Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for keeping us rolling Meow and Sparkle! And what a perfect title! P's on that late evening flight home, wearing her ridiculous hoodie with her whole porky shoulder exposed and sweating booze on her seatmate, staring at photos on her phone, wishing she was going anywhere but home.

BUT! Her precious Boy will be there tomorrow, so she'll power through and count down the days until she can leave again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so sick of this idiot, trying to get her to perform. She CAN'T DO IT. She DOESN'T GET IT. When will enough be enough?

1666319779508.png
1666319825190.png

1666319996924.png
1666320033478.png

She doesn't understand what "shopping" is. She picks a box and opens it.

1666320119942.png

1666320182140.png

1666320276279.png

She's doing so good with this?

1666320335588.png

NO. No she is not doing good. Not with any of it. She could care less.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for voting for my title. Really hating my name right now because of all the sparkly tit Priscilla wears. Came up with the title because of those damn sparkly shoes she had on, made me think of the Wizard of Oz, except Priscilla doesn’t want to be at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so sick of this idiot, trying to get her to perform. She CAN'T DO IT. She DOESN'T GET IT. When will enough be enough?

View attachment 1666476View attachment 1666477

View attachment 1666478View attachment 1666479

View attachment 1666480

View attachment 1666481

View attachment 1666482

View attachment 1666483

It looked to me like all the lights were bugging her. The way she put her hands over her eyes and was squinting. Flourescent lights are well known in the autism world for being just overhwelming to those with autism.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yall are ruthless & I Love it. This family deserves every bit of it!! I discovered FA back in Dec when I suspected my son was on the spectrum. He got officially diagnosed in June. I always felt cringe watching FA but I was completely clueless on autism, it was a new word in my vocabulary so I kept watching. The more therapies that we had added, the more we shifted our world & "norm" to better help our son, the way he has progressed in 7 months, the way I have researched, put him and his needs first before anything the more I realized what a duck up & disservice the pigs are to Abbie. I discovered yall fine people about 4ish months ago & figured it was time to join the tattle family. The only social media I have is YouTube so bare with me as I try to figure this platform (sorry if I post wrong)
My son is 2 & a half & our living room looks like a mini toy factory with BABY toys & tons of cars because that's what he enjoys. The other day we were going to the grocery store I told him to pick 2 toys to take he grabbed the biggest airplane & his naked babydoll from dollar tree & HAD to have his shark beach hat on with camo pants... looked silly but who cares that's what he wanted and needed in that moment. Bugs the crap out of me that the massives make Abbie fit in a mold for their looks not taking into any consideration whatsoever what she may be needing. I could keep going but don't want to overdo it my first post lol. Just wanted to say hello & I enjoy reading here, I've learned quite a good bit from y'all & can't wait to see what else smack yall talk on them & join in on the fun now! Sidenote: I've been a stay at home wife/mother for 3 years & have struggled tremendously in my past with many different things & the more I learn about my son & see his struggles & quirks the more I suspect I'm on the spectrum myself, so forgive me aswell for my poor social/writing/lingo.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yall are ruthless & I Love it. This family deserves every bit of it!! I discovered FA back in Dec when I suspected my son was on the spectrum. He got officially diagnosed in June. I always felt cringe watching FA but I was completely clueless on autism, it was a new word in my vocabulary so I kept watching. The more therapies that we had added, the more we shifted our world & "norm" to better help our son, the way he has progressed in 7 months, the way I have researched, put him and his needs first before anything the more I realized what a duck up & disservice the pigs are to Abbie. I discovered yall fine people about 4ish months ago & figured it was time to join the tattle family. The only social media I have is YouTube so bare with me as I try to figure this platform (sorry if I post wrong)
My son is 2 & a half & our living room looks like a mini toy factory with BABY toys & tons of cars because that's what he enjoys. The other day we were going to the grocery store I told him to pick 2 toys to take he grabbed the biggest airplane & his naked babydoll from dollar tree & HAD to have his shark beach hat on with camo pants... looked silly but who cares that's what he wanted and needed in that moment. Bugs the crap out of me that the massives make Abbie fit in a mold for their looks not taking into any consideration whatsoever what she may be needing. I could keep going but don't want to overdo it my first post lol. Just wanted to say hello & I enjoy reading here, I've learned quite a good bit from y'all & can't wait to see what else smack yall talk on them & join in on the fun now! Sidenote: I've been a stay at home wife/mother for 3 years & have struggled tremendously in my past with many different things & the more I learn about my son & see his struggles & quirks the more I suspect I'm on the spectrum myself, so forgive me aswell for my poor social/writing/lingo.
Welcome! You are already lightyears ahead of the maassives! Your son is lucky to have a great parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1666476View attachment 1666477

View attachment 1666478View attachment 1666479

View attachment 1666480

View attachment 1666481

View attachment 1666482

View attachment 1666483

I really wish they would give up and just concentrate on making her happy.

**Thank you Sparkle and Meow! Great title!😻 (Was on a separate post, but the Tattle gods merged them)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.