Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's vlog. I've only seen half so far.
But a couple thoughts.
Why does Big Ass laugh into the camera when Abbie's running around honking? Me thinks he's overcompensating because he knows things are BAD...
And lordy! He's only slightly taller than Abs. I noticed this as his large body was pressed against the backside of his kid when standing making tacos...
And DO THEY DO ANYTHING BESIDES EAT

• Sick
Reactions: 20
How long did she travel with that sandwich? That is so gross and unsanitary. I wouldn’t be eating anything that sat out even an hour. Can’t believe it was so important to bring him that sandwich.
I can't believe that Cilldebeast didn't eat it on the plane 😂 😂 I am imagining what went through the Uber driver's mind when she said that they had to wait for a sandwich delivery🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Sweetums
🥰 ❤Congratulations!! You should be very proud of yourself and I wish you much-continued success!!!!
❌⭕❌⭕

Also, I want to apologize if my comment about alcoholism being a choice offended anyone. I always blamed my Dad for making the choice to drink which led to him becoming an alcoholic and ultimately the destruction of our family. Many have told me over the years alcoholism is a disease that cannot be helped, it is there long before a person takes that first drink. I personally feel the first drink is a choice, which opens the door.

I also wanted to say in the 25 years my Dad has been gone I have done a lot of soul-searching over his death and how I treated him in the last few years of his life. I even wrote a paper about adult children of alcoholics in college, which I actually got an A on.(y) If I could go back I would have done many things so differently, but that is me looking back with the wisdom of a now 57-year-old who now has had so much life experience, not from the point of view of the naive 31-year-old I was when he died.

My son was born 4 years after my Dad died and he has only known my dad thru the many photos and stories I have told him. I have been honest with him about my Dad's alcoholism however that was only one side of my Dad. I made sure my son grew up knowing all the good and positive things my Dad did during his lifetime. It was important that my son never let alcoholism define who my Dad was as a whole, despite myself having done that in the past.

I began taking my son to my Dad's grave when he was a year or so and I would tell him stories about my Dad while there. This became a thing we did on a regular basis. When my son got his driver's license at age 16 one of the first things he did all by himself was drive to the cemetery and spend time "talking" with my Dad. He has done this now for the past 5 years. He goes on Father's Day, my Dad's birthday, the anniversary of my Dad's death, and all the times in between when he wants to feel a connection to his Papa Don, as he calls him. I can't tell you how much I love this and how I wish my Dad were still here to meet his Grandson.

My son is now 21 and he enjoys casual drinking or going out with his dad wine tasting and that's hopefully the extent drinking will ever be for him. Despite my warnings about not going down the road to alcoholism if one day he ends up with a drinking problem you better believe I will be there supporting him every step of the way during recovery.❤

Sending big hugs and much love out to all of our Tattlers today. I wish I could know you all more than names on a screen. I love the connection we have, how we truly care for one another, I love the snarking on ASSa and Big P, as well as our compassion for Abbie. ❤

Anyway...enough of my babbling! I need to get caught up in here and on the vlogs later this evening and here is something to make this post about ASSa and Big P!! 😁 I'm having way too much fun with this!!
🤭 :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1670824
@Whimsical - thanks you so much for the kind words as well as to that kitty cat Meow 😻 . I want to say one last thing and then I'll get off this subject. I am so sorry you lost you Dad to this disease. We're all human and we make choices that are not always in our best interest and I totally get you being pissed off at him because of what happened to all of you having to deal with his disease. I am also terrible at writing stuff like this because I am always afraid to say the wrong thing and not come across as caring or understanding so I am going to leave it for now. Just know I really do appreciate your support 😘😘

And @Sweetums - CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!!!! I won't drink to that and neither will you 🤣🤣🤣

I was 18. We lived in DC. Legal drinking age was 18. Guess who spent way too much time and money in Georgetown?
Oh Wow...I grew up right outside DC and we would go right over the MD/DC line on Wisconsin Avenue to drink and yep, drinking age was 18 but many of starting going to the bars at 16 because they rarely carded us. I think most of the bars you went to in Georgetown are long gone and I don't hear about that being a thing anymore. Wasn't the Crazy Horse one of the bars?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@Whimsical - thanks you so much for the kind words as well as to that kitty cat Meow 😻 . I want to say one last thing and then I'll get off this subject. I am so sorry you lost you Dad to this disease. We're all human and we make choices that are not always in our best interest and I totally get you being pissed off at him because of what happened to all of you having to deal with his disease. I am also terrible at writing stuff like this because I am always afraid to say the wrong thing and not come across as caring or understanding so I am going to leave it for now. Just know I really do appreciate your support 😘😘

And @Sweetums - CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!!!! I won't drink to that and neither will you 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Wow...I grew up right outside DC and we would go right over the MD/DC line on Wisconsin Avenue to drink and yep, drinking age was 18 but many of starting going to the bars at 16 because they rarely carded us. I think most of the bars you went to in Georgetown are long gone and I don't hear about that being a thing anymore. Wasn't the Crazy Horse one of the bars?
You keep writing exactly what you want to write. ❤ Healing and growth comes in all forms and sometimes in the most unexpected places.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Golden Boy’s birthday party is at a hockey game. He’s filming his beer during the National Anthem and pacing around focused on his phone. Clearly it’s Big Mama’s choice of party venue. Woo Hoo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
'Don't call her names'

'Not moderating'

Hi there, 'please' don't tell me how to contribute on a Tattle forum.

RocketQueen was saracastic in response to my original posts which weren't in reply to her. She was, for reasons known best to herself, then asking obtuse and pointless qestioms like 'do you have first hand experience, how do you know they didn't try....'

Though this flies in the face of her posts mocking both parents (how does she know they didn't try...?)

Rather than explain that she didn't feel the same about Brandy or others she just contributed with sarcasm.

Why is RocketQueen one of the niceest people here? It's always a surprise that people who've never met each other feel so close they attribute them traits and then try to speak for them, girl gang style.

I'm not in a gang. I haven't pledged allegiance to 'the originals'.

I think the Maass's may be pleased in some ways to be discussed and generate interest in people who do want to follow them and 'see what they up to'.

RocketQueen has been critical about people joining who talk about exploitation. She's said that this topic was not why the thread was started. Idk who started the thread
A lot of us, over time of having been here, have become friends beyond this site

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You keep writing exactly what you want to write. ❤ Healing and growth comes in all forms and sometimes in the most unexpected places.❤
@WowMeowMeowWow
Especially in this forum. ❤ Yeah, we are here to snark and witch about how they treat Abbie, but let's face it so many of us kindred spirits have met here and bonded in many ways, and that makes us all pretty fortunate. 🥰

@PugliaLiving
You are so very welcome. :love: I second what Meow said, never be afraid to write what you want...you are surrounded by good people who truly care. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Golden Boy’s birthday party is at a hockey game. He’s filming his beer during the National Anthem and pacing around focused on his phone. Clearly it’s Big Mama’s choice of party venue. Woo Hoo!
Damn, I was so hoping for the DJ and awkward dancing!
But then, other that Summer and Kylie, who would even come to a party for him at this point?

• Haha
Well I’ve had the day from hell! Think burst water pipe…./

saw this in the comments.

View attachment 1671054
I mean, I just did the math...based on the current population of Florida, that's 8 cents per Florida resident per year for Abbie's care. I'm sure Michelle could handle it.

I didn't see him crying when taxpayer dollars were paying his salary so his unnecessary bloated ass could sail around not actually defending anything...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I’ve had the day from hell! Think burst water pipe…./

saw this in the comments.

View attachment 1671054
I know we all know this, but I feel the need to point out once again that scheming Meatwad* here is a lying liar who lies.

Asa, you cagey duck, you currently rely on "tax dollars" and you will continue to rely on them for the rest of your miserable life. What about the Medicaid waiver? What about the former McKay scholarshop/current Family Empowerment Scholarship? What about the public school district you sued to get them to pay for JSA? What about Abbie's respite care? The therapies she gets?
What about the day programs and the SSI she's going to get in less than a year? The Medicaid that's going to cover all her medical care?
Where do you think that money comes from, Asa?

You're not paying for that. "Tax dollars" are paying for that.

There is no way in any universe that it's possible for you to pay for all of Abbie's needs currently or in the future out of your own pocket. None. You ain't a Kardashian. You're a miserable upper middle class vlogger with a dwindling viewcount and your wife only brings in money thanks to a failing pyramid scheme. You both suck on the gubbermint teat just as much - and almost certainly more - than those you look down on.

When you eat and drink yourselves to death young and your scam of a life insurance policy finds one of a million ways to avoid paying out (and they will, Asa - that money is not paying out and you're wasting thousands of dollars a month keeping that thing), who do you think is going to pay for Abbie's care?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If we are being honest… this is a “gift” needed some time ago! Who has actually waited until they turned 21 to drink? I can’t raise my hand…
We spent way too many times at Bon fires, watching the guys in the field cutting/fluffing/raking/baling hay in the pastures and afterwards popping a cold one…. Hanging out down on the farm was fun! It stayed at the farm though!
He’s got a collection of empty liquor bottles on top of his kitchen shelf. He’s no booze virgin.

• Heart
How ironic that both people Priscilla sat by on both planes just happen to be males. :rolleyes:;). Was she trying to make Asa jealous so that she gets some “roll around in the hay” lovin up in bedroom. She was really trying to prove she held a full conversation with a random man and they just talked non stop on the plane.

The way Priscilla hugged Asa’s chest gave me “I’ve been tipsy all week and I need a man’s touch PLEASE” vibes.

P: we can’t sleep in?? I’m so exhausted, I might die
Maybe you should’ve took a earlier flight, maybe you shouldn’t have had alcoholic drinks everyday of your “business retreat” that you earned. And you sure seemed energetic when talking to Asa about the men you talked to on the plan ride.
LOL. She’s gave Assa a report on the guy. She sounded like a 12 year old reading an autobiography report to the class.

“He’s a Diesel Mechanic for Northen Railroad”
“He travels every single week, for 17 years”
“He almost died from Covid, like on a ventilator”

Then she threw in “He has six grandkids”….can’t be making Assa too jealous now.

A14-B779-E-1-FD7-4131-A4-D5-6-DDD8-BC58014.jpg

Did you notice how she paused before calling the “huns” her girlfriends. She doesn’t know what to call them because those women aren’t her friends.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.