Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pigknuckles was probably st

Pig can just hook up a garden hose and turn it on full blastorama "down there".
Would be the biggest thrill P ever had.

Ass would never get any again. Well not from his wife anyway. Though he likely has that sorted already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have suffered from extreme insomnia since I was little. My mother said once I started walking I stopped napping (it is also when I started sleep walking.) Wish I could give you tricks to try but I know how on top of things you are so likely tried anything I could come up with.

But I can say that once you go a night or two without sleep that alone makes it harder to sleep. You are restless, agitated, over sensitive to everything. It keeps you wired and on high alert. Add in hallucinations and it becomes harder and harder to actually sleep the longer you go without. Really screws up any neurological stuff you have going on as normally-functioning brain would even be misfiring.

At that point sticking to a normal sleep schedule isn't a thing. It's just dozing off and naps as much as possible. Even then it takes days to get reset. Granted this is off meds for me lol. Sleep medication does nothing for me. Melatonin causes vivid visual hallucinations and doesn't make me the least bit tired. Everything else makes me fall asleep for a couple hours at best, then wide awake. Even on max dose.

It's no wonder your guy is having a rough go at it. Hopefully is back closer to normal soon.

I can't even imagine. I know *I* was agitated and off without proper rest during these times. I'm not sure how much more we could do to get him to sleep either. We have a pretty solid routine every single day in the evenings. Dinner, bath, meds at specific intervals, snacks/drinks and screen time. Around 11pm all that would get turned off after his final meds and bathroom break. On a good night, this went like clockwork and he was in bed by midnight. On a bad one, he never went to bed. I tried several times to get him to bed before midnight and those always failed, so midnight it was. This worked until last summer and the all nighters became more of a regular thing.

Now, he has had several days with sleep with the help of an increase in trazodone. No other sleep med (melatonin included) has worked as well as this one. Not even cannabis alone does the trick. Crossing my fingers that this is the "fix" he needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Got damn, I love y'all, but you talk about the shitting habits of strangers more than I ever thought possible...the amount of feces comments on this thread have been unreal lately 😂 😭

I wonder if the bathroom reno & wallpaper removal is to fix the mold outside the upstairs bathroom? Are they remodeling the en suite for more of Priscilla's makeup lives, since the office is no longer good enough for her? Or did she finally decide that Assa's amateur tiling job on the downstairs bathroom (which was actually finished by Summer's generous dad, for bleeping free) wasn't fancy enough for her? Or hey, maybe now that Summer no longer lives in the Shack, they're finally gonna give it an indoor bathroom! You know, since Abbie is getting so independent, she might go live there with her caregivers soon.
We're a special bunch aren't we!!!
😳😯🙄😂

To add to that second theory: Being an only child, sometimes my only playmates were my parents. Because my parents were normal sane people who truly loved their child as an individual rather than an accessory existing solely to reflect their own ego...they encouraged my imaginative play and provided me with lots of toys that could be used on my own, such as building sets and costumes. They also made sure I always had tons of books and art supplies available. And they spent a lot of time playing with me. I remember my mom making up stories with me on car rides. My dad would play along when I decided we were adventurers on our way to ancient ruins and the sidewalk was lava. They brought my stuffed animals into my "veterinarian clinic" with pretend complaints so I could wrap their "injured" legs with bandages (a.k.a. my hair ribbons :LOL:) and humored me when I pretended to be a dog and only answered their questions in barks. I even have pictures of me as a littl'un during bathtime, and my parents are playing with little boats and bath crayons with me instead of hurrying me along to bed.

I doubt Candy or Wayne did any of that. For quality time Candy probably took her daughter out for lunch, shopping, salon appointments...all the things Cilla wants to desperately to do with her daughter now. And as an only child, no matter how much time your parents spend encouraging you to be a kid, the reality is for the first several years of your life, you're socialized by spending most of your time with adults...so only and oldest children often get along well with adults, behave well in social spaces that aren't tailored to kids, etc. Miss Priss was probably continually praised for being "so grown up" as she imitated her mother. It's likely she would have had little use for toys because she "played" by playing the role of Mommy's Little Princess.
C'mon now Big P.
We all know you're gonna do something slimy to get that last hundred you need. Like pay someone to buy your crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All is not well in Mold Manor. I LOVE IT!!! Reality has set in once again. The golden boy is gone. The SLIMELIFE retreat is over & still no teacher for Abbie. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. HONK HONK. 🤣.
She’s probably beside herself because she may have to look after Abbie for a bit. We know how she despises having to deal with her. Asa has his faults for sure, but he is her primary caregiver no matter how much they try and convince everyone P does her share.

View attachment 1677049

How the hell is she able to even do that? I can't do it, my muscles in my neck won't bend that way. That can't be a normal tic can it?
I find it hard to believe this is a stim. I’m certainly no expert, but I would be taking her in to the doctor or urgent care when her neck is like this so they can determine if something else is going on here. This has to be painful on top of damage being done to her neck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I get some quick prayers from my Tattler group?
If you all remember my home flooded at the end of July. I have a contractor coming tomorrow to install a French Drain that hopefully will keep my house from flooding again but today here in Southern Illinois we are getting heavy rain and I am paralyzed in fear that my home will flood today. If you all could take a minute and send me some good vibes and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
I just keep wondering when those garbage Masses karma will catch up with them???
Thanks everyone 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The excesses of the last week are taking a toll on poor Big P. I watched a bit of her live earlier, she looked old, tired, dehydrated and bloated. She said Abbie had therapy that day so people would hear her. I heard Asa quietly ask the therapist if Abbie had been to the bathroom lately. She replied yes twice. Then she/he asked about doing table tasks. Big P slapping on stuff saying she needed to get on a zoom. Pretty funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can I get some quick prayers from my Tattler group?
If you all remember my home flooded at the end of July. I have a contractor coming tomorrow to install a French Drain that hopefully will keep my house from flooding again but today here in Southern Illinois we are getting heavy rain and I am paralyzed in fear that my home will flood today. If you all could take a minute and send me some good vibes and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
I just keep wondering when those garbage Masses karma will catch up with them???
Thanks everyone 💙
Much love and good vibes! ❤🙏

• Heart
I would have paid good money to see how Pig made her way to the center of the ice. Isaiah looks ridiculous. They must have had to borrow some friends from Summer, Kylie and Becca.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I would have paid good money to see how Pig made her way to the center of the ice. Isaiah looks ridiculous. They must have had to borrow some friends from Summer, Kylie and Becca.
What is with the unbelievably sloppy looking girls on the right? They're dressed similar, and the outfit is so hideous it can only be explained by being a trend. It's like one of those looks that the incredibly beautiful, fit, and stylish can pull off because it's amazing how they look good in anything, and then the less fit and attractive try to emulate it and they just look like hobos. Exactly like the hideous ball bun Priscilla and Lauren Brazee sport.

Half the people in this picture look like they get their clothes from Lost and Found.

• Haha
What is with the unbelievably sloppy looking girls on the right? They're dressed similar, and the outfit is so hideous it can only be explained by being a trend. It's like one of those looks that the incredibly beautiful, fit, and stylish can pull off because it's amazing how they look good in anything, and then the less fit and attractive try to emulate it and they just look like hobos. Exactly like the hideous ball bun Priscilla and Lauren Brazee sport.

Half the people in this picture look like they get their clothes from Lost and Found.
Well, they work at Selfie World. They can't afford nice clothing 😂😂

Seriously though- all of those young people except for Summer and Kylie work at SW. Those are Golden Boys "friends'". How sad lol 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Good Morning Guyth❤
A pet peeve of mine.
For her “GIRL’S NIGHT”…
Just call it WTF it actually is, RESPITE. BABYSITTING. Are we really supposed to believe Summer and Kylie take Abbie every Monday evening for zero compensation? Are they doing it for free? Not likely. 🙄 On one hand, I am glad they kept her Monday evening consistent, and she went with Summer. On the other hand, how much has Pigrillapotmus actually been around her girl since her NOLA trip?
In reference to the help wanted FB ad:
Pig decides to move her Slime studio upstairs, and only NOW is it time to finally remove the moldy wallpaper? Can’t have the Huns seeing the true nature of the sty, eh? 🙀😂🙀
At the end you hear Summer say, that is the shot. All this is done for views. Nothing is ever done for Abbie. Yes, they carved a pumpkin with her, but there is always an alternative motive when anyone does anything for Abbie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
At the end you hear Summer say, that is the shot. All this is done for views. Nothing is ever done for Abbie. Yes, they carved a pumpkin with her, but there is always an alternative motive when anyone does anything for Abbie.
Wow.. that is so sad.. that is who they are building a narrative that is Abbie's "BFF" ... Would be interesting to see what happens after the money shot? Do they all walk away?

• Sad
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this something you would do for a 12 year old?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh that looks like the remake of 90s grunge. Every 30 years or so the old fringe fashions crop back up again, but the modern versions are commercialized and minus any authenticity of the original.
(god I sound like an old lady fussing about Kids These Days)
Anyway, grunge is back for now. That's 2020s grunge. Back then we wore ragged-ass clothes as a "duck you" response to heroin chic and also because we were broke and Goodwill & Army surplus was cheap. Now it's an ***aEsThEtIc*** and costs $50 per piece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.