Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that when Priscilla talked about her “seat mate” it was never plural. As in seat mates. Planes have 3 seats, so you would have 2 seat mates, not just 1. Priscilla’s fat ass was in 2 seats.
@SheSo.SporttFL98
You are so right about the seats!!!! 🤭😁
How many think his earbuds were not connected to anything and he just put them in so he would not have to listen to her ramble on? :unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPSeatPartner.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Saw this on FB. im sure Nala and Sandy are more intelligent than Priscilla
I actually love pigs. I think they are cute and quirky.
I hate comparing the Beast to a pig, because she is far from cute or quirky. :poop::m:poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed that when Priscilla talked about her “seat mate” it was never plural. As in seat mates. Planes have 3 seats, so you would have 2 seat mates, not just 1. Priscilla’s fat ass was in 2 seats.
And the left side of shweaty gunt still hung out and over the seat belt extender. But that came in handy for an arm rest for both her and her "mile high club" man. Don't think Asshole has to worry about that. She would never fit in the bathroom let alone with another person, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually love pigs. I think they are cute and quirky.
I hate comparing the Beast to a pig, because she is far from cute or quirky. :poop::m:poop:
Agreed .. plus actual pigs are smarter and cleaner.

Really an unfair comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welp, they are "finishing the birthday celebration" by attending the Jags game.

He came home- over 8 hrs each way, to go to a hockey game, football game, and eat some deformed pancakes.
Screenshot 2022-10-23 2.01.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And the left side of shweaty gunt still hung out and over the seat belt extender. But that came in handy for an arm rest for both her and her "mile high club" man. Don't think Asshole has to worry about that. She would never fit in the bathroom let alone with another person, lol.
I feel positive she had to have 2 seats, one for each butt cheek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in the hell makes quesadillas for lunch and then goes to Chipotle for dinner???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Welp, they are "finishing the birthday celebration" by attending the Jags game.

He came home- over 8 hrs each way, to go to a hockey game, football game, and eat some deformed pancakes.View attachment 1672545
So basically she planned a party for herself....doing "all the things" she would want planned for herself. Golden Boy would have had more fun consuming his survival kit alone in his paid for house than what Mommy and Daddy Dearest put together for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who in the hell makes quesadillas for lunch and then goes to Chipotle for dinner???
I wouldnt have even eaten it. Plain cheese and torts, no veggies, seasoning, nada. Basically a grilled cheese, but they think they are such chefs they cant serve a regular grilled cheese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm like 17 seconds into the latest video and I have HAD IT UP TO HERE with these idiot "professionals" allowing themselves to be filmed--WHY?? What is he offering them or bribing them with??

I don't know any PROFESSIONAL PERSON who would regularly allow themselves to be filmed for no reason by some schmuck unrelated to their job . (In other words, a person who would allow themselves to be filmed on the job for reasons not related to the job--obviously it's part of some jobs or can be a public relations thing.)

There is NO JOB, no matter how menial or entry-level or low-skill that I've ever worked at where I would have allowed some customer to come in and film me--let alone publish the footage in some vlog where he makes his living with hundreds of thousands of viewers. I would not BABYSIT if it required the parent filming me and sharing the video publicly, and these people are supposed to be professional "therapists"??

It's getting to the point where, is this not crossing over into violation of HIPAA? Are you really allowed to film people in therapy sessions and publicize them without their consent? And then make money off it? If it's not in violation now (since she's a minor and they have control), would it not be in violation as she becomes an adult? Is it just all going to be "okay' because they will get guardianship?

The video just gets worse. Why are they asking a non-verbal person, "Which one do you want? They have peanut butter and chocolate chip. Which one?" HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT WHEN SHE CAN'T READ, CAN'T TALK, CAN'T SIGN IT, AND CAN'T USE HER COMMUNICATION DEVICE??

I don't even understand what the point is of what they're doing. The skills needed to go to a grocery store and buy food are so far beyond her abilities and we know this because they're showing us the video evidence. She doesn't understand or use lists, she doesn't understand at all how to find things at the store (something which can be difficult and frustrating for NORMAL adults), she has no concept of money or math whatsoever, she has NO ABILITY to even determine what needs to be bought, she cannot READ, she seems to NOT UNDERSTAND MOST ENGLISH (making it hard to even deal with the payment portion of the trip). Oh, and because of her disabilities she is extremely vulnerable and SHOULD NEVER be left alone, so....why does she need to learn to do things beyond her abilities...alone and without assistance? So somebody can come and abduct her or molest her or steal from her or rip her off or otherwise harm her? They're training her for a situation which would be COMPLETELY NEGLIGENT to put her in.

I swear, each new video just gets more and more insane (in all the wrong ways) with this family. I honestly think at some point they MIGHT have been a decent family with a decent channel, with decent objectives for why they were vlogging. But now it's indefensible and only appealing in the "train wreck" way.
Abbie eats dirt,sand,dog food, apples in their entirety ( seed and core), she puts almost anything in her mouth…she eats ,sadly the comparison is terrible,like a dog who will eat until she vomits and then eat more.
Here is a news flash A: SHE DOESN’T CARE WHAT FLAVOR..BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE “

• Sad
I wouldnt have even eaten it. Plain cheese and torts, no veggies, seasoning, nada. Basically a grilled cheese, but they think they are such chefs they cant serve a regular grilled cheese.
But....it was special...he FLIPPED IT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Abbie eats dirt,sand,dog food, apples in their entirety ( seed and core), she puts almost anything in her mouth…she eats ,sadly the comparison is terrible,like a dog who will eat until she vomits and then eat more.
Here is a news flash A: SHE DOESN’T CARE WHAT FLAVOR..BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE “
If i recall, He said in a video they dont record her 1 on 1 therapy but the store trips with therapist is for parents so thats ok, So they can learn from the therapist what they need to do next time they go. Its utter bollox. She isnt learning. Asa never lets the therapist get a word in. He tries telling them how it goes. If they haven't learnt how to encourage, involve and try and get Abbie to interact when in stores then it aint gonna happen.
The therapy is the same as it was yrs n yrs ago. Give an instruction, prompt, do along side and reward. All they need to do is apply to everyday situations. The best they can hope for is Abbie can help in the house and do tasks. This is not school this is just daily life isnt it. He hasn't taught her anything, she hasnt progressed. She wont do things under her own initiative. She never will but she can get cereal, load dish washer etc but him trying to sell this as school is just laughable. Is this what his next 10yr of vlogs will be. Heaven help us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So basically she planned a party for herself....doing "all the things" she would want planned for herself. Golden Boy would have had more fun consuming his survival kit alone in his paid for house than what Mommy and Daddy Dearest put together for him.
So she's gone for the whole week...then they go to a hockey game on Saturday (without Abbie) and then a football game on Sunday (without Abbie)...unbelievable....mother of the year right there.....SMH

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
No nutrition in her meals at all. Don’t forget sugary breakfast cereal every morning. They don’t incorporate one fruit or vegetable thru out the day. Wonder when the last time they got her blood checked for things like diabetes. So sad!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That quesadilla held more than a days worth of fat and calories with all of the cheese thrown on to it. It was disgusting.
  1. No kidding!! Not to mention, who uses butter to fry them? :unsure: They cook fine without butter or oil. 🤦‍♀️
  2. Why was any of this necessary?
  3. What did Abbie get out of this except frustration?
  4. Who the hell eats that much cheese on a quesadilla?
  5. Why were two shells necessary, one folded over would have been enough.
  6. Did Abbie eat all of it herself?
  7. Who was sitting next to Abbie at the island? The world may never know...
🌮I present to you Quesadilla-Gate 2022🌮(there were no Quesadilla emojis, so work with me!!)

Quesadillagate1.jpg

quesadillagate2.jpg

Quesadillagate3.jpg

Quesadillagate4.jpg

Quesadillagate5.jpg

Quesadillagate6.jpg

Quesadillagate7.jpg

Quesadillagate8.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.