Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, they are "finishing the birthday celebration" by attending the Jags game.

He came home- over 8 hrs each way, to go to a hockey game, football game, and eat some deformed pancakes.View attachment 1672545
I have 3 grown sons and NOT ONE spent their 21st birthday with me. They were with their friends. They were in college and did not drive home to be with mommy & daddy. Geesh! This family!!!! So f’d up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Big P had a little trouble fitting into her seat even despite using the seatbelt extender.
Her seat partner was jamming to classic rock after requesting full-sized earphones from the stewardess to cancel Big P's voice out.
ASSa's dinner and her Dunkin were within reach, just in case.
She even wore her sparkly shoes and hat for the trip home.

BigPflying.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The group shot…no, Pig, that pose doesn’t make a waistline, hon. Looks like Wayne was left at home, along with Abbie. Junior has his requisite alcohol, and Pig is closest to the food. You can’t make this stuff up.🤦🏻‍♀️
A67EC206-C302-458E-A474-BCDC59090993.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Kylie and that weirdo G aren't in the group pic.
My guess is Kylie took the pic and weirdo G stayed with Abbie.
Since he randomly brought her ice cream by the other week, I'm pretty sure HE is their new respite.
We've seen what he does on camera with other people around. Imagine what he does when he's alone with Abbie or any non verbal ID kid.
I can't stand that creepy mfer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm wondering how often he deletes these snarky comments. I know he leaves some of them up but deletes others. Might make it harder to detect them. I don't read their comment section so I can't really say. Just a thought.
I've figured it out, all you have to do is scroll quickly, looking for either angry face reactions😡 or a comment that has a lot of replies. So sometimes it probably doesn't take him very long to breeze thru them. Geez get a life you little little man!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wonder how Priscilla would feel if Wonder Boy's friends gave him a WEED gift basket with rolling papers, a bong, some gummy edibles and a nice big baggie of smoke. It's all fun and games until Mama Sow doesn't think it's appropriate.

I can tell you when you're an alcoholic, you pick up on the little habits of other alcoholics. I am a recovering alcoholic - did my 28 days in rehab and am now 4 years sober. I don't know how to explain it but I can see A&P are functioning alcoholics for now. I think Priscilla is more advanced in the disease than Asa only because she intentionally gives herself more opportunity to drink. Whereas Asa may be participating but not to the degree Priscilla is and maybe he realizes he can't function everyday while having to be Abbie's fulltime caregiver. When you show a consistent pattern of this in your daily life, it is not hard to know this may lead to and become a serious problem. What I want to say is right now is appears to be manageable but, give it another 10 years and if they're still doing what they're doing, I guarantee one or both of them are going to be in bad shape, if they live that long. Their drinking and food choices are going to lead to health problems they don't want. Giving Isaiah the hangover basket was just dumb, IMO. But is shows where their mindset is with what they think a 21 year wants for their 21st birthday and it also means he can now freely partake in all of the drinking out in the open with them.

I have all kinds of stories from my stay in rehab - some funny but mostly sad. While I was 59 when I went in, many of the people I was in there with were in their 20's and 30's, heroin addicts and alcoholics. I am not against people drinking by any means. Hell, I still wish I could drink. I loved my Jack Daniels but he and I had to break up as I like to say. He was a bad boyfriend and treated me like tit. :m:ROFLMAO:😬
Congratulations on your sobriety! Proud of you! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.