Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group shot…no, Pig, that pose doesn’t make a waistline, hon. Looks like Wayne was left at home, along with Abbie. Junior has his requisite alcohol, and Pig is closest to the food. You can’t make this stuff up.🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 1673517
Oh look. Pig taught Gramma Pig how to hide her fat with a purse draped over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently after the game they partied on a party bus. Was Ass and P with a bunch of young people.

I see P has those ridiculous looking jeans on again. Notice how not one 20-something person has jeans with like a 5" cuff on them. They look stupid P.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh, that made me think of a potential new Maass family theme song.

I think everyone should be listening to this at 6:50 am.😂 What a great way to start the day! 😂
🎶Eenie weenie, teenie weenie….isn’t that cute, an extra belly button🎶
😂😂😂

Oh look. Pig taught Gramma Pig how to hide her fat with a purse draped over it!
Next lesson Gramma Pig should be taught…
How to ask for a toner application at the hair salon.
That neon moon hair she has going on just ain’t cutting it. It is NOT her jam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's see. In the past 6 month's I've heard them use "rents" for parents, "fit" for outfit. What's next? Oh I know how about "Dots" for the idiots!

They are beyond ridiculous. They're cringeworthy.

Is that Cilla's ID Dance?
Do people in their 20's call their parents "rents"? They think shortening words makes them super cool.. "sum" for summer, "cill" for Cilla, "ace" for Asshat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who in the hell celebrates their 21st birthday with their parents and grandma? A mama’s boy! Cut the apron strings!
I feel sorry for the woman or man who marries him, Big Mama will dominate their lives. Run Isiah Run!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently after the game they partied on a party bus. Was Ass and P with a bunch of young people.
It really is quite sad that old Billy-No-Mates Hogboy drives for 8 hours to celebrate his 21st birthday with his fat ghastly parents and his special needs sisters respite carers. What a sad misfit he has become.

I expected the Pig to lay on a big celebration at home with the usual tit - naff garden signs, endless charcuterieshit boards but what does he get - snacks at a hockey game. I fear Hogboy has done something wrong like get grotty grades at his crappy university, lose all his flatmates so no rental income or maybe he finally found the courage to stand up to his dreadful parents and say I dont want all that tit. Something to me is off about the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it not sort of out of character that they celebrated Isaiah's birthday with Abbie nowhere to be seen? Or is that actually in character, since it no doubt had to do with them equating parties with alcohol, particularly a 21st, and they didn't want her killing their buzz?

I could see doing something special with your son without her since she might not be able to deal with it and you want him to have that experience, but this all seems over-the-top with her absence glaring--a football game, a hockey game, and a party bus, all to celebrate your son's birthday like he has no siblings? The guy is 21, he can do those things with his friends and you can have a normal family party if you want, but to ditch the ID daughter to go out drinking with son--sad people.

....I just can't get over that they booked babysitters for multiple nights, babysitters she most likely isn't really familiar with since all the usual ones are with them, so they could drink with their 21 year old son. Who does that?? What am I talking about, they probably just knocked her out with drugs for the weekend.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This appears to be the party bus service they used. Look at the prices. Even if they only used it for 2 or 3 hours, just the bus alone was a couple thousand dollars. Add the snacks and booze you know they had piled in there - and then there's the hockey and football games - did they buy tickets for all 10 of his "buddies"? Jags tickets in the very upper deck are $50+ The lower seats where Pig & Ass sit are like $400. Even with Selfie Wrld sponsorship, the hockey game had to cost them some money. Juniors bday could have been upwards of $10K.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Let's see. In the past 6 month's I've heard them use "rents" for parents, "fit" for outfit. What's next? Oh I know how about "Dots" for the idiots!

They are beyond ridiculous. They're cringeworthy.

Is that Cilla's ID Dance?
That’s the trend with the teenagers, using half the words. They are so lame they think it’s cool because the only people they can relate to are teenagers bc that’s about where their mindset lies. For the record big slopapottampus only reason y’all were allowed to hang was because it was your idea and you paid for it 🤣

• Haha
This appears to be the party bus service they used. Look at the prices. Even if they only used it for 2 or 3 hours, just the bus alone was a couple thousand dollars. Add the snacks and booze you know they had piled in there - and then there's the hockey and football games - did they buy tickets for all 10 of his "buddies"? Jags tickets in the very upper deck are $50+ The lower seats where Pig & Ass sit are like $400. Even with Selfie Wrld sponsorship, the hockey game had to cost them some money. Juniors bday could have been upwards of $10K.
They will probably find a way to make it a tax deduction... since Asshat is most likely using the birthday party for CONTENT.. both Asshat and Isaiah. Of course... with out Abbie involved... who knows how popular that will be with the humps. maybe they will pick her up after the hockey game to get some footage of her.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That is crazy! 🙀 Who in their right mind spends that kind of money for a 21st birthday party? A lame ass party at that. A party spent with Mommy, Daddy and Gramma Pig? Geeezus!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It really is quite sad that old Billy-No-Mates Hogboy drives for 8 hours to celebrate his 21st birthday with his fat ghastly parents and his special needs sisters respite carers. What a sad misfit he has become.

I expected the Pig to lay on a big celebration at home with the usual tit - naff garden signs, endless charcuterieshit boards but what does he get - snacks at a hockey game. I fear Hogboy has done something wrong like get grotty grades at his crappy university, lose all his flatmates so no rental income or maybe he finally found the courage to stand up to his dreadful parents and say I dont want all that tit. Something to me is off about the whole thing.
But he wore his sash all night. Even at the party bus with his 'rents 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
How embarrassing that Boy Wonder got treats from a local hockey team 😂 😂 What real man wants that? I can totally understand wanting sports memorabilia from professional teams, but from a local team is just plain sissy to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You have to remember, Selfish World has reached out to party buses to come by and do drop off/pick ups, for adults having themed parties. I would not doubt, that they reached out and got a really good discounted (or possibly free) bus, for advertising and their continued business relationships. I believe I have even seen this exact bus, on third-party people sights, where they were out celebrating and stopping in to take pictures, on IG.
On the hockey game, they do get discounts and have a "corporate night," and I could see if they waited to use those extra perks for that night. Of course, they could have just reached out and got a discount for being corporate sponsors and "media influencers.." Which is just yucky!
One day, our society will caught up and realize that it isn't always "keeping up with the Jones" mentality. I cannot wait for that day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.