Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yall are ruthless & I Love it. This family deserves every bit of it!! I discovered FA back in Dec when I suspected my son was on the spectrum. He got officially diagnosed in June. I always felt cringe watching FA but I was completely clueless on autism, it was a new word in my vocabulary so I kept watching. The more therapies that we had added, the more we shifted our world & "norm" to better help our son, the way he has progressed in 7 months, the way I have researched, put him and his needs first before anything the more I realized what a fuck up & disservice the pigs are to Abbie. I discovered yall fine people about 4ish months ago & figured it was time to join the tattle family. The only social media I have is YouTube so bare with me as I try to figure this platform (sorry if I post wrong)
My son is 2 & a half & our living room looks like a mini toy factory with BABY toys & tons of cars because that's what he enjoys. The other day we were going to the grocery store I told him to pick 2 toys to take he grabbed the biggest airplane & his naked babydoll from dollar tree & HAD to have his shark beach hat on with camo pants... looked silly but who cares that's what he wanted and needed in that moment. Bugs the crap out of me that the massives make Abbie fit in a mold for their looks not taking into any consideration whatsoever what she may be needing. I could keep going but don't want to overdo it my first post lol. Just wanted to say hello & I enjoy reading here, I've learned quite a good bit from y'all & can't wait to see what else smack yall talk on them & join in on the fun now! Sidenote: I've been a stay at home wife/mother for 3 years & have struggled tremendously in my past with many different things & the more I learn about my son & see his struggles & quirks the more I suspect I'm on the spectrum myself, so forgive me aswell for my poor social/writing/lingo.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My ten-year old granddaughter wears me out when just watching her on a off-school day! I couldn’t last two minutes with Abbie. My energy and especially patience wouldn’t let me.
Exactly! I'm 51 and my 3 year old autistic grandson lives with me. (and his mom, my youngest daughter)
He is light years ahead of Abbie, but I am stressed and exhausted all of the time. My daughter, frankly, is immature and Bipolar. She never should have had a child to begin in my opinion. She can barely control her own emotions and has zero patience with him. She is not abusive, I dont mean that, but she just gives up, never follows through, etc. She doesnt understand him or autism, no matter how many times something is explained to her. She thinks he "should know better."
I actually started counseling a few weeks ago. I work all day, I am still struggling physically with mobility from my spinal issues, and then I come home to a trashed house, my daughter "venting" he did this or this. The problem is, the thought of her moving out and being his only caregiver terrifies me. The idea of being his forever caregiver terrifies me.
Just venting all, thank you. 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Kimmied

VIP Member
I’ve had a bad news all around day, so before I catch up I wanted to share GuyGuys feel better momma look. He had a rough day too. He’s freaking two and a half and a kid he plays with called him the n word. I could spit nails! My husband is Kenyan and Indian. He’s built like a linebacker. He stomped over there so fast I was scared. No one calls my babies that. No one. I wasn’t far behind him. I got in that moms face and told her to remove her picnic tables and shed off my property by the lake by tomorrow morning or we’re having s’mores for breakfast. Kids learn that shit at home. Her husband is downstairs right now trying to trying to force the kid to apologize. You underestimated my husband and my good nature and way over stepped. I’m sorry, that and the r word directed at my babies will never be tolerated by me. Don’t care about your stupid Black Lives Matter sign. Your kid exposed you and I have a very big mouth. See ya at the park, bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

leahsmom

Can I get some quick prayers from my Tattler group?
If you all remember my home flooded at the end of July. I have a contractor coming tomorrow to install a French Drain that hopefully will keep my house from flooding again but today here in Southern Illinois we are getting heavy rain and I am paralyzed in fear that my home will flood today. If you all could take a minute and send me some good vibes and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
I just keep wondering when those garbage Masses karma will catch up with them???
Thanks everyone 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hibiscus

I'm like 17 seconds into the latest video and I have HAD IT UP TO HERE with these idiot "professionals" allowing themselves to be filmed--WHY?? What is he offering them or bribing them with??

I don't know any PROFESSIONAL PERSON who would regularly allow themselves to be filmed for no reason by some schmuck unrelated to their job . (In other words, a person who would allow themselves to be filmed on the job for reasons not related to the job--obviously it's part of some jobs or can be a public relations thing.)

There is NO JOB, no matter how menial or entry-level or low-skill that I've ever worked at where I would have allowed some customer to come in and film me--let alone publish the footage in some vlog where he makes his living with hundreds of thousands of viewers. I would not BABYSIT if it required the parent filming me and sharing the video publicly, and these people are supposed to be professional "therapists"??

It's getting to the point where, is this not crossing over into violation of HIPAA? Are you really allowed to film people in therapy sessions and publicize them without their consent? And then make money off it? If it's not in violation now (since she's a minor and they have control), would it not be in violation as she becomes an adult? Is it just all going to be "okay' because they will get guardianship?

The video just gets worse. Why are they asking a non-verbal person, "Which one do you want? They have peanut butter and chocolate chip. Which one?" HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT WHEN SHE CAN'T READ, CAN'T TALK, CAN'T SIGN IT, AND CAN'T USE HER COMMUNICATION DEVICE??

I don't even understand what the point is of what they're doing. The skills needed to go to a grocery store and buy food are so far beyond her abilities and we know this because they're showing us the video evidence. She doesn't understand or use lists, she doesn't understand at all how to find things at the store (something which can be difficult and frustrating for NORMAL adults), she has no concept of money or math whatsoever, she has NO ABILITY to even determine what needs to be bought, she cannot READ, she seems to NOT UNDERSTAND MOST ENGLISH (making it hard to even deal with the payment portion of the trip). Oh, and because of her disabilities she is extremely vulnerable and SHOULD NEVER be left alone, so....why does she need to learn to do things beyond her abilities...alone and without assistance? So somebody can come and abduct her or molest her or steal from her or rip her off or otherwise harm her? They're training her for a situation which would be COMPLETELY NEGLIGENT to put her in.

I swear, each new video just gets more and more insane (in all the wrong ways) with this family. I honestly think at some point they MIGHT have been a decent family with a decent channel, with decent objectives for why they were vlogging. But now it's indefensible and only appealing in the "train wreck" way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Well, a newer MLM is closing its doors Here is the sow, ready to provide comfort to the displaced. Riigggghhhttttt. And refers to “working your business with integrity”. Double rrriiiiigggghhhhhttt!
Doesn’t sound like she wrote that. Probably a script from HQ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

therealamylynn

VIP Member
From Hangover kits to number pancakes....there is no doubt that the DJ and birthday sign are making an appearance....it's all about traditions y'all!
"I'll let his wife know what he wants for his birthday breakfast." This woman needs some serious mental help. I hope his wife tells her to take a fat flying fuck off the nearest cliff.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I am so sick of this idiot, trying to get her to perform. She CAN'T DO IT. She DOESN'T GET IT. When will enough be enough?

1666319779508.png
1666319825190.png

1666319996924.png
1666320033478.png

She doesn't understand what "shopping" is. She picks a box and opens it.

1666320119942.png

1666320182140.png

1666320276279.png

She's doing so good with this?

1666320335588.png

NO. No she is not doing good. Not with any of it. She could care less.

• Sad
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Good Morning all!
Its Friday morning. P is probably still sleeping because shes just exhausted from "working" so hard and her late arrival home.
Asa's probably busily moving Abbie around and posing her for thumbnails and YT shorts.
If the Beast awakens with time to spare, Asa will film the "Moms home!" spectacle that is P pinning Abbie with her girth, giving her rank, boozy kisses while exclaiming "I missed you SO much!" over and over.
But if its late? No time for that shit! Ive got to get to Publix! Theres a party tomorrow! My BOY comes home tonight!
Asa will say "OH GOOD! Field trip to Publix Abbie!" And P will be seething inside.
Then- since P is so tired, so busy, they of course will have lunch and dinner out to soothe the hangry slor, and at some point she'll go live to tell everyone how much fun she had, how busy she is, and how *we* can also go party with her if only we join!
The end. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I wonder how Priscilla would feel if Wonder Boy's friends gave him a WEED gift basket with rolling papers, a bong, some gummy edibles and a nice big baggie of smoke. It's all fun and games until Mama Sow doesn't think it's appropriate.

I can tell you when you're an alcoholic, you pick up on the little habits of other alcoholics. I am a recovering alcoholic - did my 28 days in rehab and am now 4 years sober. I don't know how to explain it but I can see A&P are functioning alcoholics for now. I think Priscilla is more advanced in the disease than Asa only because she intentionally gives herself more opportunity to drink. Whereas Asa may be participating but not to the degree Priscilla is and maybe he realizes he can't function everyday while having to be Abbie's fulltime caregiver. When you show a consistent pattern of this in your daily life, it is not hard to know this may lead to and become a serious problem. What I want to say is right now is appears to be manageable but, give it another 10 years and if they're still doing what they're doing, I guarantee one or both of them are going to be in bad shape, if they live that long. Their drinking and food choices are going to lead to health problems they don't want. Giving Isaiah the hangover basket was just dumb, IMO. But is shows where their mindset is with what they think a 21 year wants for their 21st birthday and it also means he can now freely partake in all of the drinking out in the open with them.

I have all kinds of stories from my stay in rehab - some funny but mostly sad. While I was 59 when I went in, many of the people I was in there with were in their 20's and 30's, heroin addicts and alcoholics. I am not against people drinking by any means. Hell, I still wish I could drink. I loved my Jack Daniels but he and I had to break up as I like to say. He was a bad boyfriend and treated me like shit. :m:ROFLMAO:😬

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hotographer512

VIP Member
And the delusions continue.
Are they really going to let Abbie "volunteer" in a frigging coffee shop pouring hot coffee? 😆 🤣 😂
That ought to go over great.
Idiots.
Total delusional fuking nutjobs.

• Heart
  • Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Just ridiculous…fucking ridiculous.
“Ready for a cool trick”
Fuck off Asshole.
Trying to teach Abbie to read is not a “cool trick”.
It’s fucking sad and delusional.
You know it, we know it, hell I bet even Abbie can feel it.
Let’s skip ASL, let’s skip iPad skills, cause those things are not important.
What is important, according to your dumb ass, is recognizing sight words.
WTF?!
She got most of them wrong on her first try.
That look she gives him seeking approval after picking a card is just heart breaking.
At the end of the lame ass activity he says “nice job, perfect “
No it wasn’t! She got most of them wrong.
I would love to shove my foot right up his Ass. THAT would be perfect.
Screenshot_20221021-204500~3.png

Screenshot_20221021-204302~3.png

Screenshot_20221021-203708~3.png

But I found this gem which made watching this ridiculous vlog worth it!!! :sneaky::m:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20221021-195517-949~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Newest cult catch phrase…
GODDESS
😂😂😂
Redwood Thuey had never contoured before until a friend taught her a few weeks ago, and now she is a “Contouring Goddess”. She is also back to layering on the bronzer because now that summer is over she needs help being a Tan Goddess. 😂
Schedule Goddess was sucking down coffee, sounding like an early morning barfly at approx 10:30 am. Unprepared, Unorganized and running behind. 😂 What a joke!😂
Abbie was on one this morning during that Live. Lots of Honk! Honk! …and what sounded like random shit being tossed around in the background.
LOL!
The Contouring Goddess in all her glory.
55DD538D-E820-427D-87DF-01F082B97E10.jpeg

6B1C52B9-E773-4D5E-81EE-AF785C16A2DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart