Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing about the interior of that house screams for a board and batten treatment. It just means another disconnected space without flow through the rooms. From the board and batten entry (with no coat closet) you can take a left into the crappy random frames glued to the wall drinking parlor filled wis mismatched furniture. Travel through the tacky wreath-adorned French doors into the hodgepodge brick and shutters office and table task room.

Return to the entry to visit the Home Decor tacky dining room with seasonal decor, plastic chargers and dusty cloth napkins that cannot be used to wipe your greasy mouths and hands (that’s what paper towels are for).

I’d continue with the tour, but between the visuals, perceived pet hair, dust, and odors, I’ve made myself ill. Sorry, Tattlers. Moldy Manor is a resale nightmare.

Perhaps they need to convert a tub bath to a walk-in shower so she doesn’t need a Hoyer lift to swing those redwoods into position.
I always thought those strange empty picture frames were so weird can't imagine anyone choosing THAT kinda thing to put on your wall. One big picture of any type of art or painting would look so much better than Big P's idea of home decorating.

Reactions: 20
I always thought those strange empty picture frames were so weird can't imagine anyone choosing THAT kinda thing to put on your wall. One big picture of any type of art or painting would look so much better than Big P's idea of home decorating.
I felt that stupid Jaguar Blue/green color was something more than what we saw. I can imagine Jax having some sort of 'Jaguars biggest fan promotion' and that they had entered the contest and was hoping for more local fame and fortune. We know how important and famous they think they are. Just me thinking too early in the morning,

• Haha
Kimmied, I didn't think my respect and love for you could be any higher/more and now you've gone and proved that yes, yes it can. ❤ You and your family are gems.
Thank you. I love you guys, too! You have no idea how much I love being a part of this forum. You’ve all kept me sane the last few years!

Well we may end up like the Maassives before the end of the school year. Had a meeting with my son's teacher, school behaviorist, and the local education representative. He is having some behavior troubles at school recently. We've had some at home as well, so it's not just at school. The likely culprit is lack of sleep and he was going through a huge increase in tics. Both of which are being dealt with medicinally at the moment with some success thus far. Anyway, we are a few steps away from doing the home schooling thing all together, and with him being 18, i've been contemplating that if it does come to the point of pulling him out of school, would a day program be better for him than "school". I don't want him just being at home all the time. He likes going and doing things with other people and generally wants to go to school. He is just having a rough go of it right now.

My boy will gladly help them remove wallpaper...LOL (and a few other things)
I hope you guys can figure it out. Is it possible he’s ready for a growth spurt and uncomfortable because of it? I know nothing of tics and if I’m rude that’s not my intention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't even want to think about what Priscilla's enormous ass has done to the toilets that necessitates a remodel.
Probably leaking, I wonder if Pigrillatwisterpus has been twisting on the toilet seat and has made it loose, to the point she falls off and cracked the flooring too with her massive weight.

Probably got it from instagram, tiktok, or pinterest. No way she thought of that all on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Good Morning Guyth❤
A pet peeve of mine.
For her “GIRL’S NIGHT”…
Just call it WTF it actually is, RESPITE. BABYSITTING. Are we really supposed to believe Summer and Kylie take Abbie every Monday evening for zero compensation? Are they doing it for free? Not likely. 🙄 On one hand, I am glad they kept her Monday evening consistent, and she went with Summer. On the other hand, how much has Pigrillapotmus actually been around her girl since her NOLA trip?
In reference to the help wanted FB ad:
Pig decides to move her Slime studio upstairs, and only NOW is it time to finally remove the moldy wallpaper? Can’t have the Huns seeing the true nature of the sty, eh? 🙀😂🙀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ.. I stop watching for one week…
I’m sorry.. but if I was Asa, and that TRULY is JUST a stim that happens RARELY… WHY LEAVE IT IN THE VIDEO?
He should of known how bizarre that was going to look to people.. some stims shouldn’t be recordedView attachment 1676196View attachment 1676197

***If people weren’t focusing on her neck.. they are now.. mission accomplished

omg… why is it SOOO DAMN IMPORTANT for her to hit a bleeping “hello” button? The girl has a sign for hello and (to me anyways) it seems like an obvious wave. If Abbie was a guest at my restaurant and I knew nothing about her, and when I said hello she did that little wave, even as crooked as it is, as “hello”..
Taking her to literal strangers to say hello to is so bizarre to me..

Also, question… ever since I started watching FA years ago, they always complain about “waking up at blah blah for Abbie” ..
what exactly do y’all think that entails.. cause he’s never really talked about it.. I imagine at the very least, unlock her door and take her to the bathroom?… then what? Does she require cereal the second she wakes up?
I’m just trying to figure out if it’s the big hubbub they make it out to be.. or is it just simply taking her to the bathroom and then locking her back in?
it IS on-brand of the Maass’ to make something as huge as taking her to the bathroom “disrupting their sleep”

Btw.. if Abbie is still being locked up for bedtime, because they can’t trust her, even to go to the bathroom herself.. how the hell she supposed to be any kind of independent.

I KNOW that is harsh.. but it’s what they are selling.. there’s nothing wrong with the fact Abigail , due do her condition, will need 24/7 assistance.. but just accept it and instead of striving for “independence” just strive for her own brand of “excellence “

Omfg… this 20 min vlog … it’s all about her school day..
He titled it “what’s wrong with her neck”…
The neck is shown/talked about for less than 5 seconds…
Fair Warning y’all..
Lots of clickbait titles coming

God I love this screen shot…
Poor poor woman just forced into that extremely awkward position…
Uh..oh… look out for the absolute desperation
ABBIETUDE!!!

View attachment 1676229
1666701930852.png

How the hell is she able to even do that? I can't do it, my muscles in my neck won't bend that way. That can't be a normal tic can it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thank you. I love you guys, too! You have no idea how much I love being a part of this forum. You’ve all kept me sane the last few years!

I hope you guys can figure it out. Is it possible he’s ready for a growth spurt and uncomfortable because of it? I know nothing of tics and if I’m rude that’s not my intention.

That's not out of the realm of possibilities since we just had to increase his sleep medication after 4+ years of being at the same dose. He quite literally was not sleeping at all for days at a time, so I think that was a huge part of the problem. Which, yes, could be caused by a growth spurt of any sort. It's all so damn complicated with neurological disorders, as I'm sure you are well aware of too. Hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1677049

How the hell is she able to even do that? I can't do it, my muscles in my neck won't bend that way. That can't be a normal tic can it?
Lack of muscle tone.

Her lack of PT and other therapy is going to debilitate her faster than her weight gain. Add in poor proper nutrition and her medication depleting her calcium/bone density her quality of life is going to quickly become deplorable.

• Sad
Got damn, I love y'all, but you talk about the shitting habits of strangers more than I ever thought possible...the amount of feces comments on this thread have been unreal lately 😂 😭

I wonder if the bathroom reno & wallpaper removal is to fix the mold outside the upstairs bathroom? Are they remodeling the en suite for more of Priscilla's makeup lives, since the office is no longer good enough for her? Or did she finally decide that Assa's amateur tiling job on the downstairs bathroom (which was actually finished by Summer's generous dad, for bleeping free) wasn't fancy enough for her? Or hey, maybe now that Summer no longer lives in the Shack, they're finally gonna give it an indoor bathroom! You know, since Abbie is getting so independent, she might go live there with her caregivers soon.
Asa said that Isaiah was going to live in the shack when he gets out of school and that they were going to add a full bath out there. God forbit he get his own place that's more than 20 feet from Mommy's teet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That's not out of the realm of possibilities since we just had to increase his sleep medication after 4+ years of being at the same dose. He quite literally was not sleeping at all for days at a time, so I think that was a huge part of the problem. Which, yes, could be caused by a growth spurt of any sort. It's all so damn complicated with neurological disorders, as I'm sure you are well aware of too. Hugs!
I have suffered from extreme insomnia since I was little. My mother said once I started walking I stopped napping (it is also when I started sleep walking.) Wish I could give you tricks to try but I know how on top of things you are so likely tried anything I could come up with.

But I can say that once you go a night or two without sleep that alone makes it harder to sleep. You are restless, agitated, over sensitive to everything. It keeps you wired and on high alert. Add in hallucinations and it becomes harder and harder to actually sleep the longer you go without. Really screws up any neurological stuff you have going on as normally-functioning brain would even be misfiring.

At that point sticking to a normal sleep schedule isn't a thing. It's just dozing off and naps as much as possible. Even then it takes days to get reset. Granted this is off meds for me lol. Sleep medication does nothing for me. Melatonin causes vivid visual hallucinations and doesn't make me the least bit tired. Everything else makes me fall asleep for a couple hours at best, then wide awake. Even on max dose.

It's no wonder your guy is having a rough go at it. Hopefully is back closer to normal soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
To add to that second theory: Being an only child, sometimes my only playmates were my parents. Because my parents were normal sane people who truly loved their child as an individual rather than an accessory existing solely to reflect their own ego...they encouraged my imaginative play and provided me with lots of toys that could be used on my own, such as building sets and costumes. They also made sure I always had tons of books and art supplies available. And they spent a lot of time playing with me. I remember my mom making up stories with me on car rides. My dad would play along when I decided we were adventurers on our way to ancient ruins and the sidewalk was lava. They brought my stuffed animals into my "veterinarian clinic" with pretend complaints so I could wrap their "injured" legs with bandages (a.k.a. my hair ribbons :LOL:) and humored me when I pretended to be a dog and only answered their questions in barks. I even have pictures of me as a littl'un during bathtime, and my parents are playing with little boats and bath crayons with me instead of hurrying me along to bed.

I doubt Candy or Wayne did any of that. For quality time Candy probably took her daughter out for lunch, shopping, salon appointments...all the things Cilla wants to desperately to do with her daughter now. And as an only child, no matter how much time your parents spend encouraging you to be a kid, the reality is for the first several years of your life, you're socialized by spending most of your time with adults...so only and oldest children often get along well with adults, behave well in social spaces that aren't tailored to kids, etc. Miss Priss was probably continually praised for being "so grown up" as she imitated her mother. It's likely she would have had little use for toys because she "played" by playing the role of Mommy's Little Princess.
I still can’t get over the fact as a 13 year old girl redwood put her ass up to the window when she didn’t get her way. That’s some veruca salt type tit. I had to laugh out loud at the thought of my 14 year old doing that, she’d die of embarrassment first then again after I got ahold of her 🤣 Goes to show you how entitled she was back then. Ain’t tit changed but 300 pounds and ID daughter to exploit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lack of muscle tone.

Her lack of PT and other therapy is going to debilitate her faster than her weight gain. Add in poor proper nutrition and her medication depleting her calcium/bone density her quality of life is going to quickly become deplorable.
If that is lack of muscle tone I can't imagine what her doctors tell her parents. They have to see this. She must have to go for regular check ups?

I still can’t get over the fact as a 13 year old girl redwood put her ass up to the window when she didn’t get her way. That’s some veruca salt type tit. I had to laugh out loud at the thought of my 14 year old doing that, she’d die of embarrassment first then again after I got ahold of her 🤣 Goes to show you how entitled she was back then. Ain’t tit changed but 300 pounds and ID daughter to exploit.
Wait! What??? Did she say that??

Reactions: 15
If that is lack of muscle tone I can't imagine what her doctors tell her parents. They have to see this. She must have to go for regular check ups?
Only check ups that have ever been seen are for her depo-shot. Other than that it would be what is required to keep her on meds.

Years ago she use to go to therapy to help with her muscle tone and motor skills. But that was all through school. If jsa didn't provide it she wasn't getting it.

Now who knows what, if anything, she gets. If her deterioration is any sign all that tapered off long ago. Now that she is totally dependent on what her parents want to provide likely she gets nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Yep - talked about it in their ridiculous podcast. She mooned them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
P is like the Jacksonville version of Hyacinth Bucket. Deeply DEEPLY concerned with 'keeping up appearances'! I agree that more than likely Candy Cochon did a real number on P in terms of drilling into her brain what a ''young lady'' should and should not have, do and should not do.. etc.

In P's case, instead of the Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles, she has those idiotic and obscenely ugly 'charger' plates.

View attachment 1675532

View attachment 1675574

View attachment 1675552
Heeelllllllooooooooo…” its pronounced “Bouquet”not “bucket “ 😂😂😂😂😂

I want to know if those rips on the knees were there when she bought them or are her chunky legs making a bid for freedom 😬
When I see her in some of those outfits all I hear is Queen and the song “I Want To Break Free”

• Haha

Yesssss I couldn’t believe she actually admitted that. It was in one of their shitshow podcasts. It was embarrassing af and she didn’t even realize how stupid she sounded telling the world how she mooned her mom when she was acting a fool and the therapist said leave her home.When big candy left big p stuck her ass in the window. 🤦🏼‍♀️ to which wide load Wayne replied there is your daughters ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Pigknuckles was probably st
Perhaps they are adding a bidet to assist with cleaning themselves "down there." 🚽💧🤭
Pig can just hook up a garden hose and turn it on full blastorama "down there".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.