Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've mentioned it here once before, but I had a close friend whose alcoholism spiraled completely out of control. Also a huge chunk of my family and friend group are restaurant lifers which, as a profession, tends to be hard drinking.
Like you said, you can pick up on ..... something .... habits, mannerisms, conversations, just a general state of being in other people when you've had close contact with alcoholics. A&P have a problem with alcohol. The way they talk about it, the way an increasing portion of their lives revolve around it, the way they're involving more people (read: Abbie) in the rituals of drinking, the way we're seeing more and more of it in the background of vlogs, Priscilla's behavior especially on her lives, even the hangover bucket which is really just one more small escalation in a pattern of use becoming abuse.

My friend died at the age of 42. Liver & pancreas failed. It was not a peaceful passing. He was a drinker in the way a restaurant lifer can be, but as his life started to crumble due to his "functional" alcoholism becoming a little less functional he drank more to cope with it, which made things worse, and the cycle continued over several years until he was enormously bloated and yellow and dying.

A lot of Priscilla's publicly posted habits remind me of my friend. I'm not sure I'd give her 10 years at the current rate she's going, a rate which seems to be much worse than her husband. Asa's still functional. He's the backyard dad drunk. Priscilla, though.....whew. That's the suburban mom who's gonna drive the wrong way down the highway and/or wind up on one of those police bodycam Youtube channels screaming about how she's perfectly sober and this is unfair and discrimination and don't you know who she is???
Exactly. Backyard dad drunk is a great explanation for asa. I don’t think he’s balls deep into the juice as much as Priscilla. Priscilla is like a child who gets what she wants when she wants because she’s pulling in the cash at this point. She knows it and she uses it to get ass face to be her minion. That heifer don’t care about one word he spits out of his mouth.
Why would Priscilla need to tell Isaiah's wife that he needs number pancakes for his birthday? Maybe Isaiah wants to start his own traditions. I could not imagine marrying into their family. Hell NO!
My thoughts exactly. What if he wants something different? You wouldn’t know because you got this man child to scared to tell y’all how he really feels. Don’t want to hurt the beasts feelings, she’ll never let you live it down. One guilt trip after the next. Only woman that will ever make it with those in-laws is a strong ass witch who will put piggy right in her pen, and light the barn on fire on the way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean, I just did the math...based on the current population of Florida, that's 8 cents per Florida resident per year for Abbie's care. I'm sure Michelle could handle it.

I didn't see him crying when taxpayer dollars were paying his salary so his unnecessary bloated ass could sail around not actually defending anything...
They are already taking government money to "pay for Abbie", Medicaid, adult diapers, medication, all doctors, therapist, and now homeschool plus homeschool supplies. They are quite the pair- pretending that they pay for everything Abbie needs. Sorry, lying, hypocrites that won't take care of their daughter and spend money they "make" to give Abbie a better life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So as Big P and the other slime life scammers are basking in the pink afterglow of their culty retreat, being treated to champagne etc, the foot soldiers are out there. This woman, in P’s downline, spent the entire day at some fair yesterday, she did not make one sale, not one. Yet Big P knowingly recruits women into this scheme….. for the opportunity to lose time and money.View attachment 1671854
And that is so so sad. But I'm not surprised she made zero sales. The vast majority of women who wear makeup want and need to be able to access it quickly. If I can't just run up to the drugstore or my nearby Ulta and grab what I need that day, it's not something I want as makeup. If I run out of foundation, then I need to just be able to run out and buy more THAT DAY.

Reactions: 19
I noticed that when Priscilla talked about her “seat mate” it was never plural. As in seat mates. Planes have 3 seats, so you would have 2 seat mates, not just 1. Priscilla’s fat ass was in 2 seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know we all know this, but I feel the need to point out once again that scheming Meatwad* here is a lying liar who lies.

Asa, you cagey duck, you currently rely on "tax dollars" and you will continue to rely on them for the rest of your miserable life. What about the Medicaid waiver? What about the former McKay scholarshop/current Family Empowerment Scholarship? What about the public school district you sued to get them to pay for JSA? What about Abbie's respite care? The therapies she gets?
What about the day programs and the SSI she's going to get in less than a year? The Medicaid that's going to cover all her medical care?
Where do you think that money comes from, Asa?

You're not paying for that. "Tax dollars" are paying for that.

There is no way in any universe that it's possible for you to pay for all of Abbie's needs currently or in the future out of your own pocket. None. You ain't a Kardashian. You're a miserable upper middle class vlogger with a dwindling viewcount and your wife only brings in money thanks to a failing pyramid scheme. You both suck on the gubbermint teat just as much - and almost certainly more - than those you look down on.

When you eat and drink yourselves to death young and your scam of a life insurance policy finds one of a million ways to avoid paying out (and they will, Asa - that money is not paying out and you're wasting thousands of dollars a month keeping that thing), who do you think is going to pay for Abbie's care?

I just wrote a similar rant. I was so angry that I spewed it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My degree is in social work and I would never allow anyone to record me unless it was for court, period. Could they be paying her out of pocket? My daughter has a masters in counseling and she contracts out so she doesn’t really work for the company she just sees them in their building. I’m so confused how they can be recording with a professional. Unless it’s under the guise of “ teaching”. I still don’t see how it then can be posted and money made off of it. I’m always intrigued by Brandi allowing herself to be recorded and the posted for the world to see. I don’t watch their blogs anymore because it makes me crazy listening to them and it’s so unprofessional. My younger daughter is a sophomore in college getting her masters in ABA so once she’s done I’d be curious to know what she thinks.
My daughter is an ABA therapist and I highly doubt she would ever consider or allow a client or parent to film her sessions. I understand a parent going with the therapist on a store run, to work on behaviors, but he’s doing all of the directing, promoting, talking, etc. I believe it should be the other way around!

• Heart
Oh Boy Wonder!!! I just looked at Cilldebeast's IG reel and her Golden Child seems to be in quite a stroppy mood. They are at the hockey game and Mama is wheeehooing that it's his 21st birthday as Boy Wonder turns his back and plays on his phone 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I noticed that when Priscilla talked about her “seat mate” it was never plural. As in seat mates. Planes have 3 seats, so you would have 2 seat mates, not just 1. Priscilla’s fat ass was in 2 seats.
Or first class for her fat ass. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congrats to all on your anniversary dates. I’ll be celebrating 9 years alcohol free in Jan. I still can’t believe it. Sober life has been amazing!

I actually volunteered yesterday at the NY Special Olympics! I was helping out with the Bocce Ball competition. (I have no one in the program) It was so much fun! And, tbh, I thought of Abbie a lot. She would never be at this level. I saw a few “arm flappers” but no sounds of yelling. But it made me sad for Abbie and how there are things they could have started and kept up with that she might find joy in. It would never happen with those parents. The only thing they were consistent at was dropping her off at a camp every summer so they could have their disgusting date nights (& lunch dates), which of course would always involve food, and not have to deal with Abbie for a week. What a sad life for Abbie. ☹
The only thing that makes her happy is when her “friends” are with her & she’s not with her parents. Funny how the girls can handle her and she listens when she’s with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This right here will 1000% be the next project. Definitely. Believe what you see, not what you hear or read. It is as if they can’t see past the pignocchio snout on their own faces.
🙄🐽🙄
6A84A65C-824E-4D5C-818B-03DE25BCBF08.jpeg

❤HAPPY SUNDAY!❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So as Big P and the other slime life scammers are basking in the pink afterglow of their culty retreat, being treated to champagne etc, the foot soldiers are out there. This woman, in P’s downline, spent the entire day at some fair yesterday, she did not make one sale, not one. Yet Big P knowingly recruits women into this scheme….. for the opportunity to lose time and money.View attachment 1671854
I think this is the woman who caught Covid from their NYE party, and then couldnt even afford a Covid test. Works as a Shipt shopper (or similar) and makes posts about sitting in the parking lots desperate to accept the 1st order that comes through.
I used to feel sad for her, but look at all of that product. Thousands in product.
She doesnt make sales so thats not free from SL, thats all out of pocket.
Thats a choice. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
I believe this is made up as she legit probably has to purchase 2 seats….there is no way she fits in a regular seat.
Can you imagine sitting next to her on the plane? You’re damned if you do or damned if you don’t with having a window or aisle seat. You either have to let that fat ass go by your face OR you are trapped in the window seat bc there’s no going passed THAT. Roadblock!!! “Help I’m trapped next to Sasquatch smelling like a greasy sandwich and I can’t get out!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine sitting next to her on the plane? You’re damned if you do or damned if you don’t with having a window or aisle seat. You either have to let that fat ass go by your face OR you are trapped in the window seat bc there’s no going passed THAT. Roadblock!!! “Help I’m trapped next to Sasquatch smelling like a greasy sandwich and I can’t get out!!!”
Let’s hope all she smelled like was her piggie sammich! I question her sense, judgment, and personal hygiene. 🐷🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Boy Wonder!!! I just looked at Cilldebeast's IG reel and her Golden Child seems to be in quite a stroppy mood. They are at the hockey game and Mama is wheeehooing that it's his 21st birthday as Boy Wonder turns his back and plays on his phone 😂 😂 😂
Golden Boy definitely doesn’t seem tuned in to Mama Piggy or the action on the ice.

A4640895-E881-4C25-A1BE-096617C4EAE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.