Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hibiscus

Honestly I feel like half the time when people here talk about Asa's other daughter, they're not even talking about the right person, but a different girl with same name. Some of the stuff said doesn't fit. "She's very pretty! She has Asa's eyes! She is the spitting image of Asa!" Not to be rude, but no, no, and no.

On a brighter note, this site has taught me Christ on a cracker and Sweet Jesus on a swizzle stick. If I wasnt Jewish I could create a cute Christ like shark cutery board! (I am thinking (holey) Holy Chrst made of swiss cheese?)
Okay, well just so you know that's all blasphemous. (Honestly just letting you know, not trying to be rude.)

Reactions: 11

What10001

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: fathering autism 145: whine, piss, waddle and moan no fear my dear the massives are home 😄

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She looks like a freaking psychopath 😵

You can just hear her saying “uh derp….I wanna pet the rabbits George” 😂
Ok who's buying me more Bailey's for my coffee because I just spewed when I saw this gif. Christ on a cracker that looks just like her. The ID runs strong in that one huh?

• Haha
I don't think so, these are all on the menu there. That pinwheel lasagna is $26.00

View attachment 1782051

Rigatoni:

View attachment 1782053

Cocktails averaging between $12-16 and dessert is about $12.00 so their meal being conservative because you and I know they each had dessert and Lord knows how many drinks was $100.00. if they had a few drinks each add on another $72.00 or so.

They probably didn’t tip though.

• Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I am no social butterfly, and I have really bad agoraphobia and social anxiety. But there is no way I would turn up to my neighbours like that.

Pigrillavalleygirlfailurepus and Asscracking come across as very antisocial and people who you would not want to mix with anyway.

They are narcissists and they just use people for their own gain.

I hope none of those neighbours don't go into that Pigrilla asscrack pit, that place seems like the last place anyone would want to go. Also I imagine Pigrillagunthangingdrunkpus will be smelling of booze and fried chicken. And then Asscrackwedgiepus would be filming the whole shit show.
If I had a neighbour coming up my driveway, filming me, I'd lock the door. There may be one or two neighbours that might go out of curiosity, but since they live their life online, there is nothing to see. I'd not eat or drink anything in that house. It might just be Candy Cane, Wide Load Wayne, Lurch and the Angry Elf that show up.

This made me think of the opening to "Everyone Loves Raymond", when they see the parents coming to the door and they are dashing around inside to hide from them! 😂 😂
In this case, it would be Abbie shoving her hand through the letter slot and grabbing a tuft of the neighbour's hair 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Whale...
All I know is, if someone wanted to ID her, tattle would not be their go to place to find information about her.
😆 🤣 😂
Especially since anything that was aledgedly posted here about her is deleted and most likely has been gone for a long time.
I'm over this topic.
Long post, 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I’m sure when Arse is struggling for content and this page is slow to turn, it becomes a catch 22 situation, and possibly Arse with a soc account comes over here and shhots the breeze, just trying to rile us up, but after 1- barely 2 pages on here, the subject matter has been dealt with and he runs out of bluster. I know that some genuine new peeps might come on and ask what’s so and so, what’s this, without watching Arse’s back log of vlogs, but I think they learn to shut up and be a genuine tattler or leave because despite what Arse says, there is very little Autism content.
I mean a lot of peeps on here are/ have someone on the spectrum and don’t feel it’s necessary to do a daily vlog about it!
Around the same time Chris from SBSK did a vlog about Abbie, 6 blind kids and a teenage boy called Kyle were also done, and because SBSK went viral, it brought all the leg humpers to his channel.
Kyle passed away from his condition (I think), 6 blind kids did vlogs for about 6 months, then couldn’t sustain even weekly vlogging with the first Covid lockdown.
Arse would have petered out a long time ago, if he hadn’t manipulated the watchers by running the vlog on all in-house devices on continuing loops, brought thousands of subs, had Crazy Nanny do art to sell etc.
I’m glad that a few of you have ‘shut down’ the whole middle child thing as she deserves to be left alone and not have the whole saga brought up again!
So basically, Arse if it is you putting those questions on here, go away and make your own crap to talk about, and not this rehashing of old topics that have been dead in the water for a long time!

MSlix73

VIP Member
I dont buy that Pig took Abbie to the dr by herself... why would she do that? She doesn't take her many place by herself and Asshat isnt working or anything so why wouldn't he go? I think they use the "dr visit" to inject some progress into the VLOGS and the mother/daughter narrative.

In reality, Pig was probably begging for a ride on the cart. Isnt it for the elderly and handicapped?

She probably requests cookie 24/7 in reality. So Asshat got a dumb idea of writing cookie on an envelope and telling the humps she is site reading. They are really desperate for VLOG content.
More than likely she recognized the place where they buy cookies due to the amount of times they frequent places like that. Every excursion involves food. Has there ever been a vlog where they did not go to a restaurant,buy snacks at store,grocery shopping,take out,Dunkin,etc….food food food food,that is the only education that they give that child

All of the above is correct. However if first daughter found the right lawyer who would take her case on a contingent basis, the estate may eventually tire and settle. This happened to my aunt’s estate (worth about 1.5 million at her death in 2012) which had all of the above and an iron clad will. She had 2 kids. One of her kids was not happy with his share and took the estate to court (I don’t agree with this part b/c my cousin was just being greedy). Just last yr the estate settled out of court with him for more $$. Of course the lawyer got 30% but my cousin didn’t care. If I was the first daughter, I would challenge Assa’s estate just for the hell of it. His you tube videos alone give so much evidence in her favor.
They have a trust which is set up differently than wills. My father in law left a trust for the main fact that our children would be provided for and also so it could not be contested by my husband’s ex. It is a thick book that covers everything from A to Z.
Also,just because she is entitled to inheritance does not mean he has to leave any of his kids anything. Where have you seen a person forced to leave kids or family members their money after they died? If anything you hear them being left out.
I think to talk about a child who has nothing to do with this circus of idiots is wrong. She literally has nothing to do with the DNA that has been shown to be her father. Seeing where people are saying what area she lives in and financial information is just unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the main problem they have with Abbie is they look at Lauren brazee daughter Ella and she’s so independent and high functioning autism so they compare . I honestly think Abbie would be better off going to respite for half the month. The fatties are exhausted physically and mentally trying to keep up the facade of progress .
i do genuinely feel for them because it must be hard day in and out but they need to change something .

therealamylynn

VIP Member
They really post this on social media? Taking pictures of your food is so 5 years ago. Not to be agiest but I really can’t imagine 40+ year olds sitting at a table taking this many pictures of their food. They act like immature children.

They are tacky in every way. Her decor doesn’t match and looks tacky. Would have been better not to put a million ornaments on the tree in the “formal room”. You want that room to exude elegance but it looks like decor vomit with Peptmo Bismol curtains.
She posted it on Facebook.

• Sick