Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the hell makes quesadillas for lunch and then goes to Chipotle for dinner???
Right?!? I recently tried chipotle for the first time and that bowl fed me dinner, lunch the next day and I still had steak left after lunch which I tossed. I saw the blog where him and Abbie went to chipotle and there wasn’t a drop left empty bowls empty salsa cups and and empty bag of chips. I’d be sick af. Then a two pound of cheese quesadilla for lunch before that nah, that’s just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like P must be in diapers herself at times. Like how can someone that size fit in the RV bathroom? Maybe she goes to the bathroom outside in various fields they find. She will need a lot of space outside, too.
I hope so!😂😂😂 What if all this time that little potty area next to the pool shack has been for Percillerpotamus…not for Sandy and Maverick. No wonder poor Mav looks so alarmed when Moobie tells him to go over there to use the bathroom. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last time was when they were forced to for insurance purposes. Same reason P had wls.

I have SSS and fluorescent light are murder. Headacjes, dizziness, full-blown nausea. Light moves and swims around me if it's really bad. Bright, fluorescent, and neon colors are as bad, if not worse, for me.

Sadly Abbie could have issues like that (outside of sensory issues) and they would never know. Nor would they care.
I wonder sometimes if Abbie has those epileptic seizures where you stare off into the distance sometimes. I'm probably wrong, but if I was her parent I would be looking into everything for her, and getting her all the health help she needed.

• Heart
I actually love pigs. I think they are cute and quirky.
I hate comparing the Beast to a pig, because she is far from cute or quirky. :poop::m:poop:
On my usual path of travel, these folks have this sow in a pasture with some sheep and a few cows. This sow is just something else. They probably think I am a stranger danger weirdo, because I slow down and look for her every time I go by. She is a gorgeous, big girl. Pink skin..these amazing big Ol silky sow ears. She is always laid out on her side sleeping. It just tickles my belly. Pigs are smart. They are great mothers to their young most of the time. They are as fast as the wind. It is amazing to see something so big, run so dang fast.
Now let’s chat about some similarities our girl, Tinkerhog, shares with this species.😂
This comes from personal experience as I have had two pigs in my lifetime, Bacon and Mork the Pork. This is not counting the wild one that showed up earlier this year. I don’t know where that one went, probably to wild hog heaven, but anyways..
🐽 : They stink. Like really, really bad. Any extended time around them and you smell just like them. It is in your clothes, your hair…ugh! I imagine this may be part of the reason nobody wanted to be Tink Tink’s friend on her flight home.
🐽 : They are destructive. Tear all kinds of 💩 up…Unicorn floats, liquor room IKEA chairs, feed pans, etc.
🐽 : They eat stuff they are not supposed to eat if given the opportunity. Any and everything…they don’t care. Even if it is toxic to them, they gobble it down.
🐽 : They can be some self serving things. If they want it, they are getting it, and you best not be in their way. It is their gunt vs your body.😂
🐽 : They have a mean streak. Some more than others. But…once they turn mean, there is no going back. If they are full grown…it is generally Bye Bye Big P.
🐽 :
Filthy and lazy…naturally.
Fun little story…I had a herd of goats. Baxter, Betsy, Mavis, Molly, Lucy, Laverne and Jethro. When Mavis and Molly were approx. 4 mos old, Daddy Baxter was wanting to be Baby Daddy Baxter. So, I had to put Baxter in with Bacon. Bacon at this point probably went a good 200 lbs. (still much smaller than Pigfuckles) I went out to feed them one night, opened the gate, and out they both came. Baxter the goat was chasing and trying to mount Bacon the Pig. Bacon was squealing and Baxter was making this little mating type grunt. LMAO! It was hilarious. No animals were harmed, and they eventually were back in the pen. Together forever! 😂Perhaps this is a decent parallel to Golden Boys conception and the subsequent marriage that followed. 😂 I’d like to think so anyways.
Sorry for the chapter post.🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OH OH OH!! Can you imagine trying to squeeze her fat ass into the toilet!! I bet she holds it or maybe those adult diapers, aren't just for Abbie!!
I don't think she can fit in the airplane toilets. This was from a google search. And we know her ass is wider than that.

"On some of the newer planes flown by American, Delta, and United, the bathrooms in coach are just 24 inches wide. That's roughly the width of a home dishwasher or what Kim Kardashian says her waist (but not those hips) now measures."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have CLL and like xavier it’s kicking my butt at the moment and I spent 3 hours in after hours A&E for antibiotics and anti inflams as today is a public holiday and the fee is x4! I get POTS when things are going downhill, and I have a toasted sandwich maker (a bit like a flat George Forman grill) and when the shakes start, I chuck in a tortilla to warm, then spread tomato relish, 4 slices of shaved ham, two finger sized slices of cheese, fold into 4 then bang into the toasted sandwich maker for 5 mins, and that seems to be the right carb to protein ratio to settle the low blood pressure/ shakes caused by insulin resistance.
That quesadilla A&A made would be enough for me/ hub and 4 yr old grand daughter for lunch, with toms, cucumber and red capsicum slices!
When I came home at 10.30 pm (Sun) I had 4 pages of Tattle to catch up on, so was a good destesser from sitting in a public waiting room filled with all sorts of maladies all the while sweating profusely from internal temp and one of the first hot days of summer!😂🇳🇿🤦🏼‍♀️😉😷🤢🤯🙃☺
I’m sorry about your CLL. one of our after school snacks we had as kids was a single slice of cheese on a tortilla, microwaved for a minute, roll up, voila! My kids loved be them, too. Abbie’s are at least twice the size as ours. Now I want one. I wish I could eat.

• Heart
I wonder sometimes if Abbie has those epileptic seizures where you stare off into the distance sometimes. I'm probably wrong, but if I was her parent I would be looking into everything for her, and getting her all the health help she needed.
I had a friend that had a little girl that had petite mal seizures, I had no idea. My friend had a worried look on her face and said her daughter was having a seizure, the little girl had a sweet little smile on her face, but she was staring off into no where and was very still. I don't think it lasted a minute.
Afterwards the little girl was fine. My friend said she had suffered brain damage as a baby from a car accident.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
On my usual path of travel, these folks have this sow in a pasture with some sheep and a few cows. This sow is just something else. They probably think I am a stranger danger weirdo, because I slow down and look for her every time I go by. She is a gorgeous, big girl. Pink skin..these amazing big Ol silky sow ears. She is always laid out on her side sleeping. It just tickles my belly. Pigs are smart. They are great mothers to their young most of the time. They are as fast as the wind. It is amazing to see something so big, run so dang fast.
Now let’s chat about some similarities our girl, Tinkerhog, shares with this species.😂
This comes from personal experience as I have had two pigs in my lifetime, Bacon and Mork the Pork. This is not counting the wild one that showed up earlier this year. I don’t know where that one went, probably to wild hog heaven, but anyways..
🐽 : They stink. Like really, really bad. Any extended time around them and you smell just like them. It is in your clothes, your hair…ugh! I imagine this may be part of the reason nobody wanted to be Tink Tink’s friend on her flight home.
🐽 : They are destructive. Tear all kinds of 💩 up…Unicorn floats, liquor room IKEA chairs, feed pans, etc.
🐽 : They eat stuff they are not supposed to eat if given the opportunity. Any and everything…they don’t care. Even if it is toxic to them, they gobble it down.
🐽 : They can be some self serving things. If they want it, they are getting it, and you best not be in their way. It is their gunt vs your body.😂
🐽 : They have a mean streak. Some more than others. But…once they turn mean, there is no going back. If they are full grown…it is generally Bye Bye Big P.
🐽 :
Filthy and lazy…naturally.
Fun little story…I had a herd of goats. Baxter, Betsy, Mavis, Molly, Lucy, Laverne and Jethro. When Mavis and Molly were approx. 4 mos old, Daddy Baxter was wanting to be Baby Daddy Baxter. So, I had to put Baxter in with Bacon. Bacon at this point probably went a good 200 lbs. (still much smaller than Pigfuckles) I went out to feed them one night, opened the gate, and out they both came. Baxter the goat was chasing and trying to mount Bacon the Pig. Bacon was squealing and Baxter was making this little mating type grunt. LMAO! It was hilarious. No animals were harmed, and they eventually were back in the pen. Together forever! 😂Perhaps this is a decent parallel to Golden Boys conception and the subsequent marriage that followed. 😂 I’d like to think so anyways.
Sorry for the chapter post.🫣
Sticking with my opinion that pigs are cleaner than she is 😉. My grandparents had a pig farm. And you forgot one similarity. Their loud squealing and Ps "whew-hooing"

• Haha
  • Heart
Sticking with my opinion that pigs are cleaner than she is 😉. My grandparents had a pig farm. And you forgot one similarity. Their loud squealing and Ps "whew-hooing"
Definitely not trying to change your mind, Fellow Tattler! 😘 Not looking for a 💪🏼, I promise. 😂 I agree with all of the above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Epilepsy is actually fairly common in those with ASD and IDD. Especially at any time during puberty. I have several friends whose kids developed epilepsy in their teens. It's completely on my radar for my son as he also has tourette syndrome-so his brain is already misfiring to an extent. A&P better hope she gets through puberty with JUST ASD/IDD (and maybe a little anxiety thrown in). These other conditions in conjunction with everything else are just another level of tit on a sandwich. We've had my son tested for seizures like 4-5 times over the years because his tics can look like one.

• Heart
  • Sad

I swear, if I never hear the word "gaslighting" used outside of a clinical setting again it'll be too bleeping soon.
The rise of TikTok """therapists""" are doing nothing but diluting real mental health issues. If everything is "gaslighting" then nothing is gaslighting.

The hangovers post-birthday must be epic if Isaiah's birthday vlog hasn't been posted yet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.