Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a bad news all around day, so before I catch up I wanted to share GuyGuys feel better momma look. He had a rough day too. He’s freaking two and a half and a kid he plays with called him the n word. I could spit nails! My husband is Kenyan and Indian. He’s built like a linebacker. He stomped over there so fast I was scared. No one calls my babies that. No one. I wasn’t far behind him. I got in that moms face and told her to remove her picnic tables and shed off my property by the lake by tomorrow morning or we’re having s’mores for breakfast. Kids learn that tit at home. Her husband is downstairs right now trying to trying to force the kid to apologize. You underestimated my husband and my good nature and way over stepped. I’m sorry, that and the r word directed at my babies will never be tolerated by me. Don’t care about your stupid Black Lives Matter sign. Your kid exposed you and I have a very big mouth. See ya at the park, witch.
I'm sending you a gentle hug from NW Pa.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I’m calling the fence guy tomorrow. I let her kids swim and fish and play on our swing set. I’ve had them eat lunches and dinners here. If being a n-word is so bad (I am see through white, my husband is light as well NOT that I need to qualify or justify, just pointing it out) why are your kids always here? I have my suspicions, but do not ever cross my path again. She kept trying to text me so I blocked her. Go use someone “white” to keep track of your kids. I’m livid!

Your little guy guy is so freaking cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The excesses of the last week are taking a toll on poor Big P. I watched a bit of her live earlier, she looked old, tired, dehydrated and bloated. She said Abbie had therapy that day so people would hear her. I heard Asa quietly ask the therapist if Abbie had been to the bathroom lately. She replied yes twice. Then she/he asked about doing table tasks. Big P slapping on stuff saying she needed to get on a zoom. Pretty funny.
I watched that painful makeup application and gezze o pete I can create that look without all the steps including the conturing with her base makeup. All she did was make lines, put in some bronzer and then blended it all together. And I do it for 1/3 of the price! Less is more for everyday wear too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I get some quick prayers from my Tattler group?
If you all remember my home flooded at the end of July. I have a contractor coming tomorrow to install a French Drain that hopefully will keep my house from flooding again but today here in Southern Illinois we are getting heavy rain and I am paralyzed in fear that my home will flood today. If you all could take a minute and send me some good vibes and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
I just keep wondering when those garbage Masses karma will catch up with them???
Thanks everyone 💙
I'm sending you a gentle hug . Good vibes ! May Peace Be with You LeahsMom

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yesssss I couldn’t believe she actually admitted that. It was in one of their shitshow podcasts. It was embarrassing af and she didn’t even realize how stupid she sounded telling the world how she mooned her mom when she was acting a fool and the therapist said leave her home.When big candy left big p stuck her ass in the window. 🤦🏼‍♀️ to which wide load Wayne replied there is your daughters ass.
So her mother was in therapy because of Cilla or Cilla was in therapy? There's a bigger story there. I wish I knew what it was. I bet she was not an easy child at all.

I’ve had a bad news all around day, so before I catch up I wanted to share GuyGuys feel better momma look. He had a rough day too. He’s freaking two and a half and a kid he plays with called him the n word. I could spit nails! My husband is Kenyan and Indian. He’s built like a linebacker. He stomped over there so fast I was scared. No one calls my babies that. No one. I wasn’t far behind him. I got in that moms face and told her to remove her picnic tables and shed off my property by the lake by tomorrow morning or we’re having s’mores for breakfast. Kids learn that tit at home. Her husband is downstairs right now trying to trying to force the kid to apologize. You underestimated my husband and my good nature and way over stepped. I’m sorry, that and the r word directed at my babies will never be tolerated by me. Don’t care about your stupid Black Lives Matter sign. Your kid exposed you and I have a very big mouth. See ya at the park, witch.
He is gorgeous! I'm so sorry you had to deal with assholes like that. Good for you and hubby. I have 0 tolerance for people that use those words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kimmed I am so sorry you and your family had to go through this. There is no excuse for that kind of talk! Hang in there.❤ But the good part was that we got to see a picture of your cute little guy...what a sweetie 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New video
So Asa is probably buying these things with the money they get for Abbie. He is then linking them so people can purchase them and the Maassholes get some money for every purchase. Wow, these people are something else. They have no problem buying all the stuff now that they don't have to pay! I'll say it again, Cilla is freaking huge! She edits her pictures so much that seeing her on the vlog is shocking.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Newest cult catch phrase…
GODDESS
😂😂😂
Redwood Thuey had never contoured before until a friend taught her a few weeks ago, and now she is a “Contouring Goddess”. She is also back to layering on the bronzer because now that summer is over she needs help being a Tan Goddess. 😂
Schedule Goddess was sucking down coffee, sounding like an early morning barfly at approx 10:30 am. Unprepared, Unorganized and running behind. 😂 What a joke!😂
Abbie was on one this morning during that Live. Lots of Honk! Honk! …and what sounded like random tit being tossed around in the background.
LOL!
The Contouring Goddess in all her glory.
View attachment 1678337
View attachment 1678339
And here is the finished results. Aint she so pretty..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her flimsy excuse for excluding Abbie. Like Abbie’s comfort and preference would EVER matter to them. It’s always about THEIR convenience.
3AA3BFF3-DB86-4846-9E71-161C5CD49D32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So sorry this happened to your family. Makes me sad that children learn such hateful speech. Absolutely no need for it and should never be tolerated.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can't even imagine. I know *I* was agitated and off without proper rest during these times. I'm not sure how much more we could do to get him to sleep either. We have a pretty solid routine every single day in the evenings. Dinner, bath, meds at specific intervals, snacks/drinks and screen time. Around 11pm all that would get turned off after his final meds and bathroom break. On a good night, this went like clockwork and he was in bed by midnight. On a bad one, he never went to bed. I tried several times to get him to bed before midnight and those always failed, so midnight it was. This worked until last summer and the all nighters became more of a regular thing.

Now, he has had several days with sleep with the help of an increase in trazodone. No other sleep med (melatonin included) has worked as well as this one. Not even cannabis alone does the trick. Crossing my fingers that this is the "fix" he needed.
Trazodone has been so helpful to my sleep post-head injury. But it took several years and other med failures to get here. Melatonin was a nightmare (literally) and other choices brought a host of unwanted neuro symptoms.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really think the bloom has gone off the rose for Abbie’s homeschool adventure. For Cilla that is. She wasn’t thrilled about Abbie seeing Isaiah when he arrived home and seems like the less she has anything to do with Abbie, the better. It’s obvious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What??? I'm so sorry and angry right with your family. 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Newest cult catch phrase…
GODDESS
😂😂😂
Redwood Thuey had never contoured before until a friend taught her a few weeks ago, and now she is a “Contouring Goddess”. She is also back to layering on the bronzer because now that summer is over she needs help being a Tan Goddess. 😂
Schedule Goddess was sucking down coffee, sounding like an early morning barfly at approx 10:30 am. Unprepared, Unorganized and running behind. 😂 What a joke!😂
Abbie was on one this morning during that Live. Lots of Honk! Honk! …and what sounded like random tit being tossed around in the background.
LOL!
The Contouring Goddess in all her glory.
View attachment 1678337
View attachment 1678339
She's such an idiot. Contouring requires two different shades...Dumbass
Hey Cillopotamus, why don't you watch a few youtube videos on contouring. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My goodness, Big P looked so depressed during her Live. The SL New Orleans Fest is complete, as is Golden Boy’s Birthday Drinking Extravaganza.

A0B5674F-247C-4B00-BF95-FCBBDE9BB2A5.jpeg

Now she is stuck in Moldy Manor on a Tuesday with AssA and Abbie. And she either forgot to charge up her filters, or her facial girth is no longer filterable. She looks like she could burst into tears.

0251CC52-911B-4A1C-968F-D71A24DAAC8F.jpeg

On Wednesday, she is hosting an in-home party at another woman’s home and Piggy is very nervous. Looks like her SlimeLife gig has turned into being a door-to-door salesbabe. Not at all the glamorous life of selling behind the screen she has grown accustomed to. Even post-Glow Drops, she looks boozy and bloated. What a dismal train wreck.

24DFCF5B-7B47-4709-908A-14DC5AEC2741.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.