Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are "energy bars" - kind of like a granola bar. But they are not for weight loss - in fact they're pretty high calorie - people take them when they go hiking, athlete's use them for quick energy. They're expensive and in my opinion, gross.

Here's a little info on them. https://humanfoodbar.com/healthy-foods/are-clif-bars-good-for-you/ They probably let Abbie eat multiple at a sitting - they aren't big at all and one probably wouldn't satiate her.
My daughter athletic trainer(she plays college field hockey) advises the team to only eat them before games,especially those against tough teams,and even then suggests other things to eat. These idiots have no clue.
Its kind of like Mean Girls when they replace the diet bars with the ones used to put on weight

Those women are living in pretend word, they are all nuts and Cilldebeast really thinks she is something else.

Someone should tell P that that purse ain’t hiding her gunt. She needs to carry a barn door with her for proper coverage

Since experiencing a head injury, I have not shopped in Target. Tried Costco over the winter and passed out due to lights, noise, motion of consumers everywhere. I can imagine it could be a challenge to those with autism.
I suffer from migraines and if I have to go into a store for an extended amount of time I have to wear sunglasses or rush through. My doctor had told me that fluorescent lights trigger the brain into what is like mini seizure activity due to the “flashing” that they do. I always get a headache when in stores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
No nutrition in her meals at all. Don’t forget sugary breakfast cereal every morning. They don’t incorporate one fruit or vegetable thru out the day. Wonder when the last time they got her blood checked for things like diabetes. So sad!
Last time was when they were forced to for insurance purposes. Same reason P had wls.

I suffer from migraines and if I have to go into a store for an extended amount of time I have to wear sunglasses or rush through. My doctor had told me that fluorescent lights trigger the brain into what is like mini seizure activity due to the “flashing” that they do. I always get a headache when in stores.
I have SSS and fluorescent light are murder. Headacjes, dizziness, full-blown nausea. Light moves and swims around me if it's really bad. Bright, fluorescent, and neon colors are as bad, if not worse, for me.

Sadly Abbie could have issues like that (outside of sensory issues) and they would never know. Nor would they care.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Look how big his chest is compared to hers, did anyone notice when they hugged they really couldn't put their arms completely around each other? Pigs weight is carried mainly around her gunt, his is mostly in his chest.

This was on my FB feed this morning, and this is exactly where fat boy is headed, eventually the weight will drop to lower areas. I apologize if I offend anyone, but there really is no private parts showing😉 So this is what Pig sees coming at her, during their animal love making. Seeing that really really made me want to continue being single😲😲😭🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20221022-163726.jpg
20221023_123217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Abbie eats dirt,sand,dog food, apples in their entirety ( seed and core), she puts almost anything in her mouth…she eats ,sadly the comparison is terrible,like a dog who will eat until she vomits and then eat more.
Here is a news flash A: SHE DOESN’T CARE WHAT FLAVOR..BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE “
I thought it strange Ass did not stop her from eating the core!!! Do they all eat them that way???? Yikes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Edible reinforcers are not a good thing to do. Unless Abbie using food as a negotiation and request all day is good.
Brandy used edible reinforcers. She suggested popcorn or treats for getting out a vehicle.

These reinforcers are then to be faded once the client is 'on their way' to doing things.
It's not worked very well. Plus once that edible reinforcer for that task is faded, another goes on. It's teaching food or lack as a negotiation, very important thing.

Many ppl will use edible reinforcers and claim the benefits. Many will not want to and will point out harm or risks.

I don't agree with edible reinforcers.
I thought in earlier videos she used Abbie taking a break as incentive to do a task since everything she was told to do she requested a break.
B- put the dish in the dishwasher
Ab- sign for break
B-put the dish in the dishwasher then you can take a break
Ab- signs for break
B-dish in dishwasher then break

repeat at least 5 more times and the task got done and she got her beeak..of course Ass was interupting in between each request from both B and Ab

I think it’s sad how Summer and Kylie just so happen to be Isaiah’s only “friends” here in Jax.

And the term friends is used loosely because Summer and Kylie are used to watch Abbie whenever the parents need a night out. They’re almost like paid actors now, it doesn’t seem genuine.

Every function the Maassives have or attend, along comes Summer and Kylie.

And if summer and Kylie were present at the hockey game last night and the football game today…. Who’s watching Abbie??

Reactions: 21
Here's another lovely response from Asshat in the comments --

View attachment 1671191
This is what gets me, even if you liked FA and is a major humper, you would think his comments would take people aback!! I find it repulsive, for someone, that tries to promote "being kind", he is an absolute and total ASS and off putting. I would think people would see the hypocrisy, between what he vlogs and his comments to people. I would hope he would loose followers, because of his comments; in my opinion, when you are in a public space, you take the good with the bad...you signed up for this (reap what you sow). Not responding, to the people that call them out, goes further than clapping back, he looks petty. I hope his followers, begin to see this and stop following those losers! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s sad how Summer and Kylie just so happen to be Isaiah’s only “friends” here in Jax.

And the term friends is used loosely because Summer and Kylie are used to watch Abbie whenever the parents need a night out. They’re almost like paid actors now, it doesn’t seem genuine.

Every function the Maassives have or attend, along comes Summer and Kylie.

And if summer and Kylie were present at the hockey game last night and the football game today…. Who’s watching Abbie??
They hired a new respite worker after the RV trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly. Backyard dad drunk is a great explanation for asa. I don’t think he’s balls deep into the juice as much as Priscilla. Priscilla is like a child who gets what she wants when she wants because she’s pulling in the cash at this point. She knows it and she uses it to get ass face to be her minion. That heifer don’t care about one word he spits out of his mouth.

My thoughts exactly. What if he wants something different? You wouldn’t know because you got this man child to scared to tell y’all how he really feels. Don’t want to hurt the beasts feelings, she’ll never let you live it down. One guilt trip after the next. Only woman that will ever make it with those in-laws is a strong ass witch who will put piggy right in her pen, and light the barn on fire on the way out.
Well during the vacation vlog, ASSA mentioned that they moved to where pig's mom was (meaning FL) and that most of the time the man moves to where the wife's family lives. Hopefully, if Golden Douche ever gets married, his spouse takes him away (FAR AWAY), from Oedipus's mom!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought it strange Ass did not stop her from eating the core!!! Do they all eat them that way???? Yikes
No..he turned around or walked out of the room. One video they left 2 boxes of pizza on the counter and came in and she had destroyed them by eating half,pawing at them,etc.
Another vlog at tge other house was Valentines Day and I had friends over and A&P had him watch Abbie( how nice) and they came home to I and his friends having to clean up puke from all over the house because Abbie inhaled pizza and while they were cleaning up she got into other things and puked again…of course when they got home P did her fake crying at how terrible it was for I to go through that …flash forward to them leaving I with Abbie at some convention and didn’t check in and here I spent hours with Abbie freaking out and had to walk 4 flights of stairs because Abbie was afraid of the glass elevator they then ended up taking her for a treat and P did her fake sadness that I had to deal with it. Long story kinda short: they are really neglectful in a lot of things that they know are triggers for Abbie. They put I in charge when he should not have that responsibility.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have CLL and like xavier it’s kicking my butt at the moment and I spent 3 hours in after hours A&E for antibiotics and anti inflams as today is a public holiday and the fee is x4! I get POTS when things are going downhill, and I have a toasted sandwich maker (a bit like a flat George Forman grill) and when the shakes start, I chuck in a tortilla to warm, then spread tomato relish, 4 slices of shaved ham, two finger sized slices of cheese, fold into 4 then bang into the toasted sandwich maker for 5 mins, and that seems to be the right carb to protein ratio to settle the low blood pressure/ shakes caused by insulin resistance.
That quesadilla A&A made would be enough for me/ hub and 4 yr old grand daughter for lunch, with toms, cucumber and red capsicum slices!
When I came home at 10.30 pm (Sun) I had 4 pages of Tattle to catch up on, so was a good destesser from sitting in a public waiting room filled with all sorts of maladies all the while sweating profusely from internal temp and one of the first hot days of summer!😂🇳🇿🤦🏼‍♀️😉😷🤢🤯🙃☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is what gets me, even if you liked FA and is a major humper, you would think his comments would take people aback!! I find it repulsive, for someone, that tries to promote "being kind", he is an absolute and total ASS and off putting. I would think people would see the hypocrisy, between what he vlogs and his comments to people. I would hope he would loose followers, because of his comments; in my opinion, when you are in a public space, you take the good with the bad...you signed up for this (reap what you sow). Not responding, to the people that call them out, goes further than clapping back, he looks petty. I hope his followers, begin to see this and stop following those losers! :mad::mad::mad:
I am sure some of those comments are anonymously written by people they know😂 I can see his mom writing some of those questions

• Haha
  • Heart
And the left side of shweaty gunt still hung out and over the seat belt extender. But that came in handy for an arm rest for both her and her "mile high club" man. Don't think Asshole has to worry about that. She would never fit in the bathroom let alone with another person, lol.
OH OH OH!! Can you imagine trying to squeeze her fat ass into the toilet!! I bet she holds it or maybe those adult diapers, aren't just for Abbie!!

• Haha
  • Wow
And the left side of shweaty gunt still hung out and over the seat belt extender. But that came in handy for an arm rest for both her and her "mile high club" man. Don't think Asshole has to worry about that. She would never fit in the bathroom let alone with another person, lol.
I just said something about her fitting into those airplane toilets!! Ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  1. No kidding!! Not to mention, who uses butter to fry them? :unsure: They cook fine without butter or oil. 🤦‍♀️
  2. Why was any of this necessary?
  3. What did Abbie get out of this except frustration?
  4. Who the hell eats that much cheese on a quesadilla?
  5. Why were two shells necessary, one folded over would have been enough.
  6. Did Abbie eat all of it herself?
  7. Who was sitting next to Abbie at the island? The world may never know...
🌮I present to you Quesadilla-Gate 2022🌮(there were no Quesadilla emojis, so work with me!!)

View attachment 1672757

View attachment 1672759

View attachment 1672760

View attachment 1672761

View attachment 1672762

View attachment 1672763

View attachment 1672764

View attachment 1672821

Anyone else think A gets his “training” from movies?

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel like P must be in diapers herself at times. Like how can someone that size fit in the RV bathroom? Maybe she goes to the bathroom outside in various fields they find. She will need a lot of space outside, too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.