Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a bad news all around day, so before I catch up I wanted to share GuyGuys feel better momma look. He had a rough day too. He’s freaking two and a half and a kid he plays with called him the n word. I could spit nails! My husband is Kenyan and Indian. He’s built like a linebacker. He stomped over there so fast I was scared. No one calls my babies that. No one. I wasn’t far behind him. I got in that moms face and told her to remove her picnic tables and shed off my property by the lake by tomorrow morning or we’re having s’mores for breakfast. Kids learn that tit at home. Her husband is downstairs right now trying to trying to force the kid to apologize. You underestimated my husband and my good nature and way over stepped. I’m sorry, that and the r word directed at my babies will never be tolerated by me. Don’t care about your stupid Black Lives Matter sign. Your kid exposed you and I have a very big mouth. See ya at the park, witch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Newest cult catch phrase…
GODDESS
😂😂😂
Redwood Thuey had never contoured before until a friend taught her a few weeks ago, and now she is a “Contouring Goddess”. She is also back to layering on the bronzer because now that summer is over she needs help being a Tan Goddess. 😂
Schedule Goddess was sucking down coffee, sounding like an early morning barfly at approx 10:30 am. Unprepared, Unorganized and running behind. 😂 What a joke!😂
Abbie was on one this morning during that Live. Lots of Honk! Honk! …and what sounded like random tit being tossed around in the background.
LOL!
The Contouring Goddess in all her glory.
55DD538D-E820-427D-87DF-01F082B97E10.jpeg

6B1C52B9-E773-4D5E-81EE-AF785C16A2DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
GODDESS
😂😂😂
Redwood Thuey had never contoured before until a friend taught her a few weeks ago, and now she is a “Contouring Goddess”. She is also back to layering on the bronzer because now that summer is over she needs help being a Tan Goddess. 😂
Schedule Goddess was sucking down coffee, sounding like an early morning barfly at approx 10:30 am. Unprepared, Unorganized and running behind. 😂 What a joke!😂
Abbie was on one this morning during that Live. Lots of Honk! Honk! …and what sounded like random tit being tossed around in the background.
LOL!
View attachment 1678337
View attachment 1678339
Shes an idiot, like I seriously cannot with this one. I wish I wasnt blocked!
So Asa, please tell your "Beauty Guide" wife, that contouring does not mean drawing on your face with the same shade as your foundation.
And if she did happen to learn how to contour with the proper shades, she may be able to distract from one of her three chinny chin chins! 🤣 🐽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes an idiot, like I seriously cannot with this one. I wish I wasnt blocked!
So Asa, please tell your "Beauty Guide" wife, that contouring does not mean drawing on your face with the same shade as your foundation.
And if she did happen to learn how to contour with the proper shades, she may be able to distract from one of her three chinny chin chins! 🤣 🐽🤣
Three chinny chin chins and the upper lip of a scruffy billy goat.😂😂
🐽: Atha, reach over my fatback, lean into my thilky thow ear and call me a Goddeth.
Honk! Honk! Honk!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve had a bad news all around day, so before I catch up I wanted to share GuyGuys feel better momma look. He had a rough day too. He’s freaking two and a half and a kid he plays with called him the n word. I could spit nails! My husband is Kenyan and Indian. He’s built like a linebacker. He stomped over there so fast I was scared. No one calls my babies that. No one. I wasn’t far behind him. I got in that moms face and told her to remove her picnic tables and shed off my property by the lake by tomorrow morning or we’re having s’mores for breakfast. Kids learn that tit at home. Her husband is downstairs right now trying to trying to force the kid to apologize. You underestimated my husband and my good nature and way over stepped. I’m sorry, that and the r word directed at my babies will never be tolerated by me. Don’t care about your stupid Black Lives Matter sign. Your kid exposed you and I have a very big mouth. See ya at the park, witch.
What a little beauty he is :love:........ kids can be awful but it's a word that's rarely used now so for a child to know it is shocking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can I get some quick prayers from my Tattler group?
If you all remember my home flooded at the end of July. I have a contractor coming tomorrow to install a French Drain that hopefully will keep my house from flooding again but today here in Southern Illinois we are getting heavy rain and I am paralyzed in fear that my home will flood today. If you all could take a minute and send me some good vibes and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
I just keep wondering when those garbage Masses karma will catch up with them???
Thanks everyone 💙
You got it! The last thing you need is one more thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh that looks like the remake of 90s grunge. Every 30 years or so the old fringe fashions crop back up again, but the modern versions are commercialized and minus any authenticity of the original.
(god I sound like an old lady fussing about Kids These Days)
Anyway, grunge is back for now. That's 2020s grunge. Back then we wore ragged-ass clothes as a "duck you" response to heroin chic and also because we were broke and Goodwill & Army surplus was cheap. Now it's an ***aEsThEtIc*** and costs $50 per piece.

Fashion victims trying to be freaks and ghouls. It's sad. Man I was a grunge girl too, my style today is basically duck you still. It's sad when the people who are really freaks and ghouls are then bunged in with the fashion victims. Fashion victims with their charcoal teeth.

GODDESS
😂😂😂
LOL!
View attachment 1678337
View attachment 1678339
Shouldn't she be using a darker shade to contour? I'm not a makeup expert, but it looks like painting, where you shade areas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wee GuyGuy is the cutest little comforter ever :love:
I'm so sorry you had to cope with that tit from your neighbours. Yup I agree if the kid says it you know where they got it from. Your little man doesn't know exactly what is meant by it I am hoping. I'm sure he knows it's a bad nasty thing to say, it is no better that he may not know exactly. I used to spend a lot of my time in 'discussions' with the so called parents around where I live. They KNEW I would be visiting, they expected me but still didn't control their bleeping kids :mad:
Sending much love 💚💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Agreed!!!! Thank you Kimmied!❤
Thank you. I wasn’t so gracious about an hour ago. I’m still mad. I love you guys!!

What a little beauty he is :love:........ kids can be awful but it's a word that's rarely used now so for a child to know it is shocking.
Exactly! I’m telling you, people should have to apply to be “parents”. Maassives included.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is so freaking cute.

• Heart
Wee GuyGuy is the cutest little comforter ever :love:
I'm so sorry you had to cope with that tit from your neighbours. Yup I agree if the kid says it you know where they got it from. Your little man doesn't know exactly what is meant by it I am hoping. I'm sure he knows it's a bad nasty thing to say, it is no better that he may not know exactly. I used to spend a lot of my time in 'discussions' with the so called parents around where I live. They KNEW I would be visiting, they expected me but still didn't control their bleeping kids :mad:
Sending much love 💚💜
Thank you. I’m calling the fence guy tomorrow. I let her kids swim and fish and play on our swing set. I’ve had them eat lunches and dinners here. If being a n-word is so bad (I am see through white, my husband is light as well NOT that I need to qualify or justify, just pointing it out) why are your kids always here? I have my suspicions, but do not ever cross my path again. She kept trying to text me so I blocked her. Go use someone “white” to keep track of your kids. I’m livid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
GODDESS
😂😂😂
LOL!
View attachment 1678337
View attachment 1678339
She applies make-up like Witchypoo 😂 😂 😂 Some beauty guru it is🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you all so so so much for the prayers, good vibes and love!!
I know I don’t comment much but I read everybody’s posts daily. You all say pretty much what I think anyway and never really feel the need to repeat what’s already been said.
Congratulations to everyone that deals with their sobriety and I always say a prayer for those of you dealing with medical issues. I can’t deal with watching A&P videos most of the time; they’re very cruel and mentally I’ll people besides I get the real scoop from Tattle anyway!! Thanks everyone!💙💙

At the end you hear Summer say, that is the shot. All this is done for views. Nothing is ever done for Abbie. Yes, they carved a pumpkin with her, but there is always an alternative motive when anyone does anything for Abbie.
Apparently they’re all “producers” now since Assa took his special class. I have news for them , I worked in Radio and Tv and Assa and the gang would never be hired by any reputable TV station after seeing any of his 2nd rate work‼🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Fashion victims trying to be freaks and ghouls. It's sad. Man I was a grunge girl too, my style today is basically duck you still. It's sad when the people who are really freaks and ghouls are then bunged in with the fashion victims. Fashion victims with their charcoal teeth.

Shouldn't she be using a darker shade to contour? I'm not a makeup expert, but it looks like painting, where you shade areas.
I believe so. Though, I cannot say for certain…I don’t wear all that tit on my face. 😂 Personally, it is all waaaay too much for me. I wouldn’t be able to handle my face feeling so caked up and heavy. She also said don’t wait until your skin gets bad and then try to fix it. She knows from experience. 😂 Yea she does. Thing is, that tit is not helping her skin. All she is doing is TRYING to cover it up. I have looked up the ingredients in a few of the skincare products. They really are nothing special. You can get exact and/or similar products for much less in larger quantities. It truly is all a MLM scam. High priced crap sold by a bunch of lunatic jack wagons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you. I’m calling the fence guy tomorrow. I let her kids swim and fish and play on our swing set. I’ve had them eat lunches and dinners here. If being a n-word is so bad (I am see through white, my husband is light as well NOT that I need to qualify or justify, just pointing it out) why are your kids always here? I have my suspicions, but do not ever cross my path again. She kept trying to text me so I blocked her. Go use someone “white” to keep track of your kids. I’m livid!
If there is any good that has come from this awful event, you now know who they truly are. The mask is now off.
Your little guy is adorable♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.