Fathering Autism #138 Friend’s House is Gone While Piggy Scams On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big round of applause and a huge Thank You to @renwick for providing us with another great thread title.
The teacher is gone y’all.😂😂😂
1664926627066.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I will never understand why (well I do) they removed Abbie from the structured learning environment that JSA provided. It seems like many of the day programs require you to be 18 years old - as I assume most parents don’t have rocks for brains and keep their kids in school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Pig can say she is not salty about it till the cows come home. Her face says it aaaallllll!😂 She is big salty. Big, big salty.
ETA: All this talk about how well Abbie was progressing at school, now all of a sudden she was not progressing. Hmmmmm. If they are basing their choices off of progression, they better hang that tit up right now. We saw the repeated, dreaded cereal routine. 🙄
You’re right, Meow! That Pig was salty. Big Salty! There’s no way she would have stayed home to “help out” in the absence of the teacher. And teacher, if you need some good therapy or a humorous release from that stress, please come join us. All are welcome.

This image is brought to you with inspiration from Meow! Thanks for the new thread title, @renwick!

612F2482-67DE-4A95-BBCB-8606E3A1E2CE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog: LONG POST WARNING.

First things first, the title of the vlog “My Dad is My Teacher”…. Umm.. NO, just no. Maybe he’ll change the title and thumbnail later on as this seems to be his new habit. The only thing Asshat has taught to anyone is that $$$ is the top priority to him in all situations and with all people. Including Abbie.

Abbie keeps sitting down in between steps of getting cereal ready because she’s waiting for Asshat to take over and do it for her. There’s something he’s taught her. When he tells her to do something, there is a very strong chance that he will step in and do it for her or do most of it for her (like with putting the couch cushions back). Now, Abbie has come to expect him to take over and do whatever task needed to be done. Hey Asshat, it doesn’t foster independence and Abbie taking the initiative if you continue to do hand over hand, or do most of her tasks for her.

You know you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel for vlog content when you set up five different camera angles to show you cleaning the window by the front door. Riveting stuff!

They’ve been using the majority of the lemon juice from their lemon tree for adult beverages – WHOA!! No way!! I am so totally shocked!!

Asshat talks about the Brazees’. P starts getting ‘emotional’ when Asshat talks about how the Brazees home was lost. You know, the fake “look at me!” weeping that Princess P does. Gives me the ick. Asshat said he and P got some toys for the kids (wouldn’t be surprised if some of those toys were actually Abbie’s), P ordered some stuff for them online, and A&P offered for them to come stay with them for a bit.

P starts spinning the BS about how it hurt her mama heart that Ella lost all of her stuff and how P wants to help do something about it. I don’t think P has a ‘mama heart’ to be honest. At least, not when it comes to Abbie. P has her weird unhealthy attachment with Isaiah and here she is showing more compassion and care to Ella than she ever does to Abbie. Yes, this is a different situation in that an emergency has happened. But it just shows a stark contrast of how she’s always neglected Abbie.

P – Stop smothering Abbie!! It is not “super cute” and it does not make you look like a loving mother. Just stop it!

Asshat is possibly one of THE worst choices to be a teacher. He does not know how to teach in the slightest.

I also think Asshat needs to give up the vocational training thing. He is so hellbent on doing vocational stuff with Abbie when that is never going to happen and it is a waste of time. Life skills and physical therapy should be the main focus points.

As for working on vocabulary with Abbie, again, why are they only starting to work on this NOW? Not to mention Asshat is contradicting himself in saying that he wants her to be able to communicate beyond just wants (like food or cart ride) when he’s been saying repeatedly that he can’t teach her signs etc beyond wants and immediately tangible things.

Anyone catch after Asshat said he was tired because of the early morning with Ab, P chimes in “And you made bad decisions…”

Asshat’s gut is getting even bigger. He looks like he’s 10 months pregnant with twins. Holy hell.

• Heart
I was a project director for a dayhab program (2005-2008) when I lived in Massachusetts. Abbie would have qualified for services in that program. Not sure how floridas Medicaid rules are tho. Can’t remember who mentioned the dayhab post in the last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How the hell is Asa going to put Abbie in a vocational/volunteer position if he feels she may be too severely disabled for a day program? The late Robbie from the old vlog “Robbie and Me” was in a day program which he loved. He was even in a group home (which was a mixed experience-ups and downs). He was just as disabled as Abbie, non-verbal, mentality of a one year-old (which his mom admitted). However he was taught to dress himself with guidance and could do a few other things he was taught (colors). The difference was that Robbie was taught these things at a younger age and I’m sure his folks reinforced. Not sure if Abbie’s learning days have run out.

If they were able to (if allowed from the school), they should have kept her in JSA. I have a feeling there is more to the JSA story (for both Abbie and Kaidale) that we know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How the hell is Asa going to put Abbie in a vocational/volunteer position if he feels she may be too severely disabled for a day program? The late Robbie from the old vlog “Robbie and Me” was in a day program which he loved. He was even in a group home (which was a mixed experience-ups and downs). He was just as disabled as Abbie, non-verbal, mentality of a one year-old (which his mom admitted). However he was taught to dress himself with guidance and could do a few other things he was taught (colors). The difference was that Robbie was taught these things at a younger age and I’m sure his folks reinforced. Not sure if Abbie’s learning days have run out.
I’ve had clients just as feral so, she could thrive as much as she can in a day program. I had one client who worked at a grocery store collecting carts from the parking lot and retuning them to the front of the store and as long as you stayed with him, he was able to complete the task

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was a project director for a dayhab program (2005-2008) when I lived in Massachusetts. Abbie would have qualified for services in that program. Not sure how floridas Medicaid rules are tho. Can’t remember who mentioned the dayhab post in the last thread.
I do not understand how someone like Abbie could 'work' at any job.
Toddlers don't have jobs.
Those programs must be extremely money driven. Who cares if it's prompting 1000 times an hour and nothing gets "done". These programs just want to put bodies in businesses to take credit for whatever and to land that government money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog: LONG POST WARNING.

First things first, the title of the vlog “My Dad is My Teacher”…. Umm.. NO, just no. Maybe he’ll change the title and thumbnail later on as this seems to be his new habit. The only thing Asshat has taught to anyone is that $$$ is the top priority to him in all situations and with all people. Including Abbie.

Abbie keeps sitting down in between steps of getting cereal ready because she’s waiting for Asshat to take over and do it for her. There’s something he’s taught her. When he tells her to do something, there is a very strong chance that he will step in and do it for her or do most of it for her (like with putting the couch cushions back). Now, Abbie has come to expect him to take over and do whatever task needed to be done. Hey Asshat, it doesn’t foster independence and Abbie taking the initiative if you continue to do hand over hand, or do most of her tasks for her.

You know you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel for vlog content when you set up five different camera angles to show you cleaning the window by the front door. Riveting stuff!

They’ve been using the majority of the lemon juice from their lemon tree for adult beverages – WHOA!! No way!! I am so totally shocked!!

Asshat talks about the Brazees’. P starts getting ‘emotional’ when Asshat talks about how the Brazees home was lost. You know, the fake “look at me!” weeping that Princess P does. Gives me the ick. Asshat said he and P got some toys for the kids (wouldn’t be surprised if some of those toys were actually Abbie’s), P ordered some stuff for them online, and A&P offered for them to come stay with them for a bit.

P starts spinning the BS about how it hurt her mama heart that Ella lost all of her stuff and how P wants to help do something about it. I don’t think P has a ‘mama heart’ to be honest. At least, not when it comes to Abbie. P has her weird unhealthy attachment with Isaiah and here she is showing more compassion and care to Ella than she ever does to Abbie. Yes, this is a different situation in that an emergency has happened. But it just shows a stark contrast of how she’s always neglected Abbie.

P – Stop smothering Abbie!! It is not “super cute” and it does not make you look like a loving mother. Just stop it!

Asshat is possibly one of THE worst choices to be a teacher. He does not know how to teach in the slightest.

I also think Asshat needs to give up the vocational training thing. He is so hellbent on doing vocational stuff with Abbie when that is never going to happen and it is a waste of time. Life skills and physical therapy should be the main focus points.

As for working on vocabulary with Abbie, again, why are they only starting to work on this NOW? Not to mention Asshat is contradicting himself in saying that he wants her to be able to communicate beyond just wants (like food or cart ride) when he’s been saying repeatedly that he can’t teach her signs etc beyond wants and immediately tangible things.

Anyone catch after Asshat said he was tired because of the early morning with Ab, P chimes in “And you made bad decisions…”

Asshat’s gut is getting even bigger. He looks like he’s 10 months pregnant with twins. Holy hell.
Perfect! The only thing I would add is the man needs to shut up and make those videos with 1/2 the amount of his droning on and on. I wanted to reach out and slap him. And he wants to get Abbie in volunteer programs to help out when she can't do anything without someone standing there prodding her on. The poor child had peaked and will never go anywhere but backwards!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Two thoughts off the top of my head from tonight's whirlwind of a vlog:

1. I wonder if Atha has a new grift in mind now that the certified teacher has told them to eff all the way off.
(he doesn't have enough college credit for this but I won't be surprised if he tries)

2. He wants Abbie to walk into "the community" and introduce herself with "My Name is Abigail."
Mark my words....he is envisioning My Name is Abigail as the title of a book that "Abbie" will one day "write." I'm actually being serious with this one. He has this whole idea in his head of Abbie using her AAC to write a book. The way he described working on grammar and sentences with her, on using the AAC as more than just a tool for her needs - plus, listen to what his voice does when he said that my name is Abigail line. He's envisioning this. He's envisioning a book written from Abbie's perspective (that he'll actually slop together and self publish) and the eventual audiobook on Audible that he'll narrate. He has this whole plan laid out in his head where "Abbie" will publish a best-selling book.

As soon as his voice did that thing it did when he dramatically intoned My Name is Abigail ... I knew exactly where he was going with that.

• Haha
  • Wow
You’re right, Meow! That Pig was salty. Big Salty! There’s no way she would have stayed home to “help out” in the absence of the teacher. And teacher, if you need some good therapy or a humorous release from that stress, please come join us. All are welcome.

This image is brought to you with inspiration from Meow! Thanks for the new thread title, @renwick!

View attachment 1626930
Oh yes, the Beast is salty! She is absolutely raging inside! 😤😤
She never wanted this home school tit to begin with. This was Asa's grand plan. P knew they were risking being stuck with her if they pulled her from JSA, and now they are. She openly said she didnt want to be part of the teaching. Now she will have to, or people will call her out for not being as involved as Asa. Back to "cooking with Abbie" everyday instead of going to lunch. Constant honking and interruptions from both Abbie and Asa while shes trying to go live. Stuck with Sweet Girl from sun-up to sundown.
Oh yes, shes BIG salty!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Today's vlog is a big lie. That teacher has been gone since the 1st couple days. Big A heard we all were questioning where was she...so he posted a few short clips of the teacher but I believe they were back from the 1st days. Ever since that teacher called out sick on like day #3 she was gone like a bat outta hell. He lies!!

And whoooo wheeee...Big P looked HUMONGOUS! The sheer girth of her gunt...I wonder what her measurements are...her books are the smallest but I dunno if her gunt or her stomach or her ass is bigger....

Today's vlog is a big lie. That teacher has been gone since the 1st couple days. Big A heard we all were questioning where was she...so he posted a few short clips of the teacher but I believe they were back from the 1st days. Ever since that teacher called out sick on like day #3 she was gone like a bat outta hell. He lies!!

And whoooo wheeee...Big P looked HUMONGOUS! The sheer girth of her gunt...I wonder what her measurements are...her books are the smallest but I dunno if her gunt or her stomach or her ass is bigger....

SORRY IT POSTED TWICE...I'M A MESS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

SORRY IT POSTED TWICE...I'M A MESS
You’re right, @cucumber. Big P’s presence in the car was MaAssive!

11552276-A44C-4A1E-A4DE-62CCFC33675D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Remember we saw the Butch Homemaker showing them some property? I bet anything they will be buying some rentals and Asa will be landlord/handyman and that will help cushion the monetary loss they will be taking when Fathering Autism sinks. They are preparing, getting their affairs in order, and getting ready to place Abbie somewhere so they can continue with their free to be you and me lifestyle. Haven’t heard a peep about the property hunt but mark my words, it’s happening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I will never understand why (well I do) they removed Abbie from the structured learning environment that JSA provided. It seems like many of the day programs require you to be 18 years old - as I assume most parents don’t have rocks for brains and keep their kids in school.
JMO but I think JSA told them there was really nothing more they could do for Abs and that they couldn't throw her out but more or less suggested she leave....

Congratulations @renwick on calling it like it is and thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for starting a new thread 🥰 That last one went by FAST!!!

Stringy hair, face bloated, eyes almost swollen shut, wrinkles galore and no SL makeup within a mile. I present to you your Executive Beauty Guide, PMFM 🐷🐷🐷
Everyone who has this pig as your beauty guide....aren't you happy!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.