Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatass's verbal diarrhoea about fading prompts and verbal praise. I mean, look how much Abbie just craves verbal praise!!

She couldn't give a duck. She wants food, break, rocking, squeezing, lights on and off, break, food, snack, cart ride, food, rocking, throwing, snack...

High five!! Good jaaaaaaabbbbb, grear jaaaaabbbbbbbb...as she looks around for the next item of food.

Yes she is capable of problem solving some things which she finds rewarding, these revolve around food. The idea she would ever do anything for the innate 'job well done' satisfaction or verbal praise is ridiculous. She only ever acts to either avoid a negative ( see Fatass forcefully grabbing her arm, and using his clipped voice inches from her face with his belly as usual touching just imagine if the teacher had done the same!!!!) or for food or rides.

She's lazy as hell and will be obese in adulthood, how would anyone expect her not to be. Her rocking is the only thing which helps use calories.

She's a pleasure seeker as maybe all humans are but she simply can't and won't ever understand abstracts or longterm or even middleterm. She shows no concern or care for others at all, no idea about the concept of sharing or reciprocity. She's wholly selfish. She has no idea even what her name is or the concept of family or parents.

Sure, she could water plants locally, as long as there's another whole person there to watch her as she repeatedly sits down, asks for breaks, rides, donuts. Someone who either doesn't mind strong odours or who can change her diaper. Someone to prompt and hand over hand.
What would be the point? Esp is Fatass can't film, which is currently the whole point of Abbie's existence as far as her greedy dishonest parents are concerned.

Abbie can be happy with her days of pleasure seeking: food, rides, rocking, 'squeezing'. Anything else she hates, avoids, delays, distracts, acts. This won't change.
One thing anyone who cared about her would do is try everything to prevent that her parents help her to become obese, like them.
Oh my gosh...so many of these things ..you so took the words out of my mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the first time I’m actually in the running for a thread suggestion! Agggghhhhhhhh!!! I’m sitting on the edge of my seat!
D0261628-B0D0-4164-9501-191E2C304091.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3 times....Hotographer
When we first started I was told only one post, one vote.
Here is what comes up when I search for thread suggestions.
EDB45166-A374-42F8-877A-9A448AB3788D.png

F617A78D-8CE0-4909-940C-9389E896E321.png

Everyone has only posted one time. Including hotographer512. So Sweets, I am not seeing what you are seeing. Not sure what is up? Anybody else seeing something different?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3 times....Hotographer
When we first started I was told only one post, one vote.
Yeah.. I was about to quote tweet my own suggestion to add to my last comment, but then I thought about it, and was like… that feels like cheating.. so I just made the comment. I’m so close , I don’t wanna screw it up…Lol

EDIT- so I think it was other people quote tweeting it? So they weren’t doing it themselves. I don’t know any rules about quote tweeting someone’s suggestion

Reactions: 4
Yeah.. I was about to quote tweet my own suggestion to add to this comment, but then I thought about it, and was like… that feels like cheating.. so I just made the comment. I’m so close , I don’t wanna screw it up…Lol
Those don’t really count anyways. When I use the search query it just shows those who have specifically said Thread Suggestion. MaidenX quoting Hotographer512, for example, is not counted as an actual thread suggestion. Not sure if I am making sense, or blabbering..lol..sorry if that is the case.
ETA: Now if you were going to quote tweet for more exposure to your original post…different story..you can do as you please…that is your choice..

Reactions: 13
Those don’t really count anyways. When I use the search query it just shows those who have specifically said Thread Suggestion. MaidenX quoting Hotographer512, for example, is not counted as an actual thread suggestion. Not sure if I am making sense, or blabbering..lol..sorry if that is the case.
ETA: Now if you were going to quote tweet for more exposure to your original post…different story..you can do as you please…that is your choice..
Nope, that makes perfect sense!!

One thing I forgot tho… can we make multiple suggestions?(im talking like two… not ten.. lol)

Reactions: 10
Yeah.. I was about to quote tweet my own suggestion to add to my last comment, but then I thought about it, and was like… that feels like cheating.. so I just made the comment. I’m so close , I don’t wanna screw it up…Lol

EDIT- so I think it was other people quote tweeting it? So they weren’t doing it themselves. I don’t know any rules about quote tweeting someone’s suggestion
Not trying to be a "tattletale" get it? But some people voted more than once for the same vote.

Reactions: 3
Its just a title folks. There would still be a thread even if just said "Fathering Autism #999" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what I mean. Nevermind.

There is one more but not going through them all again lol.
It is okay! I promise! Hotographer’s initial post will be the only one considered. Not the one where she was quoted by another Tattler. Fairness is the goal. Always!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its just a title folks. There would still be a thread even if just said "Fathering Autism #999" 🤷‍♀️
Yeah… it’s really not that big of a deal… I know what you’re saying cause I figured they saw the quote comments and thought those voted went to the OP.
was just getting confused by what they meant about double voting . I wouldn’t even be paying attention if it wasn’t for the fact I’m so close hehe..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DCP has about 10.5 k more views than
FA19E4BA-6428-4C3B-B310-29FFA59BD238.jpeg
Asa’s last vlog. So Big P is trying to drum up some views. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
"Farmer Girl", even with that pic of Abbie only has 26k views.
There are 287 comments and literally 91 of them are in response to a woman who said her father passed away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Truly appreciated that you counted them!!!! 😂😍❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.