EVERYONE can see how her physical health is totally neglected, hygiene does not exist, she has no agency over her own body you fucking creeper with your completely inappropriate "hand over hand".
Abbie has nothing for Abbie. She is prodded & posed into the tasks you think look best (no idea why, how is fucking unloading the dishwasher or pretending to vacuum education??)

So all of your bullshit hands on experience & courses :D:LOL: & knowledge is NOT WORTH SHIT. YEp you have been her parent for almost 18 years but a person with your mindset, personality & complete shit for brains will NEVER do anything right for anyone else. You only do what is best for you. And your source of income is left with nothing but filthy ziplock bags, scrap paper, being manhandled into whatever you want with no choice in the matter .. not to mention having to live with your fucked up half wit of a wife who hates her because she is not "perfect".

News for the pig, Abbie is closer to perfect than you :poop:

TL;DR
sorry guys it seems I was overdue a rant :m

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lizaable90

VIP Member
If Dickens could see them, he’d be turning in his grave.
Big P wonders if they had pockets during Dickens time. Clearly she’s not read ‘Oliver Twist’ about the street boys pickpocketing. In fact, I’ll bet both of them would be hard pushed to name a Dickens novel and I’m sure it’s highly unlikely they’ve ever read one. They’re all fur coat and no knickers.
As a descendant of the Dickens Family, I am so very appalled at them and the whole event… Sadly, Great/Uncle Charles could write extremely fine works but like everything else in life, “you cannot make the horse drink the water…” A&P would really benefit in reading a lot of his works…

Y’all, please stay safe and well! Boost up on those vitamins right now too. I said that about a week ago, that I was sick. Well, I just got out of a 4 day hospital stay, due to bacterial infection and pneumonia. It was very scary because it compromised my airway and came close to killing me. As a Mom of 4 on the spectrum, yea, it makes you put life more into perspective. Also, the doctors said that they have been seeing this a lot, with no exact reason why. I didn’t have Covid, Flu or strep, was just diagnosed with pneumonia but then within a few hours, went into respiratory distress…

A&P definitely need to be on the lookout because it goes downhill so quickly, if someone like either them or Abbie got it. My doctor said a few more hours and we wouldn’t have been talking..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
Interesting that Emily and Crystal were at the event but were not filmed. It seems that they have set their boundries. Why must everything involve food with them? First it was Abbie's popcorn that Cilldebeast mostly snarfalled down, save for a few kernals left on a plate at dinner. Then they go to eat at a restaurant and have enough to bring home. Watching that Beast chew her cud is disgusting. I get physically repelled when I have to eat with people with poor table manners like hers.

• Sick
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie is always around, but you never hear Piggy talk about how sad her mom heart is when Abbie is sick. Piggy was too busy doing tricks in the pool. I can't even imagine being stuck in a body unable to speak up for myself, and given such limited resources and help to navigate, so my voice could be heard. When I really stop and think about Abbie's situation, it makes me feel extremely claustrophobic. Broke (he claims) college kid goes out and buys decorations to put up alone on video with his mentally ill and unstable parents. How cute!!! :rolleyes:😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I wonder what Abs is getting for Christmas? Stuff she could actually enjoy, or more things like her vanity that has strangely disappeared? I can't wait to see my boys face on Christmas morning. We are making him a "busy board" with some of his favorite stim items like wheels, fidget spinners of different colors and sizes, some toddler toys that light up and play music (small enough to velcro to the board), and velcro he can peel. It will be fun to make. I kind of like getting creative with his gifts, and it's even better when the hubby comes up with the idea. He's also getting a little projector in his room that projects stars and constellations and all that. His room is slowly becoming quite the cool place to be.

• Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
if you search fathering autism bathroom on you tube there’s a video of her sitting on the toilet. It has 1.1 million views, need I say more. Lying ass.

• Sick
  • Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
Thing about their "date nights" is that it is not about special time together or reconnecting. Both are on their phones the entire time. They can't even fake it for social media. Pictures/reels there's the phone... and open to something not just sitting there. Then they have to tag and hashtag everything, wanting the attention. After that it is just about consuming and spending. It is all just for show.

They act like they are "influencers" but far from it. No one looks to them for anything. No sane person, with self respect, wants cloths, food, beauty, or decorating ideas from a clueless, unimaginative, single-braincelled sloppy cunt. Nor marriage, parenting, teaching, life skill, or "man" advice from an angry, dirty, controlling, abusive, narcissistic weakling. Only people who are looking at these morbidly obese fucks are wanting to see Abbie. Period. Soon they won't even have that. Only hanger ons they will have is the sicko pervs and the ones with mental challenges.

If it was about special time together then they wouldn't use it for content. They would want time away from that too. It isn't their "special" time. Shit Ass is the only one who might need a break from being the lone caretaker. (Though I doubt much "care" happens off camera from him.) P gets away daily. Her life is dedicated to having as little to do with Abigail as she can.

• Heart