Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
They went and he said he was going to show a Costco haul but didn’t. Abbie was at home with Summer when they were out at Costco.

When they were outside looking at the deer in their yard, I could hear heavy breathing but wasn’t sure if it was coming from Assa or Priscilla.
Maybe Ass was all hot & bothered????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion Fathering Autism #145 - Michelin Pig, angry fake Ass
Doing the dress ups but lacking the class

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Of all the people you could classify as "woke," I would say Priscilla is 100% not it :LOL:

This is now the second time in a couple months that Priscila has gotten an "invite" to a public even that requires guests to pay (that restaurant soft opening is the other one). I have a feeling it has nothing to do with her being an "influencer"...she's simply gotten herself (probably without even knowing it) onto some kind of "Jacksonville nightlife" mass marketing mailing list that advertises local events. My dead mom still gets similar invitations because she bought tickets to some kind of restaurant open house tasting event one time. Next time I visit her grave I'll have to tell her what a great job she's doing influencing.
I was thinking that or this is how she gets Assa to go along with her shenanigans. Also could be they don’t want ppl to think they are spending all this money. I’m sure if some of their follows clicked into the event and saw $125 ticket, they would click right out of it.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What about the home in NC? I guess with an Airbnb they could make the mortgage back. What about Selfie Wrld? All of that would be like $800-$1000 a month just on taxes. Abbie will most likely get a check when she turns 18 so she will probably pay for that like she pays for everything else.
They dont really care about the Boone house. Golden Boy will be moving home forever in less than six months. The mortgage on that place isnt near the cost of the manor, and if it doesnt rent well they'll put it on the market. Selfie World is closed.
If Abbie qualifies for a check, it wont be much. I'd guess in the $800- $1000 range, max, so they wont be benefiting much from that lol.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I think to talk about a child who has nothing to do with this circus of idiots is wrong. She literally has nothing to do with the DNA that has been shown to be her father. Seeing where people are saying what area she lives in and financial information is just unnecessary.
THIS!!!! 💯 💯 💯
I agree. It is not this girl's fault that her sperm donor has chosen to be a youtuber or social media "influencer". Asshat and Princess P have made the choice to put their lives out in the public eye - this girl has not. It's a shitty twist of fate that her biology is connected to Asshat. Asshat is the one who is making youtube videos, intentionally putting himself in the public eye, trying to get as many views as he can as his source of income (Well, profiting off of Abbie, but you know what I'm saying.). This girl has nothing to do with that.

Look, I understand the curiosity, I understand wondering about stuff. I get it. It's one thing to mention the fact that she exists. But to go as far as sharing/posting what state and even what town she lives in? In my opinion, that is too much.

Bogey

VIP Member
I dont have much to say about these fools.
Now, as they are zipping down a road full of shops and signs, Abbie manages to spot the word cookie. No friggin way.
More week old footage- that doctors visit was last Tues. I think.
Oh and Asa, your dryer is probably shot because you overload it on a regular basis, you moron.
She knows, what, 10 words. Not that surprising she'd guess a word correctly eventually.

lillibb

VIP Member
Sorry about my typos.. went to the chiro today and he put me through the wringer. I had to come home and medicate.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
All of the above is correct. However if first daughter found the right lawyer who would take her case on a contingent basis, the estate may eventually tire and settle. This happened to my aunt’s estate (worth about 1.5 million at her death in 2012) which had all of the above and an iron clad will. She had 2 kids. One of her kids was not happy with his share and took the estate to court (I don’t agree with this part b/c my cousin was just being greedy). Just last yr the estate settled out of court with him for more $$. Of course the lawyer got 30% but my cousin didn’t care. If I was the first daughter, I would challenge Assa’s estate just for the hell of it. His you tube videos alone give so much evidence in her favor.
This is what I am hoping for too! Sure, she hasn’t got a leg to stand on but in Florida, there is a huge abundance of attorneys and if one of them thinks, they can sway a judge to give them money, they would jump on the case and ride it for years. This would hold up the estate and trust, where nothing could be done, until it was settled. Isaiah would either have to wait it out, years, to finalize, while forking out care, or would have to give up funds, to settle it out and be able to afford Abbie’s care.
We had the same thing happen with an adopted cousin and great-great uncle’s will. It was a mess and years to deal with in court…

• Heart
  • Sad