Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
I bet one day Asscrack is going to say Abbie woke up, made her bed, her own breakfast and decided to do all the cleaning and washing before Pigrillalazyfatlardpus and Asscrackmageepus could wake up from their hangovers. And it happened without the camera rolling, and she talked to their imaginary friends too, as well as made them coffee and snacks. Lol
Sorry if my last message was too bitchy or stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

therealamylynn

VIP Member
That is a screenshot that I took from their live.
Can you filter something as you're live? And if so why didn't it work for P? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You can and I don't know why it worked on him. Unless he moved into the "filter field" which more than likely explains it. Otherwise I don't know. But something happened with that shirt, a chunk is missing from it.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
When discussion first began about the other daughter, she was under age.
As I said, she is not the one who has put herself out in the public eye, as any sort of public figure. Asshat and Cilla have. They made that choice. This girl has not. I just think she has a right to privacy.
Right. She was underage then but nobody doxxed her here. Not one time.
Now that she's 18 she can decide about her own privacy.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
What a mess their bedroom is. I'd be embarassed to show that for all to see. Of all of the people who got dressed up, Cilldebeast looks the worst. It looks like a fun event to go to with a group of friends. Those two saddos makes it look boring and dull. That would have been the perfect opportunity to do a Travelmaasshole vlog.

These two could do a woke, female version of a Laurel and Hardy movie 🐽 πŸ¦—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Big P and Spacey Kaitlin both have weird teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
What state the daughter lives is public information.
So is her name and date of birth.
She's 18 years old.
All the court documents about child support orders are public information too.
Nobody has doxxed her. The information posted has been very vague.
When discussion first began about the other daughter, she was under age.
As I said, she is not the one who has put herself out in the public eye, as any sort of public figure. Asshat and Cilla have. They made that choice. This girl has not. I just think she has a right to privacy.

Sweetums

VIP Member
No idea but they always start their video with autistic non verbal teen girl which I don't like. They appear to frequently share medical information about her that should be kept private.
That was discusting. I turned it off.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Asa makes no damn sense. I've been catching up on this week, and just saw him mention Abbie is "on her holiday break from school."
So, holidays mean Abbie doesnt have to make her bed, dress herself, pour her cereal or be "independent"? 🀣 🀣

So much for her just doing all these tasks independently, huh? I mean, what, Abbie starts to get her breakfast or make her bed unprompted, since she now does her "schedule" with "minimal help" (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) but then stops herself because its a holiday?! Because no one has to feed themselves or do a chore at holiday time?! He just outted himself- he's gotten no where with his stupid chores and charts.
That family could not understand logic like this.

• Haha
I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but did anybody see the new ABA therapist (?) in Big C's (C for Carrot! LOL or Cunt could work too!) Dipshit live wrangling Abbie? It's starts @4:30ish. The lady looks annoyed with everything already!
View attachment 1814140

View attachment 1814142

I have worked with individuals like Abbie and it does get annoying but the big difference is I have co-workers to take over when it gets to be too much. These wranglers are doing it on their own with the fat little Narcissist and the overgrown bitchy toddler. That's a BIG no for me thank you very much. And it makes a difference how the individuals care team treats you too.
An example...we have a new guy who is autistic with low needs BUT he can talk up a storm. This dude goes on and on and on about the original gray Nintendo 64 entertainment system. At full volume and at times in your face. When you're trying to have a class or just trying to listen to someone else talk it gets old really fast and it's easy to lose patience. But, His mom is super sweet and we staff just feel bad for her because I can't imagine listening to that 24/7. So, I muster all my strength and patience to help this guy and his family. I couldn't do that for Abbie. I could never work with Abbie in that environment with no support and the jackasses criticizing my every move.
Can you pretty please post this live as I've been totally blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8