Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no vlog, or either a late vlog again today. But he's got time to patrol the FB/ Instagram comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idiots and their birthday gift to Golden Boy. The beauty guide looks wrecked.

View attachment 1668761View attachment 1668762

One concerned comment and the pile on of over 160 humpers and Defensive Mama Big P. Along with Big P’s brag about the other gifts she showered him with.

View attachment 1668765

More Big P pile on, empowered by the humpers and her retreat.

View attachment 1668766

Concerned Candy persists.

View attachment 1668767

Big P continues her attack and self-defense.

View attachment 1668768
All of them are dummies. Lord knows the boy has been drunk more than once since being in college… not to mention I am quite confident that he has drank with his parents. The latter is more common than not and I am sure if that was written the humpers would be clutching their pearls in disbelief. Look if they don’t have an issue with pumping Abbie with extra medication that is beyond her normal dosage,and Benadryl..then they have let I take a few swigs.
I have let my kids try alcohol;but have never promoted them getting drunk.
I noticed the one MAJOR thing that should of been front and center in that hangover kit:
CONDOMS!!!
Remember there was drinking involved when she got pregnant with him and I am sure there was alcohol when his Dad cheated on P 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We teach responsibility…this coming from a middle aged hack that just spent 4 days playing beer pong and doing shots. There are very few pics that have come out of her NOLA trip where she doesn’t have a drink in her hand. The hangover kit was probably given to her ass and now she is re-gifting it to her Golden Boy🐮
I misread your post…. I thought you were calling yourself a middle aged beer ponging hack 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I greatly apologize! I blame it on following the Maas book of phonics😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what gets me, even if you liked FA and is a major humper, you would think his comments would take people aback!! I find it repulsive, for someone, that tries to promote "being kind", he is an absolute and total ASS and off putting. I would think people would see the hypocrisy, between what he vlogs and his comments to people. I would hope he would loose followers, because of his comments; in my opinion, when you are in a public space, you take the good with the bad...you signed up for this (reap what you sow). Not responding, to the people that call them out, goes further than clapping back, he looks petty. I hope his followers, begin to see this and stop following those losers! :mad::mad::mad:
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.

Reactions: 16
I know we all know this, but I feel the need to point out once again that scheming Meatwad* here is a lying liar who lies.

Asa, you cagey duck, you currently rely on "tax dollars" and you will continue to rely on them for the rest of your miserable life. What about the Medicaid waiver? What about the former McKay scholarshop/current Family Empowerment Scholarship? What about the public school district you sued to get them to pay for JSA? What about Abbie's respite care? The therapies she gets?
What about the day programs and the SSI she's going to get in less than a year? The Medicaid that's going to cover all her medical care?
Where do you think that money comes from, Asa?

You're not paying for that. "Tax dollars" are paying for that.

There is no way in any universe that it's possible for you to pay for all of Abbie's needs currently or in the future out of your own pocket. None. You ain't a Kardashian. You're a miserable upper middle class vlogger with a dwindling viewcount and your wife only brings in money thanks to a failing pyramid scheme. You both suck on the gubbermint teat just as much - and almost certainly more - than those you look down on.

When you eat and drink yourselves to death young and your scam of a life insurance policy finds one of a million ways to avoid paying out (and they will, Asa - that money is not paying out and you're wasting thousands of dollars a month keeping that thing), who do you think is going to pay for Abbie's care?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.
True, I personally never read FA comments!! I have no doubt they would make me throw up in my mouth a little bit, with all the blind devotion these people have for them! I do wonder why delete some comments and leave others, that is interesting...there is a motivation there for sure! Things that make you go hmmmmm!!

I don't think she can fit in the airplane toilets. This was from a google search. And we know her ass is wider than that.

"On some of the newer planes flown by American, Delta, and United, the bathrooms in coach are just 24 inches wide. That's roughly the width of a home dishwasher or what Kim Kardashian says her waist (but not those hips) now measures."
Can you imagine, if she was able to wedge herself into those small bathrooms on a plane, being the person that used it afterwards??? I can't even imagine, it would be usable, after getting wedge in, sitting down (or maybe she stands), is a whole other story; I bet it is a mess afterwards :sick::eek:

Sticking with my opinion that pigs are cleaner than she is 😉. My grandparents had a pig farm. And you forgot one similarity. Their loud squealing and Ps "whew-hooing"
OMG!!! That high pitched squeal of hers, is SOOOOOO obnoxious!! She is the loudest and most annoying of all the huns, it is like nails on a chalkboard, it is NOT cute or dainty!! I swear she can shatter a glass with that squeal ( “Wooo Pig Sooie )!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Won't that make 3 Sunday's in a row without a vlog?
I wanna know what hes up to. He hasnt filmed as much of Abbie as he suggests either. I mean its the same tit everyday- like 1 min of cereal. 1 min of table tasks, etc.
He isnt Spielberg, and it cant take long.
Maybe he's hoping the humpers will miss him and Samantha will cause a ruckus in the comments again.
Idk why though. His "Mental Health" vlog the next day was crickets. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I misread your post…. I thought you were calling yourself a middle aged beer ponging hack 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I greatly apologize! I blame it on following the Maas book of phonics😂
Whale…middle aged..Yes. A Percillerpotamus sized, beer pong playing, shot drinking, wrinkled up, salami skinned, warty faced hack. No. At least I don’t think so. 😂😂 I hope not!😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually love pigs. I think they are cute and quirky.
I hate comparing the Beast to a pig, because she is far from cute or quirky. :poop::m:poop:
Same. I became a vegetarian 30 plus years ago after petting a mama pig and playing with her babies. I however have no objection to the word SWINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of them are dummies. Lord knows the boy has been drunk more than once since being in college… not to mention I am quite confident that he has drank with his parents. The latter is more common than not and I am sure if that was written the humpers would be clutching their pearls in disbelief. Look if they don’t have an issue with pumping Abbie with extra medication that is beyond her normal dosage,and Benadryl..then they have let I take a few swigs.
I have let my kids try alcohol;but have never promoted them getting drunk.
I noticed the one MAJOR thing that should of been front and center in that hangover kit:
CONDOMS!!!
Remember there was drinking involved when she got pregnant with him and I am sure there was alcohol when his Dad cheated on P 😂😂😂😂
I'm not sure GB likes girls

• Haha
  • Heart
I wanna know what hes up to. He hasnt filmed as much of Abbie as he suggests either. I mean its the same tit everyday- like 1 min of cereal. 1 min of table tasks, etc.
He isnt Spielberg, and it cant take long.
Maybe he's hoping the humpers will miss him and Samantha will cause a ruckus in the comments again.
Idk why though. His "Mental Health" vlog the next day was crickets. 🤣 🤣
Based on getting care for my mom. Weekends are hard. Even throwing money and more money at it doesn’t help. No teacher, P being even more of an absentee parent, A’s life crumbling. I bet those weekend days are rough. Right about that drive to JSA is looking like a cakewalk, right A?

(And he is so not Spielberg. Except maybe in his own mind.)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.