Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You keep writing exactly what you want to write. ❤ Healing and growth comes in all forms and sometimes in the most unexpected places.❤
Thanks @Whimsical and @WowMeowMeowWow for the encouraging words. I really do appreciate them! I am running out of bad decision habits to give up, lol. Smoking was much harder to give up, but I quit in 2005 almost 3 packs a day. Finding out you have emphysema was the push I needed, unfortunately. Still working on my food addiction. Lost 140 lbs. Don't have much to give up anymore, lol. Oh wait....my shopping addiction, lol.

LOL. She’s gave Assa a report on the guy. She sounded like a 12 year old reading an autobiography report to the class.

“He’s a Diesel Mechanic for Northen Railroad”
“He travels every single week, for 17 years”
“He almost died from Covid, like on a ventilator”

Then she threw in “He has six grandkids”….can’t be making Assa too jealous now.

View attachment 1671158

Did you notice how she paused before calling the “huns” her girlfriends. She doesn’t know what to call them because those women aren’t her friends.
Exactly.....how come she doesn't have any friends in Florida nearby. She works a room? She is too fat and lazy to get up and work anything. I wonder what she would have done if the tables were turned and it was Asshole chatting it up on a plane with 2 chicks?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Here's another lovely response from Asshat in the comments --

View attachment 1671191
@Whimsical - thanks you so much for the kind words as well as to that kitty cat Meow 😻 . I want to say one last thing and then I'll get off this subject. I am so sorry you lost you Dad to this disease. We're all human and we make choices that are not always in our best interest and I totally get you being pissed off at him because of what happened to all of you having to deal with his disease. I am also terrible at writing stuff like this because I am always afraid to say the wrong thing and not come across as caring or understanding so I am going to leave it for now. Just know I really do appreciate your support 😘😘

And @Sweetums - CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!!!! I won't drink to that and neither will you 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Wow...I grew up right outside DC and we would go right over the MD/DC line on Wisconsin Avenue to drink and yep, drinking age was 18 but many of starting going to the bars at 16 because they rarely carded us. I think most of the bars you went to in Georgetown are long gone and I don't hear about that being a thing anymore. Wasn't the Crazy Horse one of the bars?
Thank you @PugliaLiving! One day at a time 😊

LOL. She’s gave Assa a report on the guy. She sounded like a 12 year old reading an autobiography report to the class.

“He’s a Diesel Mechanic for Northen Railroad”
“He travels every single week, for 17 years”
“He almost died from Covid, like on a ventilator”

Then she threw in “He has six grandkids”….can’t be making Assa too jealous now.

View attachment 1671158

Did you notice how she paused before calling the “huns” her girlfriends. She doesn’t know what to call them because those women aren’t her friends.
That bag was big enough to carry more than porky pig sandwich....she ate it on the plane while chatting it up with guy next to her hoping he wouldn't notice her fat ass hanging over on his seat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do often wonder how he’s been doing. I also wonder how you’re doing with dealing with all of this and still having a life of your own. I was so happy you came back!!
He’s doing better on the whole. I don’t recommend anyone do what my parents did, which was essentially nothing. And then introducing structure and rules when someone is retirement age. There’s no way for that to go wel

The moment my mom didn’t recognize me anymore was crushing. At that point everyone I had dinner with every night growing up were still alive, but didn’t know me anymore or were never able to know me. I just functioned for a while. I felt lost. I am so lucky to have my husband and his family.

I turned 50 this year. And for the first time I feel like I have a life of my own and look forward to the rest of my life.

Thanks for thinking about me. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Welcome! You are already lightyears ahead of the maassives! Your son is lucky to have a great parent!
my son is has autism too and i feel like they do not help abbey at all and my son has adhd on top he's doing good loves pc games and cooking can help me do all the thing i need him too but has bad day so like to talking a lot about what he like and he's getting the help he need in school and out of school with match and more i do not like the why they are with that sweet girl i wish they would all stop eating the why they do they all need to stop with the sauger and the coffee Decaf can have some caffeine in it just some but from what i see it not good for her go for more walk with her and stare using what ever you can to make share that girl move more sorry but i hate the why they are with her make me so made i what to scram at them they are mean people on tope of it all do not feel bad about the why they are if you see something wrong and call them out they get back at you fast I'm happy you are here and see it too

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Whimsical - thanks you so much for the kind words as well as to that kitty cat Meow 😻 . I want to say one last thing and then I'll get off this subject. I am so sorry you lost you Dad to this disease. We're all human and we make choices that are not always in our best interest and I totally get you being pissed off at him because of what happened to all of you having to deal with his disease. I am also terrible at writing stuff like this because I am always afraid to say the wrong thing and not come across as caring or understanding so I am going to leave it for now. Just know I really do appreciate your support 😘😘

And @Sweetums - CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!!!! I won't drink to that and neither will you 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Wow...I grew up right outside DC and we would go right over the MD/DC line on Wisconsin Avenue to drink and yep, drinking age was 18 but many of starting going to the bars at 16 because they rarely carded us. I think most of the bars you went to in Georgetown are long gone and I don't hear about that being a thing anymore. Wasn't the Crazy Horse one of the bars?
Right outside of Georgetown. The 9:30, the Basement, Trax, I think those were the big ones. I don’t remember a lot. Trax was a gay/ trans bar and the one we spent the most time at. I’m not sure about Crazy Horse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks @Whimsical and @WowMeowMeowWow for the encouraging words. I really do appreciate them! I am running out of bad decision habits to give up, lol. Smoking was much harder to give up, but I quit in 2005 almost 3 packs a day. Finding out you have emphysema was the push I needed, unfortunately. Still working on my food addiction. Lost 140 lbs. Don't have much to give up anymore, lol. Oh wait....my shopping addiction, lol.

Exactly.....how come she doesn't have any friends in Florida nearby. She works a room? She is too fat and lazy to get up and work anything. I wonder what she would have done if the tables were turned and it was Asshole chatting it up on a plane with 2 chicks?
I believe this is made up as she legit probably has to purchase 2 seats….there is no way she fits in a regular seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I believe this is made up as she legit probably has to purchase 2 seats….there is no way she fits in a regular seat.
Right... she would be at least a seat away ... Another attempt to make PIG seem better then she is... and the "working the room" BS... Pig probably "works the room" ..if there is food and alcohol involved.

I believe Asshat does this because the humps NEED to have a good view of PIG because they NEED to flow into the SLIME SCAM.... thats where they are making the real $$$$.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1671191

LOL has he even watched his own vlogs? Um, Dunkin IS a daily occurrence and so is takeout-hence why getting the delivery from Uber Eats has now become one of Abbie's fave things to do. Your lives DO revolve around food Asa and YOU are the one sounding ridiculous. How many of your vlogs have you guys drinking Dunkin' (even going out specifically for it in the evenings), deciding what restaurant to eat at, ordering takeout, or cooking massive amounts of food for 3 people? Hint: Nearly ALL of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So as Big P and the other slime life scammers are basking in the pink afterglow of their culty retreat, being treated to champagne etc, the foot soldiers are out there. This woman, in P’s downline, spent the entire day at some fair yesterday, she did not make one sale, not one. Yet Big P knowingly recruits women into this scheme….. for the opportunity to lose time and money.
A0E2F794-53BD-4BCA-BFD3-221A612B807A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So as Big P and the other slime life scammers are basking in the pink afterglow of their culty retreat, being treated to champagne etc, the foot soldiers are out there. This woman, in P’s downline, spent the entire day at some fair yesterday, she did not make one sale, not one. Yet Big P knowingly recruits women into this scheme….. for the opportunity to lose time and money.View attachment 1671854
I feel bad and then I don't. What person buys into any "business" without researching it first? Caveat Emptor.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1671191
The big blubbering Ass is an idiot. He must be a very insecure person and must drive himself nuts going thru every comment to argue...I have this image of him in the darkened office, lit only by the computer screen, hunched forward as far as his gunt will allow, moobs quivering, breathing heavy, mouth open, scrolling thru furiously & attacking anyone who dare breathe a different opinion. With the Rocky music playing in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She couldn’t download Netflix or Prime movies to load onto an IPad or IPhone? She needs Asa for that? When I travel, I download a bunch on my IPad and usually end up just watching one or two. However I am prepared entertainment-wise. When I take my seat on an airplane, I say hello to my seat-mates and then get busy plugging in…no patience for small talk. The first guy she talked to had the right idea, exchange pleasantries and then plug in your ear-buds.
I really dislike chatty seat mates! I bring a book for a reason. Years ago, when I had more patience, I had an elderly woman from my area who kept trying to fix me up with her son the doctor! Lol. I was married with 2 kids and yet she still introduced me to him after we landed. He was so embarrassed...

• Haha
  • Sick
Why would Priscilla need to tell Isaiah's wife that he needs number pancakes for his birthday? Maybe Isaiah wants to start his own traditions. I could not imagine marrying into their family. Hell NO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Right... she would be at least a seat away ... Another attempt to make PIG seem better then she is... and the "working the room" BS... Pig probably "works the room" ..if there is food and alcohol involved.

I believe Asshat does this because the humps NEED to have a good view of PIG because they NEED to flow into the SLIME SCAM.... thats where they are making the real $$$$.
If I was at that "convention" and I saw Big P in all her glittery splendor "working the room" and dancing her fat ass over toward me while holding booze in one hand and her phone in the other...I would take off running the other way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.