Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those curlers were absolutely ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. Her saying she handles the paperwork is so bleeping lame. Honestly. Medicaid is renewed annually, and when we had any type of therapeutic services those were re-evaluated every 6 months. The paperwork side has not been such a huge deal that I default all the parenting to my husband. That notion is just bleeping ridiculous.
It really is. It’s like when golden doodle was around she found her worth in volunteering with events and being the team mom so to speak, it all involved keeping busy doing something that didn’t involve actually being involved or hands on. She is an underdeveloped spoiled rotten human with zero parental skills: She said she put her ass on the window as a teenager when she didn’t get her way, I mean come on really. Who does that!?! The lazy sow can’t be bothered to be anyone’s person yet expects to be everyone’s person. She’s such a loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I finally got around to watching. His comments and facial expressions when snarking on ASSa and Big P crack me up. If this pisses ASSa off just a tiny bit, then that's a win!! 🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPDoritoShoes.jpg

BigPbacktobed.jpg

BigPyourgross.jpg

I don't know if this was on purpose or not, but it was freaking hilarious!!!
😂😂 👄🐷🐖🐽
JohsPigLipstick.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Why doesn’t the “We only see 15 mins of their day” apply to leghumpers?

How did they get all of this from the few clips of the teacher?

The leghumpers wanted Mary Poppins or some flying around fairy to teach Abbie.

C113-F1-D3-08-E0-4-AE0-910-B-6-B4-CD32504-A8.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They should have left Abbie in JSA in the pre-vocation program, with professional educators. If they were being realistic they would know that Abbie has very little chance of going into the community and volunteering..never mind a paid position with a job coach.

Pre-Vocation Program
This program is designed to provide our students with the necessary skills to be successful and productive members in both their home and community. The focus of this class is to learn functional routines of daily living, such a dressing, home skills, meal prep, multi-step task completion as well as functional communication and academics related to real life scenarios.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They should have left Abbie in JSA in the pre-vocation program, with professional educators. If they were being realistic they would know that Abbie has very little chance of going into the community and volunteering..never mind a paid position with a job coach.

Pre-Vocation Program
This program is designed to provide our students with the necessary skills to be successful and productive members in both their home and community. The focus of this class is to learn functional routines of daily living, such a dressing, home skills, meal prep, multi-step task completion as well as functional communication and academics related to real life scenarios.
I teach PreVoc and Abbie would not do very well. Sad but true.

. It’s like when golden doodle was around she found her worth in volunteering with events and being the team mom so to speak,
OMG! Perfect...Golden doodle
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #139 A Ain't a Teacher, Sure Ain't a Preacher but Big P Fo Sho is a Spam Skinned Creature.
🤣🤣🤣 Love it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
On another rainy day we need one of Abbie holding all the products, Asa selling them and Big P saying she doesn’t use FA platform to sell….. sort of kidding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don has been creeping on her Lipstick page a bit lately...polite, but catty! I'm sure he's a troll or maybe one of us and I hope he keeps doing it!

Donald Morgan
·
2:45

I notice a lot of women that do these makeup sales and jewelry sales online do that little sing song with their words. Is this a thing they tell you to do when working for these companies?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fatass's verbal diarrhoea about fading prompts and verbal praise. I mean, look how much Abbie just craves verbal praise!!

She couldn't give a duck. She wants food, break, rocking, squeezing, lights on and off, break, food, snack, cart ride, food, rocking, throwing, snack...

High five!! Good jaaaaaaabbbbb, grear jaaaaabbbbbbbb...as she looks around for the next item of food.

Yes she is capable of problem solving some things which she finds rewarding, these revolve around food. The idea she would ever do anything for the innate 'job well done' satisfaction or verbal praise is ridiculous. She only ever acts to either avoid a negative ( see Fatass forcefully grabbing her arm, and using his clipped voice inches from her face with his belly as usual touching just imagine if the teacher had done the same!!!!) or for food or rides.

She's lazy as hell and will be obese in adulthood, how would anyone expect her not to be. Her rocking is the only thing which helps use calories.

She's a pleasure seeker as maybe all humans are but she simply can't and won't ever understand abstracts or longterm or even middleterm. She shows no concern or care for others at all, no idea about the concept of sharing or reciprocity. She's wholly selfish. She has no idea even what her name is or the concept of family or parents.

Sure, she could water plants locally, as long as there's another whole person there to watch her as she repeatedly sits down, asks for breaks, rides, donuts. Someone who either doesn't mind strong odours or who can change her diaper. Someone to prompt and hand over hand.
What would be the point? Esp is Fatass can't film, which is currently the whole point of Abbie's existence as far as her greedy dishonest parents are concerned.

Abbie can be happy with her days of pleasure seeking: food, rides, rocking, 'squeezing'. Anything else she hates, avoids, delays, distracts, acts. This won't change.
One thing anyone who cared about her would do is try everything to prevent that her parents help her to become obese, like them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That whole bit on the edible reinforcers was so cringy. I can honestly say that we have never done that with our kiddo. It just looked awful. Not to mention the whole "My name is" lesson was 100% orchestrated by Ass because it just doesn't flow at all. Positioning her for those fake greetings will never stick. How about they just work on her saying her name, and use the greetings in a natural setting such as when people come or go/says hi or bye to the therapist.
That would be logical and A&P are never logical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Question- does anyone know if the teacher signed an NDA? I mean.. this is what I figure.
But, does NDAs have a time limit? I can’t imagine them affording to buy her off for the rest of her life? On the other hand… probably good she stay out of everything

Reactions: 15
Question- does anyone know if the teacher signed an NDA? I mean.. this is what I figure.
But, does NDAs have a time limit? I can’t imagine them affording to buy her off for the rest of her life? On the other hand… probably good she stay out of everything
I doubt she'd risk her professional reputation to exchange barbs with those twits lol. JMO though!

Hi all! Miss a day, miss a lot! Only been able to peek in since Monday evening, but I think a peek was enough- Asa is still disgusting and dressed Abbie as a farmer, and I see we've had flashbacks triggered by Shirley McClaine. 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I doubt she'd risk her professional reputation to exchange barbs with those twits lol. JMO though!

Hi all! Miss a day, miss a lot! Only been able to peek in since Monday evening, but I think a peek was enough- Asa is still disgusting and dressed Abbie as a farmer, and I see we've had flashbacks triggered by Shirley McClaine. 😆 😆
Yeah, I agree. But man.. a coffee with this woman would be amazing lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We can only post our thread. suggestion one time I thought? @WowMeowMeowWow
I am not entirely sure. Don’t think we have ever encountered the issue. I am not sure why someone would post it twice, but that is just me thinking out loud. Where did you see a double posting, Sweets? ❤
PS. For clarity, I don’t make any rules here. I just try and follow them…mostly..TRY!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not entirely sure. Don’t think we have ever encountered the issue. I am not sure why someone would post it twice, but that is just me thinking out loud. Where did you see a double posting, Sweets? ❤
3 times....Hotographer
When we first started I was told only one post, one vote.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.