Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Step right up! πŸŽͺ🎫🎟🎫πŸŽͺ Get your tickets to The Maassive Show #144, compliments of our Tattler @What10001 . πŸ˜»πŸ˜†πŸ˜»
A fantastic title for what is destined to be another fabulous thread. Thank You @What10001 ! 😘 Y’all please give her some love for her magnificent creation.
1669998293946.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks Wow and What for a great title!
TOP SELLER & ALL THE THINGS!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her before :LOL: How does she simultaneously look like a toddler and a senior citizen??
Dumbo got farther and farther away from the camera with each shot. Back up another 50 ft Pig and you might actually pass for a legitimate beauty guide. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I dunno, all I see in the last photo is make up and photoshop.

View attachment 1777740

W.C. Fields vibes.

View attachment 1777744View attachment 1777749
Jesus H Christ I learned in my teens that NO skin care does (or claims to) work immediately! I have never been a regular makeup wearer in my life & skin care is a cleanser & a moisturiser (when I remember) but EVERYONE knows that there is no instafix. How can she continue to have any success selling this tit when she lacks even one of the very first basics?? I went to a few "parties" in my youth featuring someone selling & demonstrating a skin care company. They would have cringed at her even suggesting this :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::poop::m

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

New Vlog, not watching, but guess he is still determined to say Abbie is so independent. From the thumbnail the poor kid looks like she is being held hostage.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just started watching the vlog and Asshat starts out by saying "So some friends of ours....."

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£!!!!

What friends?????!! You don't have any friends!!! No one can stand your ass, Asshat Maassive!!

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just started watching the vlog and Asshat starts out by saying "So some friends of ours....."

What friends?????!! You don't have any friends!!! No one can stand your ass, Asshat Maassive!!

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Imaginary ones that only appear when the camera isn't rolling. Just like the miracle of Abbie suddenly just making her own salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow... people actually came over to the house!... But are they REALLY friends?? Actual genuine friends???

Hmmmm.... not convinced...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LOL... every chance he gets he has to say...so anyway "our friends"... "we had friends over".... "they are our friends"...etc etc etc. Imagine him filming their feet ...lol... Did he pay these people to play his "friends"????
He also used the opportunity to mention how successful his first business was.. so successful.....yea...

"Abbie is progressing"...."knocking things out"... "going down the list". "so independent"........ Chick Filet....So proud... ugh fish bubbles

end of VLOG....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LOL... every chance he gets he has to say...so anyway "our friends"... "we had friends over".... "they are our friends"...etc etc etc. Imagine him filming their feet ...lol... Did he pay these people to play his "friends"????
He also used the opportunity to mention how successful his first business was.. so successful.....yea...

"Abbie is progressing"...."knocking things out"... "going down the list". "so independent"........ Chick Filet....So proud... ugh fish bubbles

end of VLOG....
I bet one day Asscrack is going to say Abbie woke up, made her bed, her own breakfast and decided to do all the cleaning and washing before Pigrillalazyfatlardpus and Asscrackmageepus could wake up from their hangovers. And it happened without the camera rolling, and she talked to their imaginary friends too, as well as made them coffee and snacks. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Teaches her to follow a list of chores. Does NOT teach her more communication on her Ipad. It sits there right beside her playing a video as they play a game. Missed opportunity to teach her the buttons "My turn" and "Your turn" without having to touch people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.