Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole moving home but seems a bit sus. I honestly think we will see a bit of resentment & depression sink when he is back in Florida. I was actually shocked to see footage of friends at app. I think some of them realize they don’t want to be tagged in the family circus. Seeing as the internet is forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My goodness, Big P looked so depressed during her Live. The SL New Orleans Fest is complete, as is Golden Boy’s Birthday Drinking Extravaganza.

View attachment 1678788

Now she is stuck in Moldy Manor on a Tuesday with AssA and Abbie. And she either forgot to charge up her filters, or her facial girth is no longer filterable. She looks like she could burst into tears.
No snark intended.

Miss Ma'am needs to get her liver checked.
Her skin is sallowing. It's really obvious in that first photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No snark intended.

Miss Ma'am needs to get her liver checked.
Her skin is sallowing. It's really obvious in that first photo.
Seriously. Do they not care that’s she’s literally about to drop dead in the near future. No way she can continue on like this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Abbie's color is really bad. I thought it was lighting but look at the second picture. Cilla's skin tone isn't off but omg Abbie's is bad.

1666747267436.png
1666747347975.png

1666747561954.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I would have paid good money to see how Pig made her way to the center of the ice. Isaiah looks ridiculous. They must have had to borrow some friends from Summer, Kylie and Becca.
I wonder why they didn’t have a party at SelfieWrld..do you think it was too crowded with customers?😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow!!! Did Summer give shade to the new respite provider? 🤔
Yup! I had hoped it would be mentioned here, could she have been any rudder? She was mad that Abby didn't have the usual reaction for her, and couldn't sit next to her because of the other respite😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her flimsy excuse for excluding Abbie. Like Abbie’s comfort and preference would EVER matter to them. It’s always about THEIR convenience.View attachment 1678736
Yet its not inappropriate to invite men who manhandle Abbie? Think back to when they had that pool party when they first moved in and people were holding onto Abbie and throwing her around in the pool….or when it was her “sweet sixteen “ and Guiermo or whatever his name is was there wanting to dance with her…They make zero sense….SHE didn’t want Abbie there…Isiah has had that girl forced onto him his entire life,it has had an impact on him. Now P has a drinking buddy so let the party begin!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.