Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Page 48! Get your thread suggestions together guyth! 😻
Thread Suggestion:
105 character limit that includes Fathering Autism ###, as well as spaces. 😘
🤪🥰🤪🥰🤪🥰🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Page 48! Get your thread suggestions together guyth! 😻
Thread Suggestion:
105 character limit that includes Fathering Autism ###, as well as spaces. 😘
🤪🥰🤪🥰🤪🥰🤪
The threads get faster and faster!!! I can't wait to see what the nexy clever Tattler will come up with ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@CoffeeMomof2 ,

Question, what is your take on Asshat's theory that he should still give Abbie praise and an edible reinforcer/reward when he does the task for her hand over hand?
It's hard to answer that because Atha literally does everything wrong.

I will praise my younger kid for working hand over hand with me. I don't puppeteer my child, though. I'm either legitimately helping with a difficult (for them) task, guiding them through a new task, or prompting a non-preferred task. I don't use it for content or out of impatience or perfectionism.

Asa uses hand over hand for either his/his wife's convenience, or to perform in a certain way for the vlog. It's never as a step along the way to learning long-term. The reinforcers like cookies and praise just make it possible for her to participate and be willing to participate in the future. She knows if she stands there land lets him maneuver her hands around to cut a piece of celery she'll get a treat out of it.

So while it's effective in that he can get the result he wants in the short term, he never has the patience to go beyond hand over hand or to properly fade prompts and vary reinforcers to see results in the longer term.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
When doing a google search for them, our forum does come up. It depends if they are that interested in the family to search. We are easy to find though.
Yeah, that’s how I found you guys!

——
Has anyone else noticed they are going to more clickbait titles?
“Don’t hurt yourself”
“Don’t sit here”
“Don’t push”
“Time to talk”

Reactions: 16
I cried uncle on tonight’s video along with so many others who threw in the towel. Really such blathering drivel. Imagine if Abbie has even a small amount of processing and emotional capability….what an awful way to live. Trapped inside your body and having to endure what she is subjected to.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
THREAD SUGGESTION
FATHERINGAUTISM #139 Comments gettin deleted/Humpers gettin cheated/Cilla is conceited/Abbie is maltreated

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

Ratched did a runner
Now teacher’s a half tonner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I cried uncle on tonight’s video along with so many others who threw in the towel. Really such blathering drivel. Imagine if Abbie has even a small amount of processing and emotional capability….what an awful way to live. Trapped inside your body and having to endure what she is subjected to.
This is where I am on board with DCP's assessment on Abbie's awareness. I believe that she knows when people are kind to her and when they are not. Her demeanor is so different with Lurch and Dickdo's parents, both sets of them compared with the users. This poor girl can't articulate what does and doesn't want and has to be so frustrated when she is forced into "performing". Can you imagine being trapped in your body like Abbie is, when she does not have loving primary people surrounding her? It just breaks my heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is Abbie not mostly left handed? She brushes her teeth better with it… she was making marker lines better with it… yet they are trying to get her to cut with her right? I mean she’s weak with both hands but she always seemed strong with the left

That pic brings back disgusting memories of tattle days gone by. 🤢 🪥
A Pot smoking, 62 year old, moo moo wearing without panties kind of disgusting. 🪥
Almost as disgusting as the Hambeasts.
Must have been before my time!! Can you share without naming names???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THREAD SUGGESTION
FATHERINGAUTISM #139 'It's mutual' - Nah, Teacher Quit. Ass & Pig can't lie for s**t !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they knew the teacher wasn’t working out, and for the sake of argument, the past 3 weeks, it doesn’t appear they’ve landed another teacher. They’re well into this school year so chances of finding one for the remainder of 2022 are slime. I think Josh is right about being black listed. But even if they find a replacement they’re going to quit after figuring out their services are just meant to provide content for their YT channel. I wonder if Ratchet had to write an assessment as to why she quit. I can’t imagine this “mutual “ agreement was just done without follow up with whoever is providing the funding for the scholarship. A&P like to say they have all these services at their disposal but there has to be some accountability as to why this didn’t work out. If this pattern continues and they can’t keep a teacher due to a “mutual “ agreement and no progress, will the scholarship be reassessed as to the need to continue?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Abbie not mostly left handed? She brushes her teeth better with it… she was making marker lines better with it… yet they are trying to get her to cut with her right? I mean she’s weak with both hands but she always seemed strong with the left
She grabbed the cookie with her right hand. Damn, she is fast as duck! I have seen her use her left for those tasks thoguh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they knew the teacher wasn’t working out, and for the sake of argument, the past 3 weeks, it doesn’t appear they’ve landed another teacher. They’re well into this school year so chances of finding one for the remainder of 2022 are slime. I think Josh is right about being black listed. But even if they find a replacement they’re going to quit after figuring out their services are just meant to provide content for their YT channel. I wonder if Ratchet had to write an assessment as to why she quit. I can’t imagine this “mutual “ agreement was just done without follow up with whoever is providing the funding for the scholarship. A&P like to say they have all these services at their disposal but there has to be some accountability as to why this didn’t work out. If this pattern continues and they can’t keep a teacher due to a “mutual “ agreement and no progress, will the scholarship be reassessed as to the need to continue?
Sadly no. ESA will continue to fund each year, until Abbie is 22 years old, unless she doesn’t meet the qualifications for being in homeschool (or disabled, which wouldn’t happen).
The only issue that A&P will have, is that Abbie technically isn’t under the “qualifications” of a licensed teacher in Florida but it then depends on how they have their homeschool license set up in Florida.
If A&P were smart, they got with one of the many homeschool programs in the state, that allows them to fly under the umbrella of being considered “in school” and has educators that sign off on her educational portfolio.
Now, if they had Rachaet set the portfolio together, and used her license, then they are going to have an issue eventually with the state, that Abbie is no longer a teacher. This would probably happen over the summer and she would be required a new teacher before the funds are approved next year.

Meanwhile, the funds will still dispense quarterly for the therapist(s) and items that they want to order. Which, I definitely could see the shirt folder being approved for Abbie with her grant but the juicer would be a hard (if not impossible) item to be approved. They did apparently ship the items together though, so either the grant paid or they paid, for the items, as Amazon will not combine those the orders and ship together.

Last edited:
Seems like it. I think I remember Pig boasted about being left handed. I wouldn't put it past her to demand Asa to break Abbie of using her left hand, because that is Piggys unique southern Belle trait which she simply cannot share with her daughter she's embarrassed of.

• Sad
  • Angry
THREAD SUGGESTION#####
RockaBYE A&P on the tree top
The new teach quit-your 'homefoolings' a flop!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.