Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Pig’s live from earlier today:
She still had the elf graphics up even after her failure, because Ass wasn’t home and she did not know how to remove them.
They have sooooo much going on…Hockey game tonight, Dickens After Dark…the Victorian Costume party…tomorrow. I cannot wait to see what these fools wear to that.😂 They are going to the adult version where they can eat, drink and “dance”…naturally.
At one point she seems to wipe slobber from her bottom lip while shilling packages with mini this and samples of that, none under $50, but they all have a pretty paper that tells you what the products are and what they do so…..totally worth it.🙄 Lots of ummm…ummmmm…ummmmmmms and reading from her phone. Completely clueless. #dumboneedslessons
Below are some of my favorite 🐽 shots from the 💩 show. Check out the slab of pork hanging off that tree limb of an arm. Holy shit balls batman! 🫣
View attachment 1794919View attachment 1794921

In case y’all want to do a meet and greet at Dickens After Dark. 😂LOL😂
Pig claims someone called and invited them. Sure! I bet they did! 😜

I am curious if they were "invited" for $125.00 per person or were they comped??

When and Where:
Saturday, December 10, 2022, 5-9pm

The Lesesne House
415 Centre Street

Tickets:
$125 per person

@WowMeowMeowWow
Apparently, they are anticipating Big P and ASSa's arrival, rolling out the Heavy Hors d'Oeuvres and flowing alcohol!!! 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Personally, I can think of much better ways to spend $250 :unsure:but no doubt they will be double-fisting the food and drinks to make up for the ticket costs! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

View attachment 1795056
I posted something similar, I didn't see this first...oops!! 😂 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

cucumber

VIP Member
I am curious if they were "invited" for $125.00 per person or were they comped??

When and Where:
Saturday, December 10, 2022, 5-9pm

The Lesesne House
415 Centre Street

Tickets:
$125 per person

I posted something similar, I didn't see this first...oops!! 😂 🤪
Hmmmm....a stroll with anything that glows, shines, or glimmers....oh my...my mind says Big P glistening is not a pretty sight..

• Haha

B B & B

That is the worst styling ever, ok I love mix and catch wood if unique pieces.

But cheap boho/beachy beaded shade at entry very, very wrong.

Cheap unframed canvas on the teal wall look so wrong.

Cheap black metal type shelves in adjoining room that you can see from entry is so cheap and nasty, this is fine but if you credit yourself as being stylish it’s worth pointing out.

And by the way TRENDY word is not TRENDY!

Workmanship from what I see the dado up the stairs looks out of whack and unfinished.

As I say “you can take the pig out of the sty but you can’t take the sty out of the pig”!

• Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
So Big P missed Pinky’s Glitz and Glam Gala to wear her prairie bonnet and plastic cape over her pirate shirt and skirt. No worries, it looks like her doppelgänger was in attendance at the Pinky party…with as much style sense as CillaMe.

View attachment 1812797
It is just me, but these women, all of them (fat or skinny), look cheap and not classy...they are wanna be's!! They look like high-end call girls, which proves you can take the person out of the trash, but not the trash out of the person. They all have had work done and admit it, so it isn't the make-up, it is the fillers and botox, which I am not against, but the make-up is not the magic product.

I would not be surprised if they push piggy poo to get work done, she is now on a team that has a lot of enhancements going on and if she wants to "fit" then there might be some pressure to improve her looks!!??

• Wow

boychik0830

VIP Member
Did he say they went to Costco? If so he either didn't video or Abs misbehaved so badly he didn't film it. But here's what Costco says :
Individuals and businesses who wish to film, photograph, or broadcast at any Costco location must simply fill out a Media Request Form. Once the form is submitted, you can expect a minimum of three business days for approval. If approved, we'll also ask that you submit a "Costco Filming Agreement."
I know lots of family channels like dougherty dozen probably film at Costco without filming out the media form.

• Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
When discussion first began about the other daughter, she was under age.
As I said, she is not the one who has put herself out in the public eye, as any sort of public figure. Asshat and Cilla have. They made that choice. This girl has not. I just think she has a right to privacy.
For crying out loud, noone is hurting her

• Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
The chick in the background photo bombing. :ROFLMAO:

I was just thinking something similar while watching the vlog tonight. Good luck affording Mold Manor once the money dries up. Even if they paid it off those taxes would eat them alive.

Their taxes have gone up $3K since they bought it, right now they are paying $10k annually.
But I bet the house is paid off now, or close to it. They bought it for (roughly) $565k. Last year when they refinanced they were already down to about $250k. P will never lose the manor- I'm sure their "money guy" has them paying into a fund for future taxes, insurance, etc. Even $10k is peanuts when there is no mortgage. Which sucks, because I would love to see her scummy ass cry about losing her "memories". LOL
What about the home in NC? I guess with an Airbnb they could make the mortgage back. What about Selfie Wrld? All of that would be like $800-$1000 a month just on taxes. Abbie will most likely get a check when she turns 18 so she will probably pay for that like she pays for everything else.

• Sick

Tammy36

View attachment 1784856

The average hat size for a female is about 22 inches. Average female head size is about 21 inches.....that's a big fucking head!!! Big heads can be indicative of genetic disorders.
Speaking of massive heads I came across this photo of Abbie the other day and noticed how wide her face was even as a child. There’s definitely got to be some genetic disorder going on. Even with some of her hair covering her face it still looks large and out of proportion to her body.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
She is a treasure!

We went out on a kinda date day this morning. I got this for my husband for all his hard work getting my mom’s condo cleared out to sell. It wasn’t easy, being on the 14th floor. Today we took the scooter to the park for the annual Christmas fair. We had a great time riding and also walking around. We spent no money, stayed off our phones and just connected as a couple.
Do you both ride on the same scooter or do you have one too? It looks like fun!

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Too bad he didn't play Christmas music in the video as he would have received a strike which means it's one step closer to having fathering autism shut down.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
FC182426-51CD-4660-8356-8BDDCC55D31E.jpeg

70F35B16-03BF-4906-854D-AF64DB81F2AE.jpeg

Uncle Jamie or new ABA therapist coming over?
May not be the same guy but they look very familiar… 🤔

I meant to post this screen grab up. This was when Abbie supposedly made the salad herself but Asa forgot to turn on the camera..

• Haha
  • Sick