Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
With all due respect, this is not against the rules. Plus, I am sure there are post of photo's not everyone agrees with (political, religious, vegan etc...), personally I just pass over them with no comment or emoji.
Thanks so much for caring.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Sweetums

VIP Member
@Krishascooties, you inspired me to ensure he saw the message you worded so well :m

in case you're skimming & need bigger font, assface .......

🤠 YOU ARE A FAKE, A HUGE FAILURE & A CON MAN WHO LIES .. constantly. Permanently. Don't you ever feel like giving up your shit narrative - I know your pig has no shame but clearly you don't either.
ABBIE DESERVES PARENTS WHO CARE, who put her first (NOT food, alcohol, WHEW HOOOS, LYING, owning all the things, hiding the truth from everyone.)

You & pigshit the pretend mother make me sick.
She’s never going to get a historic plaque for the house with the walls painted like that. And “trendy” doesn’t meant it looks good. That chandelier looks like crap. Neutral colors..go for some neutral colors! Bright, bold colors shouldn’t be all over the house!! Do an accent wall or something, but not the entire house!
The foyer/upstairs hallway color is horrendous! I agree with everyone who stated a good neutral would have been best for that area of the house. That light blue looks like it belongs in a nursery or powder room....or a pediatrician's office. The upstairs lighting does it no favors. A deep greige or taupe would have been much nicer and cleaner. The panelling is not good. I had my husband look at the video (woodworker by hobby), and he and I both noticed multiple areas where the cuts do not align, especially near the base of the stairs. Agree with others that the wood is too thick. It looks clunky and pairs poorly with the wall color. I just don't understand.

If I had that kind of money, I would hire an interior decorator in a hot second.
Ship lap would have been better and its more "trendy" since that matters so much to the sweatty ass Pig.

Not my best work...I was in a hurry! 🤦‍♀️
I switched their mouths... :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Kaitlyn's upper lip looks like she was stung by a bee in the original photo. 🐝🤭😂😂
View attachment 1814341
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Daisy0112

He hasn't traveled with them in years, and Utah is not even remotely near Wisconsin. Chicago is a state away, but a popular destination. Hell, A&P have been there twice this year lol. Regardless,. no way any of them have been visiting her. P would never allow Isaiah to do that, and Asas mom would never sneak him off like that.
I live in Wisconsin. Where is she located?

Reactions: 4