Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
Show of hands: Who is beyond weary of Manipulative MaAssive Sow pulling her tears and pouty lips to con her family? Junior should be studying before winter break, not buying a tree that he’ll leave up until June and decorating it while FaceTiming with the parental units decorate their tree. What a spoiled Pigcilla!

View attachment 1793611
And okay...enough with the hT already. We get it
...you think it's funny....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Uh Asswipe, you have to be a professional to take professional photos. And we've all seen those 'ass' shots of Prissassapotomus. And those wonderful candid shots of your daughter in distress. You little weiner moron.
Let's be real, I have NO DOUBT they will be charging for picture packets, anything for more money, these losers winners, have to pay for everything else...it is another money grab!!

• Sick

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Just an FYI. Nobody go real life, but if you know someone with an army of sock accounts to troll the fuckery out of the Massives, it looks like FB is doing what Insta has done. If Asscrack or Thilla banishes you, all sock accounts will be banished too. Have a splendid Tuesday!

• Wow

HoneySweet

Why would someone her age be needing eye cream??? Most women don't really use it until they get into their 50's.

If her eyes are puffy it's fluid retention or fat deposits!!!!

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Arghhhh yet again he gets away with his blatant lies. "She has OT & ABA etc while in homeschool". I dont think she has any therapy but we know she at least has not had OT for ... 3 years?!YOU SAID SO YOU FUCKING FOOL. Or your moronic pig did & you were standing right there interacting about it.

You are displaying the girl "doing" chores. THAT is your home school. Even some humpers can see how she hates the "fun" games you won't let her touch in any way except yours. EVERYONE can see how miserable she is. EVERYONE can see how her physical health is totally neglected, hygiene does not exist, she has no agency over her own body you fucking creeper with your completely inappropriate "hand over hand".
Abbie has nothing for Abbie. She is prodded & posed into the tasks you think look best (no idea why, how is fucking unloading the dishwasher or pretending to vacuum education??)

So all of your bullshit hands on experience & courses :D:LOL: & knowledge is NOT WORTH SHIT. YEp you have been her parent for almost 18 years but a person with your mindset, personality & complete shit for brains will NEVER do anything right for anyone else. You only do what is best for you. And your source of income is left with nothing but filthy ziplock bags, scrap paper, being manhandled into whatever you want with no choice in the matter .. not to mention having to live with your fucked up half wit of a wife who hates her because she is not "perfect".

News for the pig, Abbie is closer to perfect than you :poop:

TL;DR
sorry guys it seems I was overdue a rant :m
AND IM LOVIN' IT!!!
AGREE 100%

• Heart

jacjos123

I'm still not caught up on vlogs/Tattle 🤦‍♀️ but hey, I had time to make this!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1809826
Botox and fillers can be her friends. Nothing wrong with it. I have a had a few treatments of both and they work wonders. I work with new clients daily and care about my appearance. Although I work in healthcare and not schlepping Slime Life. She should by all means invest in both. I know Pinky and the other girls are. I’m 48yo and most people think I’m in my 30s(even before my mild enhancements 🤣). My mom (no enhancements) is in her late 60s and people think she is in her 50s. We also don’t drink (except socially) or smoke. 🙂

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I think they need more steak. What are Asshat and Abigail Lorraine supposed to eat? And I wonder why they aren't grilling them? Just looks like she's boiling them in butter. :sick:

1671329891637.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
"Like you need to come and look at me so I can talk to you. Instead of her getting her butt up and coming in here."... with a supremely annoyed look on his face as he says it.

You'd think he would actually come to realize after all these years that it is not natural for our kids to just come to us, look us in the eye, and say something. That's another reason we teach him to use his AAC every damn day-for everything. You have to TELL me that you need or want something-I don't understand grunts or yells. Make her use the AAC to say things like "Come sit with me please". Stop letting her use her AAC to access YouTube. AAC is strictly for communication.
He might realize it, on some level. But if he does, I think he wants her to act the way he wants her to act - regardless. Another thing is that we know that Asshat spends very little time actually working on things with Abbie, following through with what they've worked on and the most important part -- being consistent with it. Consistency is Asshat (and P's) enemy, apparently.
He doesn't want her to hit the couch cushion to get his attention but how often do you think he's actually tried working with her to communicate in a better way?

He was also essentially saying that he doesn't want to go to her to see what she wants, he wants her to come to him.

You may be right about it, but I took it a totally different way. I immediately thought he was saying that about her getting off her butt...for the sole purpose of letting us know that he does in fact get angry with or discipline Abbie and does not give in to her every whim. as some comments have suggested (and shot down of course!)
Now, that said, I have no doubt Ass has a bad temper and wants everything his way....
Interesting point. That could definitely be a possibility. Altho, I think he would try to crack some lame joke about it. It could be both of our reasons.

Last edited:

therealamylynn

VIP Member
My brother says there are always strange sounds coming from their house. He also said he saw some girl the size of a teenager puking outside and a large woman was standing by her with a dust pan
Oh there has to be a story behind this. DId you tell them to watch the vlogs to see how these jerks are portraying their life?

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I have to admit something.....When the still photo was posted, I thought that get up was photoshopped onto The Beast and I thought it was hilarious. Seeing this in action and knowing that she really wore that, I'm gasping for air 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 How ridiculous does she look🐽🐽😂😂
Me too....thought one of our resident artist put that on her, lol. Thats how good they are. We can't even tell anymore, lol.

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
LMAO! 🤣 This is the facial she spoke of last week where she claimed the lady was very complimentary of her pork hide and wanted to know what products she was using. 🤣 If only she knew how to tell the truth.
🐷: Whale.. I use lots of carbth, alcohol and Atha’s thpecial theed thaucth.
Eeeewww!
Atha's thuper thpecial Dairylea facial!

• Haha

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
As a descendant of the Dickens Family, I am so very appalled at them and the whole event… Sadly, Great/Uncle Charles could write extremely fine works but like everything else in life, “you cannot make the horse drink the water…” A&P would really benefit in reading a lot of his works…

Y’all, please stay safe and well! Boost up on those vitamins right now too. I said that about a week ago, that I was sick. Well, I just got out of a 4 day hospital stay, due to bacterial infection and pneumonia. It was very scary because it compromised my airway and came close to killing me. As a Mom of 4 on the spectrum, yea, it makes you put life more into perspective. Also, the doctors said that they have been seeing this a lot, with no exact reason why. I didn’t have Covid, Flu or strep, was just diagnosed with pneumonia but then within a few hours, went into respiratory distress…

A&P definitely need to be on the lookout because it goes downhill so quickly, if someone like either them or Abbie got it. My doctor said a few more hours and we wouldn’t have been talking..
Oh my, how scary. (Hugs) ❤

• Heart